Football Betting Thread 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Got on altach after spending about 2 hours trying to find a reason for the big price, couldn't find anything.
Yeah me neither, I played it safe in the end out of fear the bookies knew something we didn't and just went with the Altach DC. 1-0 up and looking comfortable so far.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Gone Elche double chance vs Villareal at 27/10. Been on fantastic form recently, while Villareal have not.

Elche straight up win was like 11/1 but I thought I'd be safe.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Gone Elche double chance vs Villareal at 27/10. Been on fantastic form recently, while Villareal have not.

Looked at this and I've backed against Villarreal every game the past month but they have a few players back today, vietto being the big help. Will watch and see how it starts probably.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
As if I didn't hate that scouse c#nt enough already he's just shafted me out of £933.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Villareal were awful and Elche missed easy chances and hit the crossbar in the last 10 minutes.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Anybody else get fecked over by Napoli not being able to beat already-relegated Parma? :mad:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Anybody else get fecked over by Napoli not being able to beat already-relegated Parma? :mad:
*raises hand*

But I've had a profitable couple of weeks on the whole so not complaining too much. Also Chelsea stung me today. I thought they'd win, I didn't see any goals in that Liverpool team.

Tomorrow in the Arsenal game, I reckon there'll be goals. I'll be looking at Giroud anytime. Over 2.5 goals maybe. Arsenal to win as well, possibly on the handicap. I'll have a proper look tomorrow.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Fiorentina fecked me over for my traditional anti Europa league treble of empoli, Parma dc and Zorya dc. cnuts.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Anybody else back Inter once Lazio went down to 9 men? They were paying Evens only a couple of mins after Icardi missed the penalty, couldn't believe the odds.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Not finding much value in any of today's matches. Considering a Vallecano and Arsenal double but nothing standing out today.

Bubz27

Not finding much value in any of today's matches. Considering a Vallecano and Arsenal double but nothing standing out today.
Arsenal to win and BTTS is worth a small dabble for me. And over 2.5 goals.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Will be going medium stakes on Arsenal hf/ft, arsenal -1. If Bueno starts for Rayo I will be getting on them to win too. They are a MUCH better team than Getafe. Getafe pretty much safe as they play eibar next week which is where they will see themselves picking up points.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah I got money on Rayo. Anyone watching the game?
Watched first half, better team. Stream died and Im too annoyed at Arsenal being shit to watch anymore football tonight. On course for my first day down for about 3 weeks.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah I've found a stream now. No cash out option anyway so I'm going to have to ride it out.

Arsenal game has been shocking :lol:
Worst I've watched this season and I've watched some pretty fecking obscure leagues! Both teams actually have something to play for as well.

Bubz27

*raises hand*

But I've had a profitable couple of weeks on the whole so not complaining too much. Also Chelsea stung me today. I thought they'd win, I didn't see any goals in that Liverpool team.

Tomorrow in the Arsenal game, I reckon there'll be goals. I'll be looking at Giroud anytime. Over 2.5 goals maybe. Arsenal to win as well, possibly on the handicap. I'll have a proper look tomorrow.
Arsenal to win and BTTS is worth a small dabble for me. And over 2.5 goals.
Wonderful tips by yours truly. Oops.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Croatia U17 vs Spain U17...X2
Bayern Munich vs Barca.....Over 1.5 goals
England U17 vs ROI U17...-1
Real Madrid vs Juventus.....Over 2.5 goals
Dnipro vs Napoli...............Under 3.5 goals
Fiorentina vs FC Sevilla...-.Under 3.5 goals

£10 returns £55

Levo

Band of Brothers
What are people's plans for tonight? Looking at Barcelona to qualify for the before play bet and then Neymar/Suarez to score at any time.

Bwuk

Messi & Barcelona to win was 3/1 last I checked. Tempting.

Bubz27

What are people's plans for tonight? Looking at Barcelona to qualify for the before play bet and then Neymar/Suarez to score at any time.
£50 returns 75p.

Bubz27

Safe bet to get the in play one.
There's a loophole @Spiersey has got us all on to. Put £50 on any player who isn't starting as first goal scorer. It automatically gets refunded anyway (as cash) and you qualify for the in-play offer.

Baxter

Going for Sinan Kurt before the game first goalscorer. And then Messi first at 4.75

Levo

Band of Brothers
There's a loophole @Spiersey has got us all on to. Put £50 on any player who isn't starting as first goal scorer. It automatically gets refunded anyway (as cash) and you qualify for the in-play offer.
Aware of it, just thought to make a little back but I'll probably go with the goal scorer on the off chance Barcelona collapse.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Cool, didn't know about this.
Which platform does it apply to BET365 only?

Baxter

What is in play? If the bet gets voided whats the point of placing the bet?
The bet365 offer is if you bet up to £50 you get the same as an in play bet (during the match). So to get a free £50 bet basically you get the first bet voided so that you are only gambling with the free in play bet.

cyberman

Do first goal scorers bets get refunded if they start on the bench?

Baxter

Had £25 on Rosenburg over 1.5 team goals at 1.44. 21st and 23rd minute goals. Wish I had more in my account when I did it.

There is a Turkish game on in 20 minutes. Kasimpasa v Balikesirspor which looks absolutely nailed on for goals.

Big Cheez

Do first goal scorers bets get refunded if they start on the bench?
So long as they either don't come on at all or come on after the first goal has already been scored. If they come on and its still 0-0 it won't get refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.