Football retires from Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
The highlight of the Jose era here.

What next for him?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Fecked off to semi-retire in America in 2018 and came back to put up respectable numbers in a top European league again for another 4 years, winning a title in the process.

Brilliant longevity.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Very special player that just missed this little something to be considered one of the best. A truely unique combination of skills, size and power but unfortunately, his poor record in the big european games will always be a gap in his career. Farewell.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Loved him being our player. Wish we got to love him longer and earlier.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
What a player, wish we had signed him 6 years earlier
Yeah we needed him when we only had Rooney, Berbatov and Chicharito. Maybe we would’ve won 4 leagues in 5 seasons and reached 3 CL finals in 4 seasons with him.

Look-a-Hill

I signed him with every club I could on Championship Manager 03/04 from Ajax. The fact he's only just quit the game is insane. One of my favourite players of all time, one of the best parts of the last decade for the club, and a hell of a password.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I signed him with every club I could on Championship Manager 03/04 from Ajax. The fact he's only just quit the game is insane. One of my favourite players of all time, one of the best parts of the last decade for the club, and a hell of a password.

scottser

When he goes for a swim, he doesn't get wet - the water gets Zlataned.

Guapa

Living Legend of the modern game.So glad we got to see him in a UTD shirt and perform so highly for us.The games got too sterile,needs more characters like him.

Chekov

Supports
Internazionale
Thank you Zlatan for all the magical moments you have given. Some stuff for Inter and Sweden NT being the highlights for me.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Truly one of the greats.

An incredible player who scored goals everywhere.

A character, which seemed to cheapen how good he was as an actual player. .a seriously good, skillful player who was an elite striker everywhere he played.

Another great gone from the game. (He's not dead)

Irwin99

Loved his time here and it was a shame about the injury as he could have easily bagged another ten goals before the end of that season. Fantastic player.

JagUTD

Truly one of the greats.

An incredible player who scored goals everywhere.

A character, which seemed to cheapen how good he was as an actual player. .a seriously good, skillful player who was an elite striker everywhere he played.

Another great gone from the game. (He's not dead)
As if death would even dare

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Not much words that can describe a character like him. There will genuinely never be another zlatan.

el3mel

Magnificent career. May he enjoys his retirement.

Can he become a coach in the future?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Not sure at what club he was the most exciting but what a ride it was. Juventus, Inter, Milan x3, Barcelona, United, PSG, Ajax. What a set of clubs he played for.

I'm glad he was an United player, if only briefly.

RedDevilQuebecois

Just unique of a Legend. There will never be a character like Zlatan at all.

Give him the stage and he will deliver. Watching his 2 goals in the 2017 EFL Cup final still speaks volumes about his class as a player, when he was 35 years of age and that not many gave him a chance of succeeding in England back then.

LDUred

The knee injury he suffered fecked us massively and it ended what might well have been a revival. Thought he was brilliant for us and just an all round legend.

Ibra being crocked put a massive dampner of things. He'd given the club a bit of its swagger back.