Football Betting Thread 2017/2018

Jagga7

Quite a sizeable one as well. If we take out the home field advantage (which accounts for roughly 0.35 goals), the market rates Liverpool the better side by about 0.5 goals which is huge considering they are behind United in the table. Now I've been saying for a long time that United are worse than their league position suggests and have been betting against them on the handicap lines but even I'm surprised by that. I was big on Spurs some weeks ago when they beat United and were priced at ~2.40 to win. This suggests that United were rated the better side by about 0.2 goals (again eliminating HFA). Put those two games together and we arrive at Liverpool being a 0.7 goals better team than Spurs. This is nonsense obviously and the odds in the Spurs were just wrong but it is still a remarkable market shift. Almost tempted to bet something on United today.
The line was surprising especially how we played against Chelsea, however when the line moves like this it indicates all the "smart" money is on Liverpool and it's going to be a losing play betting against them long term so I'm just going to stick to just watching.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Had a treble of Chelsea -1.5, Draw or Levante and Barcelona -1.5. Ffs van Aanholt

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
After a good win on football (610 from 100 PLN) and withdrawing 5000 PLN from yesterday bet I am now putting 610 on Jeremy Lamb to score over 12.5 versus Suns tonight. Suns have no players so Hornets will score a lot, I think Lamb should easily get 15 if he plays four quarters.

Sarni

After a good win on football (610 from 100 PLN) and withdrawing 5000 PLN from yesterday bet I am now putting 610 on Jeremy Lamb to score over 12.5 versus Suns tonight. Suns have no players so Hornets will score a lot, I think Lamb should easily get 15 if he plays four quarters.
Terrible one. Looks like the coach won't even give him 15 minutes on the court.

Sarni

What bets are you doing tonight?
None. This was my last one and now I am off until next Friday at least. If this won I would probably go for Thunder but for some reason Lamb only got 17 minutes which got him 8 points. Good thing is I was considering Howard over 12.5 rebounds and Walker over 23.5 points and neither would have won either. Still, it was just a 100 that I left from the 5k (it was actually slightly over 5k) which I turned into 600 and then lost so it's no big deal. More often than not Lamb gets 20+ minutes against this scrubs and gets 13+ points easily.

Still can't believe I won 5k last night. Feels unreal.

Last edited:

Sarni

None. This was my last one and now I am off until next Friday at least. If this won I would probably go for Thunder but for some reason Lamb only got 17 minutes which got him 8 points. Good thing is I was considering Howard over 12.5 rebounds and Walker over 23.5 points and neither would have won either. Still, it was just a 100 that I left from the 5k (it was actually slightly over 5k) which I turned into 600 and then lost so it's no big deal. More often than not Lamb gets 20+ minutes against this scrubs and gets 13+ points easily.

Still can't believe I won 5k last night. Feels unreal.
Thunder won easily last night. Should have waited until their game instead of putting the money on Lamb but I can't really complain, I have withdrawn exactly 5000 PLN from a deposit of 150 PLN and now have to wait until next Friday to play because of limits on my account (I can deposit maximum 200 PLN per week on every Friday at Unibet). Could have been 6000 if I waited until Thunder game but shouldn't be too greedy about it :lol:

Rojofiam

Sevilla to score Under 0.5 is @ around 2.00.

I think it's worth some money, thoughts?

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Needed one more yellow card for DC United for nearly £400. Sickening.

Anyone got any fancies for Cheltenham this week?

Marty1968

Ok so Cheltenham is here..... Have just done an optimistic treble of Kalashnikov, Buveur DAir and Apples Jade at about 13/1

Will have a proper look later.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
William Hill have got a great offer for Cheltenham; bet £20 on the supreme and get a £10 free bet for every other race on the card.

Pagh Wraith

BTS in both CL matches - 120€ @3.05
Sevilla to qualify - 80€ @2.92
Rochdale -0.5 - 120€ @2.13
Sochaux v Auxerre Over 2.5 - 140€ @2.08

Marty1968

Gutted that Kalashnikov didn't hold on in the first. Saint Calvados went off far too early and blew up. Thankfully put my free bet on Coo Star Sivola who just about held on!

luke511

Unibet out on Liverpool U19 vs Man City U19, sw at 4.6 whilst everyone's at 3.2. Unbelievable price imo even at 3.2, Liverpool the superior side and the likes of Foden won't be playing for the U19s.

Jagga7

Deary me!

Back to the hockey, Boston ML @1.74 is good but I'm going to bet on them to win in regulation @2.2.
:lol::lol: Got the most miraculous win, Boston scored 5 goals in the 3rd period to win 6-4. A win is a win however!

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Used my free bet on correct score Barca 3-0. :)

Too bad the ass munches at bet365 only give me 5 quid for each promotion. I miss the days when it was 50.