Film Football Hooligan Movies(A Celebration Thread)

Sweet Square

A thread dedicated to awful but brilliant film genre of football hooliganism

Bandit Country & The Danger Of 10 Stoke Fans

Avengers Endgame(Stone Island edition)

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I love that film, "I fecking love you gumbo".
Not so much the sequel.
I had no idea there was a sequel and having had a look over on IMDB I think I'm going to have to give it a watch, it sounds absolutely terrible.

Sweet Square

The trance music, the terrible over acting, fat lads running, shite cinematography, facking Millway and Danny Dyer. It's all so awful yet brilliant.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I had no idea there was a sequel and having had a look over on IMDB I think I'm going to have to give it a watch, it sounds absolutely terrible.
It is worth watching for nostalgia sake, but it is pretty poor otherwise

Sweet Square

We could have died that day, in Manchester. Everybody knew it. But we didn't. Ike said later that that the story travelled across England faster than the death of Lady Di.

Sweet Square

Pete: See, West Ham football's mediocre, but our firm is top notch. Everyone knows it. The GSE. Green Street Elite. Arsenal, great football, shit firm. The Gooners. Tottenham, shit football, and a shit firm. The Yids, they're called. I actually put their main lad through a phone box the other day.
Matt: What about Millwall?
Pete: Ah, Millwall. Where to even fecking begin with Millwall. Millwall and West Ham firms 'ate each other, more than any other firms by far.
Matt: So, like the Yankees and the Red Sox ?
Pete: More like the Israelis and the Palestinians.

Withnail

A thread dedicated to awful but brilliant film genre of football hooliganism

Bandit Country & The Danger Of 10 Stoke Fans

Avengers Endgame(Stone Island edition)

Every time I see a clip from that Green Street I think to myself this is one of the worst scenes I've ever watched.

How does it have a 7.4/10 on IMDB?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
We could have died that day, in Manchester. Everybody knew it. But we didn't. Ike said later that that the story travelled across England faster than the death of Lady Di.

The mid-2000s really were a strange time for fashion. Everything looks so cheap from that era

Bosws87

How's no one mentioned this

The Firm has the greatest selection of tracksuits, sergio tacchini classics.

Sweet Square

The mid-2000s really were a strange time for fashion. Everything looks so cheap from that era
I think culturally the mid 2000's might be the worst decade in a very long time. You get the odd gems here and there but so much of it awful.

Every time I see a clip from that Green Street I think to myself this is one of the worst scenes I've ever watched.

How does it have a 7.4/10 on IMDB?
Yeah watching it back today recently it really is a terrible film.