Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

Pagh Wraith

On Barca tonight @ 2.25. Don't see how Chelsea can keep them at bay.
That's a bit better than the 2.14 I saw this morning but I still don't think it's such an attractive price. Their away record in CL knockout games isn't great and what's more they don't need to win tonight (I'm sure they'd take a 2-2 draw now if offered). I'm just gonna enjoy a hopefully great game without any involvement.

Wayne's World

Taking a chance at 25/1 with both teams in both Champions League games to get 2 + corners in each half just for fun.

I think Barcelona are just a bit too short for me, Chelsea have a big performance in them and I think it will be a score draw

Big Andy

Bloke
£25 on over 9 corners for my bet365 qualifying bet, going BTTS first half as my inplay free bet...

Pagh Wraith

I usually don't play the corner markets but Barca are quoted at odds against on the -0.5 line. That really surprises me. Would have expected a bigger handicap.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
2.15 for a halifax win, is there something wrong here?
Sorry, was at work. Yeah the odds were ridiculous for some reason, I only seen it in the local paper about the pools players and we are dreadful at football, sold our decent players, manager an idiot. I'm unsure why the odds were so generous.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
When I post, I lose. I didn't post tonight. £50 on over 0.5 as the qualifier.
£50 in-play on a draw. Lovely stuff, £120 in the bank.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Sorry, was at work. Yeah the odds were ridiculous for some reason, I only seen it in the local paper about the pools players and we are dreadful at football, sold our decent players, manager an idiot. I'm unsure why the odds were so generous.
No problem, put a small stake on it, thanks for the tip. :)

Slevs

Utd to win is 2/1, worth lumping on? Sevilla are without banega and usually miss a lot of chances.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
May your misfortunes continue!!

Jking, hope you guys get better
The club is about to fold, it's inevitable really. I think the town/fans keep the funding going ATM. I can't see it getting better sadly :(

However, there are enough Hartlepool shirts around the world now, everywhere I go on holiday there is a pools shirt hanging behind the bar :lol:

Slevs

Like the look of:

Athletico win vs Copenhagen
Lazio win vs FCSB
Leipzig win vs Napoli
Milan win vs Ludogrets

Obviously will wait for line ups to be announced but considering these four in a single paper.

Athletico have enough to beat Copenhagen, should be a routine 2-0 win if they play a strong team.

Lazio are 1 0 down and need to win. They could go out on away goals if they win 2 1 which works to our advantage as they need to push very hard to secure a victory if FCSB score once.

Napoli played a weakened team against Leipzig and lost the first leg 1 3 giving away 3 away goals. Napoli are concentrating on the league and don't want to participate in the Europa anymore. Will wait for teams but I think Napoli will play the weakened team again and lose.

Milan is fairly straightforward but i'd still wait for team news to see if Gattusso has rested the first team seeing as though they are already 3 0 up from the away leg.

All of them together are odds of 4.92

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Real Sociedad RT7 corners at 11/8 and small stake on RT9 at 6/1

Edit - they got more red cards than corners :lol: normally a very reliable corner team especially chasing a result, not today though

Last edited:

Slevs

Inter Milan -1.5 vs Benevento

Inter have been absolute shite the last month but they have enough to beat Benevento by 2 goals.

Madrid, Bayern all straightforward. Valencia double chance. 2.67/1

Slevs

I'm looking at softening the blow of an inevitable Liverpool win. Got evens on both teams to score or not. Which to go for?
If you're feeling adventurous, go West Ham +1.5 at 2.35/1 They're generally good at the back. You never know with pool though that's why I avoid their games.

Jagga7

If you're feeling adventurous, go West Ham +1.5 at 2.35/1 They're generally good at the back. You never know with pool though that's why I avoid their games.
I think the donkeys are going to win comfortably especially as they've had 10 days off. I would not make this bet!

haram

West Ham gave Spurs and Chelsea a game by sitting team. That’s Liverpool’s weakness.

Slevs

I think the donkeys are going to win comfortably especially as they've had 10 days off. I would not make this bet!
That's why I generally avoid Pool games. They could either win 4-0 or struggle to a 1-1/2-1

Midgetstudyinglife

I like the look of girona +1.5 @2.375. Barcelona possibly resting some of their bigger names and girona are awesome. +2.5 also at 1.625

Pending on the line-ups ofc. Anyone else think this is good value?