Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I always go for something completely safe for the qualifying bet , say over 0.5 goals or below 7.5 goals

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Doing a few RABs on the Arsenal/Liverpool game just to keep it interesting. £1 on each:

1. Lacazette & Salah to score, over 3.5 goals, under 13 match corners, 20+ booking points each team @19.00
2. Lacazette to score, Liverpool to win, Bellerin to be carded @41.00
3. Coutinho & Salah to score, over 2.5 goals, 7+ match corners, Xhaka & Can to be carded @51.00
4. BTTS, 3+ corners each team each half, 20+ booking points each team @34.00
5. Liverpool 3-1 and 30+ Arsenal booking points @41.00
6. Arsenal to win, Lacazette to score,7+ match corners, 20+ booking points each team @8.50
7. BTTS in both halves, 2+ corners each team in each half, 20+ booking points each team @51.00
8. Lacazette to score a header and Coutinho to score from outside the area @101.00

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Thinking of a 3-1 scoreline in-play. Undecided who in favour of though??? These teams are so unpredictable and results could go either way.

haram

Both teams have goals and are suspect at the back. Not the worst 8/1, especially when using a free bet.

Now watch it be 0-0 :wenger:

Edit - landed in both games in 2016, not in either game in 2017 though.
If only Arsenal turned up first half!

Put my free bet on Firmino to score.

Fosu-Mens

Bet on Real Madrid beating Barcelona;

1. Catalonia VS rest of Spain... The Government needs Real Madrid to win this match --> Government influencing the outcome of the game.
2. Real Madrid must win to keep some level of excitement for the title --> La Liga benefits from having a close title race, thus, Real Madrid will win.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

1. Catalonia VS rest of Spain... The Government needs Real Madrid to win this match --> Government influencing the outcome of the game.
2. Real Madrid must win to keep some level of excitement for the title --> La Liga benefits from having a close title race, thus, Real Madrid will win.
You're kidding, right?

Midgetstudyinglife

Someone explain to me why odds in championship/league one are usually so high?

Like today Cardiff/Bristol/Derby/Shrewsbury/Blackburn/Bradford type of teams are valued at around 2 or a bit higher. Just looking at the table it would seem that they'd win more than 50% of the time the games would be played...
I am quite new to betting in general, so this might be a very naive observation

Jagga7

I rarely bet on lower leagues but I'm taking shot with Bristol to beat Doncaster @2.45, also got City earlier -2.5@1.86

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Juventus or draw, Atalanta or draw, PSV, Fortuna Sittard, Fenerbahce or draw, Al Ahli Jeddah, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Vitoria Guimaraes or draw, Lecce @15.84

haram

3-0 Barca :lol:

Jagga7

I rarely bet on lower leagues but I'm taking shot with Bristol to beat Doncaster @2.45, also got City earlier -2.5@1.86
City are absolutely killing it this season. I've made a ton of them just betting on them most weeks. Bristol lost but I had way more money on City.

Betting big on Tampa -1.5 @2.15 and also Oilers -1.5@2.6.

Jagga7

City are absolutely killing it this season. I've made a ton of them just betting on them most weeks. Bristol lost but I had way more money on City.

Betting big on Tampa -1.5 @2.15 and also Oilers -1.5@2.6.
Hahaha holy feck, I won every single bet I made last night. Won a couple of k, nice xmas present via the bet365!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Freakin' Ajax, have a shit Christmas, arses.
They won?? Persepolis just stung me for £300! 90th minute equaliser, the fecks. Also missed out on another 14-fold NCAAB acca this morning thanks to Nevada.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Feyenoord haven't scored more than 2 goals at home this season since their 5-0 win against Willem II in August... Decided to turn up and score 2 in the first 4 minutes of the game, and it could have been 4 or 5 if they had taken all of their chances.

Got under 3.5 goals and Roda JC +2.5 but it doesn't look promising now

Jean claude van hire

This one failed badly.

Boxing day footie on today. A shit load of horse racing as well. Does anyone know anything about horse racing ?? haha.
Gone for a treble of Bristol City, Ipswich & Blackburn, pays just under 7-1 on some sites. And I no absolutely bog all about racing :)