Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Another 14-fold winner on NCAAB this morning. Fourth NCAAB acca in 4 days! Really loving the college basketball this season.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
SkyBet have got Everton to score exactly 10 goals @1501.00?? That's got to be a joke, right? Who in their right mind would take that on?? Not even Swansea are that bad. And certainly Everton aren't that good enough to surpass United's record!

Midgetstudyinglife

Another 14-fold winner on NCAAB this morning. Fourth NCAAB acca in 4 days! Really loving the college basketball this season.
That is quite impressive work right there. And 4 in a row... You can lose a fair few 0.50 bets if you keep it up. Long may it continue

RedPed

Whatabouter.
That is quite impressive work right there. And 4 in a row... You can lose a fair few 0.50 bets if you keep it up. Long may it continue
Yeah cheers buddy. Check out the 16- and 17-folds on p.89. Maximum output for minimal input. That's how I like to work it. :)

Danny Roberts

Everton were far too long at last night at 1.85. Managed to get a few quid on. Far too short given Rooney is all relaxed thanks to his garden centre community service!

haram

Everton were far too long at last night at 1.85. Managed to get a few quid on. Far too short given Rooney is all relaxed thanks to his garden centre community service!
Yeah Swansea are shite. Still expect Chelsea to beat Everton at the weekend though, Everton still look weak.

Took Lakers +5.5 yesterday which paid off after OT. Waiting for line ups for the EFL cup now.

Jagga7

God a shit load of bets on tonight.

I like Rangers, Islanders and Predators ML parlay @4.02. Lets goooooo.

haram

God a shit load of bets on tonight.

I like Rangers, Islanders and Predators ML parlay @4.02. Lets goooooo.
Managed to get on Leicester or Draw at half time and just after Mahrez and Vardy came on so I recovered my early bets. Gonna have a look at these...

Danny Roberts

Yeah Swansea are shite. Still expect Chelsea to beat Everton at the weekend though, Everton still look weak.

Took Lakers +5.5 yesterday which paid off after OT. Waiting for line ups for the EFL cup now.
Dunno, I think Everton definitely have a chance. Something isn't quite right at Chelsea. Oh Lordy, hadn't seen the odds. Crazy. Bookies still pricing up Everton as if they are on a losing run and in the bottom 3. Chelsea should NEVER be as short as 13/19. Crazy. I'd take Everton +0.5 all day long at 7/5 (BetVictor).

Big Andy

Bloke
Any ideas for Bet365 free £25 inplay bet on Arse vs Scouse?

I usually go BTTS First half but odds aren't that great this time out...

haram

Can you see that happening? Doesn't happen very often...8/1 for that though...
Both teams have goals and are suspect at the back. Not the worst 8/1, especially when using a free bet.

Now watch it be 0-0 :wenger:

Edit - landed in both games in 2016, not in either game in 2017 though.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Either Arsenal or Liverpool & BTTS has to be pretty nailed on, right? @3.75 and 4.33 respectively.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Going to take Granada to score in-play v Sporting Gijon if/when that hits about 6/4. Would have got on at evens but Machis went off injured after 15 mins, pretty big loss for them but still fancy them to score here with the pressure they're putting on.

Big Andy

Bloke
Thinking over 10 corners (evens) for qualifying bet, BTTS in both halves for free bet (8/1)...

Big Andy

Bloke
Liverpool/Arsenal to win and over 2.5 goals it is then...

Just need to decide who will win now...

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Bet365 paid out a losing bet for £30. I've since bet with it, and won some money. Only a matter of time before they take the £30 back, but I'm hoping the money I've won with it is safe. Anyone know what they'll do? Not a huge amount so not the end of the world either way.

Jagga7

Bet365 paid out a losing bet for £30. I've since bet with it, and won some money. Only a matter of time before they take the £30 back, but I'm hoping the money I've won with it is safe. Anyone know what they'll do? Not a huge amount so not the end of the world either way.
Hahah that's happened to me a few times. They will deduct £30 quid from your account pretty soon.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Just need Haras El Hedoud to finish off a 6-fold of 12pm kickoffs. Bet365 not offering a cashout but they're 3-0 up.

Other teams were Skenderbeu Korce, Laci, KF Tirana, East Bengal Club and Al-Jaish Damascus.