Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

Ady87

Someone tag me in the WC betting thread, I can't find it.

That Griezmann goal means I need Aguero for my Anytime GS treble. Will look at Messi too though and might also put some on a late France winner.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
If Kovacic squared that last ball to Perisic I'd have won £2.3k.

I'd have been happier if that last attack didn't happen at all.

Last edited:

P0GBA

I've got 800 on Lukaku top Belgian Team Goalscorer at 15/8 so could potentially make 2300. I'm not sure whether to hedge it with some other bets on the same market.
Currently Mertens is 4-1, Hazard 10-1 and De Bruyne 12-1.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had some on Trakai to win tomorrow in the Europa League at 3/4. Correct price is about 2/5, price should drop tomorrow in the afternoon.

luke511

De Bruyne anytime at 6/1 vs France and Maguire/Stones anytime at 16/1 on bet365, both way too big in my opinion.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
I think there's a bit of money to be made on betting on under 2.5 in United's pre-season games. I forgot to do it today, but I got on draw @3.20 at half time.

The way we're set up, we're not creating any chances, while not likely to concede many either.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Just yesterday put a bet on over 37.78 degrees C in the UK this year... Was 2/1 ... Today it's below evens! Nearly stuck a grand on it and bottled it and went with £100. Still risky though, weather could suddenly turn!

Over the same temp before end of July is 3.25 ATM too... Reckon tomorrow is the day tbh

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Just yesterday put a bet on over 37.78 degrees C in the UK this year... Was 2/1 ... Today it's below evens! Nearly stuck a grand on it and bottled it and went with £100. Still risky though, weather could suddenly turn!

Over the same temp before end of July is 3.25 ATM too... Reckon tomorrow is the day tbh
:lol:

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea

I'll be making a barbeque to help the cause, bro.

Danny Roberts

I could be wrong but I don't see how there can ever be any value in a bet like this as the available info is pretty fixed and the bookies will probably have access to the best info available. Only real chance would be if you got on when new info came to light before they changed their price. Have made a fortune backing/laying the draw in cricket a couple of times like that. Good luck though!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I just think with the formation the weather is playing currently and the players it's brought in, with global warming as it's new sponsor might just be the trick to win the cup. They're red hot at the moment.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Arsenal win and Chelsea DNB look decent tomorrow. PSG and Inter both missing loads and the replacements are kids. Think Draxler is back for PSG but none of the rest will be. Think Arsenal win will drop to about 1.6ish, maybe 1.5 if they start well + line up is good. Chelsea Win will drop to around 1.9 I think. ICC is horrible for betting though, so nothing major but both are nice value.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Arsenal win and Chelsea DNB look decent tomorrow. PSG and Inter both missing loads and the replacements are kids. Think Draxler is back for PSG but none of the rest will be. Think Arsenal win will drop to about 1.6ish, maybe 1.5 if they start well + line up is good. Chelsea Win will drop to around 1.9 I think. ICC is horrible for betting though, so nothing major but both are nice value.
Arsenal Win is 1.6 now. Psg playing 7 u19s.

Danny Roberts

Nice work indeed!