Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergiesarmy1

Tankovic for hammarby in 10 mins first and anytime for insurance. Scored in 7 straight games and takes pennos.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Having a good run on the Bet Builders. Inter just got corner#7 with 4 mins to go. Had:

Inter Milan to score in both halves
Over 2 goals in the match for Inter Milan
Lukaku to score anytime
Over 6 corners in the match for Inter Milan
Over 1 corners in the match for Lecce
Over 3 cards in the match
£20 @8.00

That late red and Inter corner just got the bet over the line.

Solihull Moors fecked up my accas though.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Having a good run on the Bet Builders. Inter just got corner#7 with 4 mins to go. Had:

Lukaku to score anytime
£20 @8.00

Solihull Moors fecked up my accas though
And mine!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604

Lukaku to score anytime
£20 @8.00

Solihull Moors fecked up my accas though.
The odds on that bet builder look shocking!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Overnight South American acca to finish off with:

Ind. del Valle, Atlas W, Chivas Guadalajara W, Botafogo RJ/Chapecoense >1.5, Cerro Porteno or draw, Tolima, Santiago Wanderers @10.34

Tolima and/or Santiago games could go either way but happy to speculate and see what happens in the morning.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Overnight South American acca to finish off with:

Ind. del Valle, Atlas W, Chivas Guadalajara W, Botafogo RJ/Chapecoense >1.5, Cerro Porteno or draw, Tolima, Santiago Wanderers @10.34

Tolima and/or Santiago games could go either way but happy to speculate and see what happens in the morning.
So close with this one. Atlas W drew and the Botafogo game was goalless.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
WTA US Open Wozniacki - Wang o20.5 @1,92 - Woz due to health issues no longer has the intensity that made her great, expect her to struggle(Wang +4.5 also good, coinflip between them for me).

Edit; Had a bet on Serena Williams to win the tourno @5.00 - thought she looked fitter vs Sharapova than she has been after comeback. Small punts on Yastremska 60/1, Bencic 41/1 and a tiny hedge on Osaka 14/1.

Edit; Woz struggled as predicted but picked it up in time 1-6 / 7-5 / 6-3. Wang +4.5 option never in doubt eitherafter 1st set.

Last edited:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Am looking at which of the bigger teams will feck up in the EFL Cup tonight. Surely West Ham is ripe for the taking with Newport's exploits over the past few years? It can't be that easy tonight?

fergiesarmy1

Cheeky couple of bets on the early french game at 6pm, dembele 5/1 to score first with billy hills and dembele and depay both to score anytime with skybet at 15/2. Both 3 from 2 games already.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On CAI Independiente Chorrera -1.25 and -1.5 for tonight. Pretty big bet for me. Should have won by a couple away, conceded last kick to draw 1-1. Freak result. Panama has a big home bias as well. Suriname sides are awful, it's a really big gulf. I thought their price would open around 1.12 or so. Had -2.25 asian as the fair line as I'm expecting 3-0 or something. Pitch in the reverse game was terrible, made it difficult for Chorrera but should be much better on their home pitch today. Robin Hood should have went out to Capoise last round (Haitian side) very fortunate to get through that game. Was really one sided 2nd leg and scored a random freak goal again.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Am looking at which of the bigger teams will feck up in the EFL Cup tonight. Surely West Ham is ripe for the taking with Newport's exploits over the past few years? It can't be that easy tonight?
West ham odds have massively dropped since this morning, they're at 1.28 now... Newport playing kids?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
West ham odds have massively dropped since this morning, they're at 1.28 now... Newport playing kids?
More likely that it's dropped due to West Ham being strong (don't think teams are out yet though)

Just seen it now, mixed side but strong. Fornals, Wilshere, Antonio, Snodgrass.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Also on over 2.5 goals in Ajax u19s v Barcelona u19s @1.75. Really low line for me. If this was a UYL match then over 3.5 would be 1.8 or so. It's the opening match for Cruyff stadium (Barca B new stadium). It'll be an exhibition game especially with it being for Cruyff, should just all be about attacking football. Wouldn't be surprised if it ends 4-3 or something.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Cheeky couple of bets on the early french game at 6pm, dembele 5/1 to score first with billy hills and dembele and depay both to score anytime with skybet at 15/2. Both 3 from 2 games already.
Great work Lyon...the feckers!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Also on over 2.5 goals in Ajax u19s v Barcelona u19s @1.75. Really low line for me. If this was a UYL match then over 3.5 would be 1.8 or so. It's the opening match for Cruyff stadium (Barca B new stadium). It'll be an exhibition game especially with it being for Cruyff, should just all be about attacking football. Wouldn't be surprised if it ends 4-3 or something.
1-0 with 20 left. One of the most infuriating games ever. Been 2 woodworms and about 5 sitters. No idea how there’s only been 1 goal. Need some clinical finishing last 20.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Waiting for the lineups for the USA Open Cup Final tomorrow morning between Atlanta United and Minnesota United. Looking at selections like Martinez to score (obviously), Atlanta to lift the trophy, over 9 corners, over 2 or 3 cards. Will see what other markets are available in the Bet Builder. Thought the game would have been televised but surprisingly not (think Bet365 are streaming it though) so there may not be many to choose from.

MLS games tend to yield plenty of corners and cards so may go a bit higher. Also looking at a 3-0 or 3-1 to Atlanta. Started the season a bit slow but have shown last season wasn't a fluke. Really got into their stride now.

.........which means Minnesota will win 4-0!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
:lol: Didn’t even notice! :lol:
Most frustrating game ever. Genuinely no idea how there was only 2 goals. Huge loss for me. Hopefully Chorrera can get it back at 1am.
Yeah 2-0 was unlucky. Any thoughts on the US Cup game?

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Waiting for the lineups for the USA Open Cup Final tomorrow morning between Atlanta United and Minnesota United. Looking at selections like Martinez to score (obviously), Atlanta to lift the trophy, over 9 corners, over 2 or 3 cards. Will see what other markets are available in the Bet Builder. Thought the game would have been televised but surprisingly not (think Bet365 are streaming it though) so there may not be many to choose from.

MLS games tend to yield plenty of corners and cards so may go a bit higher. Also looking at a 3-0 or 3-1 to Atlanta. Started the season a bit slow but have shown last season wasn't a fluke. Really got into their stride now.

.........which means Minnesota will win 4-0!
Can't find cards market anywhere :(

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Can't find cards market anywhere :(
Yeah I guessed markets would be very limited seeing as the game wasn't being televised which is a shame. Have been playing with 3-0/3-1 scorelines, over 9 corners, game won in 90 mins, Atlanta to win both halves etc.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Yeah I guessed markets would be very limited seeing as the game wasn't being televised which is a shame. Have been playing with 3-0/3-1 scorelines, over 9 corners, game won in 90 mins, Atlanta to win both halves etc.
Hate the way bookies do this tbh, I understand why though.

What odds you getting on over 9 corners?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On CAI Independiente Chorrera -1.25 and -1.5 for tonight. Pretty big bet for me. Should have won by a couple away, conceded last kick to draw 1-1. Freak result. Panama has a big home bias as well. Suriname sides are awful, it's a really big gulf. I thought their price would open around 1.12 or so. Had -2.25 asian as the fair line as I'm expecting 3-0 or something. Pitch in the reverse game was terrible, made it difficult for Chorrera but should be much better on their home pitch today. Robin Hood should have went out to Capoise last round (Haitian side) very fortunate to get through that game. Was really one sided 2nd leg and scored a random freak goal again.
1-0 up after 10 mins and floodlights have went out. If this is abandoned then it'll sum up my day.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Good game in the end and got a bit fiery. 15 corners and 7 cards including a red. Knew there would be loads. Just needed one more goal for the 3-1 scoreline.

Typical for Martinez not to score for the first time today in 13 games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.