Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Lazio, Vitoria Guimaraes, FC Schaffhaussen, FC Midtjylland, AEK Athens, Ludogorets and Lokomotiv Moscow @16.94

RedPed

Whatabouter.
For once I got the cashout right and cashed out a few minutes before Torino scored. Guimaraes saved the day with a 96th minute winner, the beauties.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Also cashed out with a tidy profit after Immobile red. Good tip that - cheers!
No worries. :) Shame about that red though. I would have just let the acca run if they hadn't got the red card. They were 2-0 down but have just pulled one back! :lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Yesterday was the first time in a while I got every single NBA result right, won two good accas and one more will come through today if the Pats win.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Another winner tonight with a 14-fold:

Lazio, Vitoria Guimaraes, FC Schaffhaussen, FC Midtjylland, AEK Athens, Ludogorets and Lokomotiv Moscow @16.94
Also cashed this and another acca out for £75 with just Lazio left to play. As I said, I bailed just after half time with Lazio down to 10 men. Another good day.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Yesterday was the first time in a while I got every single NBA result right, won two good accas and one more will come through today if the Pats win.
I'm liking the NCAAB games as well tonight. Some serious mismatches tonight but difficult to guess if they'll go all out for the big wins.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I'm liking the NCAAB games as well tonight. Some serious mismatches tonight but difficult to guess if they'll go all out for the big wins.
Don't know anything about college basketball. I have gone for an NBA acca with the favs plus Rockets to win every quarter special on Ladbrokes. Seems highly unlikely to happen but just makes following the games more enjoyable

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Stats look very good for this...CD Libertad de Sunchales to score v CA Parana. 5/6 at the moment. Once that hits evens or a little above I'll be on, medium stake probably.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Haven't done any basketball for a while but gonna try:

Celtics -2.5, Rockets -7.5, Warriors -7.5, Thunder -3.5, Raptors -2.5, Louisville -22.5, Oregon -16.5, Northwestern -21.5, DePaul -18.5, Florida Int +8.5 @48.68

NBA on their own @8.48

Stuck a £5 on each just to test the water.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Spread betting is just too hard
Used to do alright with it, especially with NCAAB but not bothered for a while as more successful with the footie. Have won quite a bit over the last week so don't mind playing with the bookie's money. Will just see what happens.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Burnley or draw, Hearts or draw, Inter Milan, Galatasaray, Borussia Dortmund, Trabzonspor, King's Lynn Town, Folkestone, Billericay, Legia Warsaw @18.98

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Small stake - US Orleans to score before 70th minute at evens. Little bit on them to score in both halves at 6/1.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Going to see if Inter over 2.5 goals is worth backing in-play. 5/6 pre-game, if they start strongly I'll probably back it. Eder starting and Pinamonti, both will be desperate to impress.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Stoke 0.0 AH at just below evens. Worth a small bet. Fancied Burnley beforehand but Stoke are looking dangerous, I don't think they'll lose from here.

Ady87

Had Burnley, Chelsea, Watford, arsenal and Southampton at 35/1, £10 on.

Cleverley sent off for Watford in the 87th and they lose 2-1. Had an £85 cash out, feel sick.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Shitty set of results all round. No rhyme or reason to them tonight.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Stoke 0.0 AH at just below evens. Worth a small bet. Fancied Burnley beforehand but Stoke are looking dangerous, I don't think they'll lose from here.
Feels so weird seeing your bets on here on teams that I recognize. Usually its like the 5th division Malaysian or Indonesian teams I've never heard of :lol:

Danny Roberts

Shitty set of results all round. No rhyme or reason to them tonight.
If you're talking PL not sure what you mean. Chelsea beating Huddersfield, yup, clear win for big favourites. Burnley 1-0 at home against anyone, yup, pretty obvious call. Palace beating Watford at home - again, hardly unpredictable given recent form of both.

I really fancy the Hammers tonight at big odds and 1-0 correct score at 16s is worth a tenner.

devil in me

Loads of big faves tonight , wonder who will let everyone down ? United city Liverpool is surely a banker? Might hit the bundesloga goals trail too.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Going for an Everton/Leicester double tonight. Hoping their runs continue.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Hoffenheim -1.5, Newcastle-Everton over 2.5 goals and Liverpool-WBA over 3.5 goals

RedPed

Whatabouter.
If you're talking PL not sure what you mean. Chelsea beating Huddersfield, yup, clear win for big favourites. Burnley 1-0 at home against anyone, yup, pretty obvious call. Palace beating Watford at home - again, hardly unpredictable given recent form of both.

I really fancy the Hammers tonight at big odds and 1-0 correct score at 16s is worth a tenner.
Nah was talking more across the leagues. Would've expected the likes of Inter Milan, Galatasaray, Besiktas (albeit cup games) and Folkstone to get a result...and there were a lot of postponed matches.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
A friend of mine put 10 euros on Crystal Palace to turn it around yesterday @210 and I was fecking sleeping because of an early shift at work :mad:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
1. Red Star Belgrade or draw, PSV, Lechia Gdansk, Mamelodi or draw, Hoffenheim or draw @6.13

2. Man City, Liverpool, Man United, Tottenham, Schalke or draw, Celtic, Bayer Leverkusen, Feyenoord @6.78

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Feels so weird seeing your bets on here on teams that I recognize. Usually its like the 5th division Malaysian or Indonesian teams I've never heard of :lol:
Funny you should say that...

Over 1 Goal Line at Al Mesaimeer v Al Mu'aidar, Qatar 2nd Division ;) pays evens.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Funny you should say that...

Over 1 Goal Line at Al Mesaimeer v Al Mu'aidar, Qatar 2nd Division ;) pays evens.
My luck at the moment is disgraceful. Home team averaging 3.57 goals a game, away team 3.43. Finished 3-3 when they met earlier in the season. Of course they both play out their first 0-0 in over a year when I got on them though.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Great start with Lechia getting trounced and PSV conceding in the 95th minute!