Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

Jagga7

Got Chelsea -1.5-2 @ 1.94. I also think we will bounce back today,-1.5 @1.85
Had a half win with the Chelsea game but god know's what we were playing at haha.

Big hockey card I have a ton of bets. Got a long shot parlay of Islanders, Penguins, Bruins and Hurricanes @6.87 letssssss go.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Woke up to a winner with:

Celtics +3.5, Mavericks +10.0, Hawks +11.0, Pelicans -7.0, Nuggets +10.5, Bulls +2.5, Thunder -2.5, Kings +14.5, Grizzlies +7.5, Warriors -8.5, Butler -1.9, Rhode Island -9.0, Marquette +7.5, Boise State -7.5.

Wish I'd put more on but had so many near misses recently. Was only a small stake but covered my gaming over the last few days so still well up. We go again.

Jagga7

Had a half win with the Chelsea game but god know's what we were playing at haha.

Big hockey card I have a ton of bets. Got a long shot parlay of Islanders, Penguins, Bruins and Hurricanes @6.87 letssssss go.
Hahah, i won every hockey bet again. On a lucky run, won a shit load again.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
haha, beat the system :p
I was on a bad run so I'm guessing they just took pity on me to be honest. I was going to get on your hockey bet as well last night but I was too tired and couldn't be bothered finding the games on Bet365 :rolleyes: well done though

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
With the odds that City's opponents are getting at the moment, over 10.00 at least every game, is it worth sticking £10 on them to lose each game? Surely they have to lose at some point and 1 win gives you some profit.

Even double chance or DNB.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
With the odds that City's opponents are getting at the moment, over 10.00 at least every game, is it worth sticking £10 on them to lose each game? Surely they have to lose at some point and 1 win gives you some profit.

Double chance would be your best bet. That's what I'm going to do in the next 2 games.

Jean claude van hire

I'm familiar with DNB but how does Double Chance work please?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I'm familiar with DNB but how does Double Chance work please?
If you put Crystal Palace double chance today against Arsenal, if Palace win or draw, you win the bet.

You have double the chance of winning the bet. But obviously the odds will reflect this.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Anyone else think Palace are overpriced tonight? They're in good form of late and are 10/3 at home to a sketchy Arsenal side who only have nine points away from home all season. In Zaha, they also possess one of the most in-form players of the last couple of months and I fancy him to cause Mustafi, Chambers and co. a lot of trouble tonight, along with Benteke. Let's hope the latter is in the mood as he's capable of bullying that Arsenal defence whilst Zaha and Townsend use their pace to get in behind.

Danny Roberts

Anyone else think Palace are overpriced tonight? They're in good form of late and are 10/3 at home to a sketchy Arsenal side who only have nine points away from home all season. In Zaha, they also possess one of the most in-form players of the last couple of months and I fancy him to cause Mustafi, Chambers and co. a lot of trouble tonight, along with Benteke. Let's hope the latter is in the mood as he's capable of bullying that Arsenal defence whilst Zaha and Townsend use their pace to get in behind.
I did. Was tempted by double chance/+0.5 (the latter sometimes offering higher odds on the same market) but went with Palace. Thought might be in with a chance at 1-1. Oh well.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Four-fold for today: Draw or Everton, Stoke +2.5, Leicester +1.5, United -1.5

Trizy

Back Watford and Swansea the worst team I've seen in god knows how long score 2 fecking goals in the last 3 minutes... it'd break your heart.

Amokachi

Everton Fan
Everton v Manchester United

Under 2.5 shots on target @ whatever bookies/whatever odds

RedPed

Whatabouter.
:lol: was hoping to come back home to a winner, came back to a total mess! Was a pretty stupid bet.
Wasn't a stupid bet at all! On any normal day that would have romped home. Who would have guessed that United would be so shit and that TNS would have got a player sent off and capitulated like they did. They were cruising at one point!

It was just one of those days when the likes of Swansea, Bolton, Sunderland, Birmingham etc. decided to turn up and quite a few of the leading in-form teams got spanked!

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I did. Was tempted by double chance/+0.5 (the latter sometimes offering higher odds on the same market) but went with Palace. Thought might be in with a chance at 1-1. Oh well.
I'm on them again today for similar reasons as why I fancied them v Arsenal (good on counter-attack with plenty of pace) and the fact City will inevitably lose at some point so it would be nice to be on when it occurs. 10/1 for a home win is good value, for me. City rightfully favourites but I'd have Palace in the 6/1 - 8/1 bracket, personally.

Also, slight support for West Brom today, too. Their football is improving under Pardew and I wasn't wholly inspired by Arsenal's resilience the other night v Palace. Also, a tentative, small stakes double at 55/1 for Palace - West Brom to keep things interesting today.

Jagga7

Wasn't a stupid bet at all! On any normal day that would have romped home. Who would have guessed that United would be so shit and that TNS would have got a player sent off and capitulated like they did. They were cruising at one point!

It was just one of those days when the likes of Swansea, Bolton, Sunderland, Birmingham etc. decided to turn up and quite a few of the leading in-form teams got spanked!
Yeh maybe one of those days. Can't win every bet!

Jagga7

Dallas Stars @ 1.75Won2way (incl. OT)
Dallas Stars vs San Jose Sharks
Total Stake: £190.07Paid out: £332.62

:drool: Started the New Year with a winner! Long may it continue.

Some tough EPL games today, may just stay away.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Looking at Burnley-Liverpool under 2.5 goals - Burnley have generally been solid defensively and have not scored many goals this season (9/10 home games under 2.5 goals). Liverpool have been scoring and conceding for fun away from home this season, but no Salah no party

Jagga7

Looking at Burnley-Liverpool under 2.5 goals - Burnley have generally been solid defensively and have not scored many goals this season (9/10 home games under 2.5 goals). Liverpool have been scoring and conceding for fun away from home this season, but no Salah no party
I'm going to blindly follow you and go gym, hopefully come back to a winner!

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Had a look over at Tuesday's fixtures for first half goals to see which could be worth backing in-play. Games at Dunfermline, Albion Rovers, East Fife and Bala Town all have potential.