Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

M15 Red.

Can’t see past Crystal Ocean tomorrow 3.35 York, 11-10
Crystal's on the drift this morning. Same as my selection Thundering Blue. He's out to 33/1 for 5 places but with only 9 runners he looks overpriced to me. He came 3rd in this race last year and has form figures at York of 3211 so hopefully he can grab a place with a strong late finish. Good luck on Crystal anyway. I'm sure if the highest rated horse in the world turns up today he'll win easy.

fergiesarmy1

Justanotherbottle was 8/1 in the first last night, 5/1 joint fav now and you can money back if 2nd, 3rd or 4th at sky bet.

Big Andy

Bloke
Crystal's on the drift this morning. Same as my selection Thundering Blue. He's out to 33/1 for 5 places but with only 9 runners he looks overpriced to me. He came 3rd in this race last year and has form figures at York of 3211 so hopefully he can grab a place with a strong late finish. Good luck on Crystal anyway. I'm sure if the highest rated horse in the world turns up today he'll win easy.
He'd better fecking had do...his chances have decreased drastically now I'm betting on it...

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Pre-match picks:

Olympiakos to win @2.20
Zagreb - RBK BTTS @2.00 (small punt)
Young Boys - Crvena Zvezda BTTS @2.00 (small punt)

Tennis:
Giraldo to beat Zverev @2.30

relx

Frnkie Sys
Great tip mate. The odd was @2.10. Helped me recover some part of the weekend losses.
Thanks mate, glad it came through in the end. I have my eye on LAFC v San Jose Earthquakes in the MLS next. Under 3.5 goals seems good value, despite the fact that LAFC have been scoring loads at home. I think their focus will be on the derby against LA Galaxy in a few days so they might take it easy for this one. A separate LAFC -1.5 bet could be an option in case they go nuts again... Would be perfect if it finishes 2-0 or 3-0

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Thanks mate, glad it came through in the end. I have my eye on LAFC v San Jose Earthquakes in the MLS next. Under 3.5 goals seems good value, despite the fact that LAFC have been scoring loads at home. I think their focus will be on the derby against LA Galaxy in a few days so they might take it easy for this one. A separate LAFC -1.5 bet could be an option in case they go nuts again... Would be perfect if it finishes 2-0 or 3-0
I'm traumatized with MLS. A lot of random results happen in that league. Looks like a 90's football simulator. :D

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Waiting for Al-Sadd - Wakra game to develop.

Edit: They scored too soon. I'm off.

Last edited:

Big Andy

Bloke
Put my free £10 Mr Green acca on the following

Fulham vs Millwall - Fulham Win
Leeds vs Brentford - Leeds Win
Norwich vs Chelsea - BTTS
Aston Villa vs Everton - BTTS

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Wee double today.....

Constraint 4.30 Chepstow 15/8
Search for a song 4.15 York 9/4

Big Andy

Bloke
Yup, very nice start even if Leeds left it late (I backed them) and you're up from Dakota anyway.
Well its a free £10 bet from Mr Green. Who by the way have the shittest app known to man, and charge you £1 for withdrawals under £100 or 1% of your winnings over £100.

Don't think I'll be sticking around with them once this bet is settled (lost)

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
FC Astana to win @1.96 (this is going down fast, The initial odd was 2.40!!!)
Ludgoretz - Maribor BTTS @2.00 (small punt)
Feyenoord - Hapoel over 3 @2.19
Copenhagen - Riga BTTS @2.37 (small punt)
AEK - Trabzon over 2.5 @2.15 (small punt)
Rangers to win @2.65 (small punt)
Guimarães to win @2.85 (small punt)
Spartak X2 @2.20 (small punt)
PSV HT @1.89
PSV - Appollon over 3 @1.98 (small punt)
Celtic - AIK BTTS @2.50 (small punt)
PAOK to win @2.15 (small punt)
Wolves DNB @2.00

Tennis:
Lukas Rosol game over 23.5 @2.00 (small punt)
Benoit Paire @2.15
Milmann - Johnson under 21.5 @2.25 (small punt)

We'll see...

Marty1968

Have done a few request a bets with Paddy for the NFL season and bagged some pretty decent odds I think for the following:

None of Cardinals, Bengals, Lions, Buccaneers, Giants, Redskins, Bills, Jaguars, Panthers, Titans, 49ers (11 teams) to make the playoffs @6/1. Only slight possibility I see upsetting that one is the 49ers who could win 8 or 9 games and sneak a wild card spot but will be a tough year for the others.

Patriots, Chiefs, Eagles, Rams, Colts to all win their divisions @11/1. Only doubt for that one I think will be Colts 'if' Andrew Luck's niggle during pre-season turns into something worse.

For Chiefs over 10.5 wins, Falcons over 8.5 wins, Bears over 9 wins, Jets over 7 wins and Bengals under 6.5 wins @14/1. Chiefs should get to 11 wins comfortably, Bears defence will dominate again and offence looks better than last year, Bengals will suck and expect Falcons and Jets to be much better than last season.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Molatham 4.15 York 6/4

Was beaten on a nk on it’s only start by Mum’s tipple, which won by 11L yesterday

Fancy, man of the night 6.50 Sailsbury 7/4

There’s a new frankel running at Newmarket prince imperial 8/1 3.15

Last edited:

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Villa -0.5 corners @2.21 on Pinnacle. Everton giving away a lot of corners, Villa produced 10 at home to B'mouth.

Edit: Betsson high on Trossard and Lanzini goals, had some @4,65 / 6,2

Edit II; Villa 0 corners, early lead is always a risk with these.

Last edited:

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Did £300 double with Enable and Stradivarius paid just under evs, £278 back plus my 300, had £200 on Crystal Ocean at 11/10 Wednesday so got my money back from that

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
After a couple of tough losses I bottled going on Dortmund when they went 1-0 behind at nice odds and they won 3-1. Salt in the wound! Roll on tomorrow.
Same, had £15 on United U23s to win, cashed out at half time and placed the money on them to win the second half. It was an easy win, then switched to Dortmund game and got greedy, was waiting for better odds, couldve got 3/1 for Dortmund to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.