Football Betting Thread 2016/2017

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Gone for a few low stake speciality bets to make the game more interesting tonight. Too many to list but some selections below:

1. Ronaldo to score a header @13.00 (Sky Bet)
2. Juventus 2-2 Real Madrid @15.00 (Sky Bet)
3. Juventus 1-2 Real Madrid @11.00 (Sky Bet)
4. Real Madrid 3-1, Ramos carded and 80+ booking points @126.00 (Sky Bet)
5. Draw 0-0, 6+ corners and 30+ booking points each team @151.00 (Sky Bet)
6. Ronaldo to score 1st, BTTS, Over 2 corners each team each half and Marcelo carded @301.00 (William Hill)
7. BTTS, Real Madrid to win, each team over 25 booking points, each team over 2 corners each half @251.00 (William Hill)
8. Ronaldo scores, Ramos & Chiellini carded and Juventus lift the Cup @76.00 (Paddy Power)
9. Varane, Ramos, Khedira and Casemiro to be carded @111.00 (Paddy Power)
10. Juventus to win, over 1.5 goals, 6+ corners and 30+ booking points each team @91.00 (Paddy Power)

...plus many others, just for fun. Forgot that I could've got 2-2 @17.00 elsewhere though. Nevermind.

zeekey

I had a fiver e/w on Juve in August to go all the way. So near..

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
I had £2.19 on Ronaldo to score first and Madrid to win 4-1 @140/1.

I also had £40.00 on Real Madrid to win by two or more goals @5/1.

First time anything went my way in the second half of the season...

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I've bet Chile to win by 2 or more against Burkina Faso on Saturday. Also taken -2,-3 and -4 for much smaller stakes.
Bit late but won 3-0. Couldn't post info at the time incase any big stakers came across it since it's a public forum but it was Burkina Faso's 3rd team playing. Hopefully someone managed to follow.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Bit late but won 3-0. Couldn't post info at the time incase any big stakers came across it since it's a public forum but it was Burkina Faso's 3rd team playing. Hopefully someone managed to follow.
Are you the guy that has the paid betting service? I did PM you but got no response.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Are you the guy that has the paid betting service? I did PM you but got no response.
Apologies, I've not checked PMs in ages mate. Not running it now as I've taken a 3 month Temp position working full time over Summer whilst the fixtures are poor.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Apologies, I've not checked PMs in ages mate. Not running it now as I've taken a 3 month Temp position working full time over Summer whilst the fixtures are poor.
No worries, I'll be in touch before the season starts.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Portugal to win the Confederations Cup @3.5 is worth the punt. They've basically selected their best players for the tournament (unlike Germany) and should at least reach the final IMO.

Chile will also be strong, but I think Portugal is the better bet.

ROFLUTION

Portugal to win the Confederations Cup @3.5 is worth the punt. They've basically selected their best players for the tournament (unlike Germany) and should at least reach the final IMO.

Chile will also be strong, but I think Portugal is the better bet.
Is Ronaldo Going?

ROFLUTION

Ah.. Turns out Chile bring Alexis Sanchez, Vidal, Medel.. A shame they slashed the odds from 4 on portugal and 5 on Chile..

Seasidered

Just put £140 on england to beat scotland at 8/11 on bet365 big bet for me.I get £241.81 back if it comes in.

Surely we cant feck up against the jocks.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Also £10 on kane scoring 2 or more goals at 6-1
Was @8.00 with SkyBet.

Done a few RequestaBets again.

Did Kane to score first and Brown to receive the first yellow @41.00 so half way there.

Edit: It's actually Kane to score a brace.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Stuck a tenner yesterday on The Strongest, Boca Juniors, Allianza Lima, Club Nacional and Bolivar. Returned just over £52.

Stuck another tenner on Lokomotiv Moscow, Dalkurd, Brommapojkarna or draw, Utsiktens, Dundalk, Chacarita Juniors, Vikingur Reykjavik or draw.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Stuck a tenner yesterday on The Strongest, Boca Juniors, Allianza Lima, Club Nacional and Bolivar. Returned just over £52.

Stuck another tenner on Lokomotiv Moscow, Dalkurd, Brommapojkarna or draw, Utsiktens, Dundalk, Chacarita Juniors, Vikingur Reykjavik or draw.
Strongest and Bolivar are good bets. Oriente playing reserves, Bolivar celebrating winning the league, hence being backed from 1/2 to 1/8. Strongest were expected to play their reserve side but are actually playing their best team in preparation for Copa Lib. I've backed them also.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Stockholm or AEL Limassol?

Belgrad or Lech?

Need an odd around 1,3.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Strongest and Bolivar are good bets. Oriente playing reserves, Bolivar celebrating winning the league, hence being backed from 1/2 to 1/8. Strongest were expected to play their reserve side but are actually playing their best team in preparation for Copa Lib. I've backed them also.
My other acca all came in apart from Brommapojkarna who were doing well till they got a player sent off after 30 mins...then promptly fell to pieces. Also had another acca and correct score that missed out by one goal! Feckers!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
1. FC Midtjylland, Vojvodina, FK Rabotnicki, NK Domzale, AIK Stockholm, FK Zeljeznicar, Valletta, Videoton FC, Sport Boys, Ponte Preta or draw (DC), St. Johnstone or draw (DC) @13.46

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Germany 2-0 @11.00
Germany 3-1 @15.00
Germany 2-1, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team @34.00
BTTS, 7+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team @51.00

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Germany 2-0 @11.00
Germany 3-1 @15.00
Germany 2-1, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team @34.00
BTTS, 7+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team @51.00
Cashed out at 2-0 and at 3-1 as soon as Mexico scored (what a goal!), thank feck!!

MullerUtd

It's been a pretty good week for me in betting, won 406 yesterday and over 2 grand today.
Germany to score at least 1 goal in the FH @1.955
Germany to score at least 2 goals FT @1.935
Germany to win @2.01
Germany to qualify @1.535
Germany to win or draw @1.29

I also have 500 on Germany to win champion @3.4 and topped up a further 1.5k when the odds dropped to 2.9, have 1k on Chile as a cover bet.

These are all basically my winnings from us winning the Europa League, had 2k on Utd to win the Europa League @5 in January.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Having a mooch at today's tennis and one match sort of stands out to me.

Sabine Lisicki Vs Ana Konjuh
Konjuh is much higher rated than Lisicki, 98 places infact, however Konjuhs form has been poor recently. Add to the fact Lisicki loves the grass season and loves Wimbledon, the odds of 2.20 seem very generous. Not sure if there is injury doubts somewhere but with the odds where they are I will take the chance.

Going to trawl through more matches and see if anything else pops up.

Edit: yeah, Lisicki is just coming back from injury, only her fourth match this year :lol: still I think she should win this

Last edited:

MullerUtd

Thinking of putting some money on Roger Federer to win Wimbledon @3, he is in a great form coming into Wimbledon and he took a break from the French Open just for this so I can see this year Wimbledon being a mission for him, just like Rafael Nadal winning La Decima, that was literally a banker bet. Also can't decide whether should I take Mexico or USA to win the Concaf Gold Cup, its surely between one of these two, but stranger things have happened.

Last edited: