Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Levante currently 5/6 to score v Las Palmas, going to keep an eye on this one. Las Palmas have been abysmal this season, Levante more than capable of scoring with Bardhi, Morales and Unal
Levante score 70 minutes in. Got on them at 11/8. Rule of thumb - bet on Las Palmas to concede.

Edit - conceded against just as I posted this :lol:

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Over 51.5 points in the third quarter of Raptors vs Wizzards @1.83. They easily covered the spread in the first two quarters.

Let's see if this will come off after posting it on here :lol: I've had some great luck with unders/overs in the NBA in the last couple of days.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had some on West Ham to be bottom at Christmas at 10/1 on 188Bet. Decent limits so can get a fair stake on it.

Next 6 games they have Watford, Leicester, City, Everton, Chelsea and Arsenal with Stoke and Newcasle (I think) taking them up to Christmas. They could feasibly take 0 points from those games, maybe 5 at a push. Palace actually have an easy run of games, relatively speaking. Mainly playing bottom half sides. Decent value imo.
1 down, 5 more losses to go.

Jagga7

Epic failings in the early NFL games but jumped on on NE-6.5@1.8. Hope it goes better!
NE won easily. Going big on Eagles -5.5, they're coming off a bye so they're well rested and prepared. Cowboys are missing Zeke, Sean Lee and Tyron Smith. I don't know how Eagles don't beat them easily here. Lets goooooo.

Aza Boy

How in the earth, Denver Nuggets, one of the highest scoring team in NBA being demolished by LA Lakers by more than 15 points margin. What a morons. Really hate NBA this week.

Jagga7

NE won easily. Going big on Eagles -5.5, they're coming off a bye so they're well rested and prepared. Cowboys are missing Zeke, Sean Lee and Tyron Smith. I don't know how Eagles don't beat them easily here. Lets goooooo.
:drool:, some days I'm pretty good at the betting malarkey.

Midgetstudyinglife

You are often quite handy (at least thereabouts) with your bets. Only complaint is that you should post them before I go to sleep, so I could take your views into account before going to bed :boring:

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
While I went big on my Eagles as well, the BYE week had nothing to do with it. The BYE week "boosting" win percentages is a myth. It definitely is for the Eagles who have come out flat after the bye week the last 2 years now.

If we didn't have a bye week, I would have bet the house on the Eagles to win.

Also, Zeke, Smith and Lee were out... but on the flipside, so was Sproles, Hicks and Peters ;)

Aza Boy

Charlotte, Bucks, Spurs,Philly all to win for 4.7.

Cavs, Boston, Nuggets all to win for 3.46

Charlotte, Bucks, Spurs, Philly, Cavs, Boston, Nuggets, Knicks all to win for 35

Come on you NBA bastards....

Jagga7

While I went big on my Eagles as well, the BYE week had nothing to do with it. The BYE week "boosting" win percentages is a myth. It definitely is for the Eagles who have come out flat after the bye week the last 2 years now.

If we didn't have a bye week, I would have bet the house on the Eagles to win.

Also, Zeke, Smith and Lee were out... but on the flipside, so was Sproles, Hicks and Peters ;)
Cmon that's just silly. American football is a brutal game, having a weeks extra rest is a huge boost. Philly have recently been bad of the bye because their teams and coaches have sucked. Favourites coming of the bye have a really high winning percentage.

Jagga7

Betting on the Falcons -1. Sherman and Chancellor are out for Seattle, Atlanta have a strong offensive line so Ryan should be able to carve this weakened Seattle secondary.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Cmon that's just silly. American football is a brutal game, having a weeks extra rest is a huge boost. Philly have recently been bad of the bye because their teams and coaches have sucked. Favourites coming of the bye have a really high winning percentage.
Rust vs. rest.

That game in the first half was all rust.

Aza Boy

why oh why i bet on Milwaukee Bucks. The most overating team ever.

And Boston ? against the worst team in NBA, trailed by more than 5 points.

Apocalypse comes too early for me....

Jagga7

Betting on the Falcons -1. Sherman and Chancellor are out for Seattle, Atlanta have a strong offensive line so Ryan should be able to carve this weakened Seattle secondary.
Got on the Celtics -6.5
Falcons game went as planned even though they nearly threw it away late on. Got lucky in the Celtics game, they covered in OT. Always nice to get a bit of luck!

Jagga7

why oh why i bet on Milwaukee Bucks. The most overating team ever.

And Boston ? against the worst team in NBA, trailed by more than 5 points.

Apocalypse comes too early for me....
:lol::lol: At least the Celtics came back and won. Hopefully that left you in profit.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Had a great one with Pelicans +9.5, Wizards +7.5, Phila, Nuggets and Spurs -3.5 last night, over 4/1. I am putting all winnings on City, Spartak Moscow and Napoli tonight.

Aza Boy

:lol::lol: At least the Celtics came back and won. Hopefully that left you in profit.
Hahahaha...almost got a heart attack, mate. Should stick to the first 4 games + NY, but greedy overcomed.

Lucky that i was able to bet on Denver.

$50 loss on parlay, $20 Boston +6, $20 Boston OT. $40 Boston win + $20 for Denver -4.

Small profit in the end, but heartbreaking for me the only team being shite supposed to be a very good Home team.

Plan to bet on Besiktas +0.25 at Home against Porto.

Tomorrow, lump on Lakers -2 @1.5.

Aza Boy

Had a great one with Pelicans +9.5, Wizards +7.5, Phila, Nuggets and Spurs -3.5 last night, over 4/1. I am putting all winnings on City, Spartak Moscow and Napoli tonight.
Hoy, mate...where have you been ? Glad you are back. NBA tip is needed...hahahaha

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Hoy, mate...where have you been ? Glad you are back. NBA tip is needed...hahahaha
I am still taking a break. I have limited my weekly stake to 50 PLN which starts every Monday, the last two times I lost my full stake by Wednesday so didn't even last until weekend. If I get the coupon today right I'll be sitting on 400 PLN so will be able to split into two or three separate stakes, so should last until weekend and maybe even make a profit this week.

Come on Napoli, Spartak and City. Don't let me down.

Aza Boy

I am still taking a break. I have limited my weekly stake to 50 PLN which starts every Monday, the last two times I lost my full stake by Wednesday so didn't even last until weekend. If I get the coupon today right I'll be sitting on 400 PLN so will be able to split into two or three separate stakes, so should last until weekend and maybe even make a profit this week.

Interesting approach for Betting Diet, mate. Will consider it. Getting old, heart is getting weak.

Follow your ship for CL parlay, hope all of us have a luck....hahahahaha

Ole90+3

Both Teams to Score treble with Betfair's Acca Edge: Monaco v Leipzig, Sevilla v Liverpool, Dortmund v Spurs @ 1.91

BTTS Monaco / BTTS Dortmund / City -1.5 @ 3.20

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
After doing well on a Inter win with Bilbao/Villareal BTTS double on Sunday, tonight im doing small stakes on:

City/Feyenoord BTTS - NO
Monaco/Lepizig BTTS - YES
Sevilla/Liverpool BTTS - YES
Napoli WIN (vs Shakthar)

4.42/1 with Skybet

ninjaskill

If Spartak don’t get a win I think that will mean I bet on 4 of their 5 games and have lost every bet

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Spartak have been absolute shite tonight. Smash 5 past Sevilla and then fail to beat fecking Maribor at home :rolleyes: