Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Guangzhou Evergrande -1.5 to start the day. Talisca, Paulinho and Elkeson starting so I doubt it will end 0-0 at HT. Kashima are capable of scoring as well but their backline is pretty inexperienced at this level. Over 2.5 goals is a pretty safe bet but the odds aren't so good. Might risk it and go for over 1.5 goals at HT instead

relx

Frnkie Sys
Guangzhou Evergrande -1.5 to start the day. Talisca, Paulinho and Elkeson starting so I doubt it will end 0-0 at HT. Kashima are capable of scoring as well but their backline is pretty inexperienced at this level. Over 2.5 goals is a pretty safe bet but the odds aren't so good. Might risk it and go for over 1.5 goals at HT instead
4 minutes left in the 1st half - 0-0 :lol:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Worth a punt for the win? now @ 2
Worth a small bet, Talisca getting into it more as the half went on, think they'll score eventually. Talisca probably bang in a free kick or a screamer.

On CAI Independiente Chorrera -1.25 and -1.5 for tonight. Pretty big bet for me. Should have won by a couple away, conceded last kick to draw 1-1. Freak result. Panama has a big home bias as well. Suriname sides are awful, it's a really big gulf. I thought their price would open around 1.12 or so. Had -2.25 asian as the fair line as I'm expecting 3-0 or something. Pitch in the reverse game was terrible, made it difficult for Chorrera but should be much better on their home pitch today. Robin Hood should have went out to Capoise last round (Haitian side) very fortunate to get through that game. Was really one sided 2nd leg and scored a random freak goal again.
Goal diss for 3-0 then Robin Hood scored their first chance of the match in the 80th minute. Was a stonewall pen not given in injury time for Indep as well. Summed up my day, one of my worst ever.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Everton -1.5 @ 2.0 looks a great bet.

very strong side they’ve put out.

Leicester look decent @ 1.90 too. They’ve put out a decent side against Newcastle, who’ve rested a few.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ajax, Slavia Prague, Swansea, El Zamalek, Boca Juniors, Lincoln/Everton >1.5, Bournemouth/Forest Green >2.5 @8.07

Bet Builders

Kean to score anytime
Schneiderlin to be booked
Over 2 match goals
Over 4 Everton corners
Over 7 match corners
Under 6 cards
@34.00

Iwobi to score anytime
Anderson to be booked
Delph to be booked
Over 8 match corners
Result Lincoln City or Everton
Under 7 cards
@351.00

Richarlison to score anytime
Morrell to be booked
Over 3 match goals
Over 7 corners
Under 6 cards
Everton to win both halves
@41.00

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Everton -1.5 @ 2.0 looks a great bet.

very strong side they’ve put out.

Leicester look decent @ 1.90 too. They’ve put out a decent side against Newcastle, who’ve rested a few.
Just about got over the line with Everton.

No good on Leicester!

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Ferro vs Mladenovic @2.35. Mlad mostly horrible in single these days.

Edit; Easy win even if giving away 2nd set.

Last edited:

fergiesarmy1

City 7/2 favourites to win the champions league after that draw, think they will still find a way to mess it up though. Touch wood.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Collins 2-1 Wozniachi @5,5 Betway. Hedging stake with 2-0 for Collins.

Edit; 4:6, 6:3, 6:4, too greedy, should have gone with overs.

Last edited:

Danny Roberts

City 7/2 favourites to win the champions league after that draw, think they will still find a way to mess it up though. Touch wood.
Found it amusing that the BBC's Football Gossip feature felt it worth including Liverpool's odds being cut from 7/1 to 13/2 on the back of the draw! It's nopt gossip, it's not news, it's barely even a change in odds!

fergiesarmy1

Found it amusing that the BBC's Football Gossip feature felt it worth including Liverpool's odds being cut from 7/1 to 13/2 on the back of the draw! It's nopt gossip, it's not news, it's barely even a change in odds!
Haha and they are still 7/1 with a few bookies.

fergiesarmy1

Getting on Rashford at 2/1 anytime to score tomorrow, seems generous as the only proven goal scorer in the team. Hopefully will see some decent price boosts tomorrow on him to score first as well, currently best priced 5/1 but could see higher as the bookies go after the early money.

fergiesarmy1

For any degenerates out there :lol: like the look of Tokyo FC at 11.30, top of the league playing mid table team with one win in 11 who got beat 1-5 last time out. Tokyo’s top scorer is playing with 5 in his last 8, 29-20 for the win looks worth a tickle in my books.

Withnail

For any degenerates out there :lol: like the look of Tokyo FC at 11.30, top of the league playing mid table team with one win in 11 who got beat 1-5 last time out. Tokyo’s top scorer is playing with 5 in his last 8, 29-20 for the win looks worth a tickle in my books.
Nice one man!

Did a medium stake on DNB @1.65 and a small stake to win @2.3
Cashed out both there once it was over 90%

Last edited:

fergiesarmy1

Nice one man!

Did a medium stake on DNB @1.65 and a small stake to win @2.3
Cashed out both there once it was over 90%
Nice one, got a bit squeaky towards the end with the 6 minutes injury time for the greedy sods like me that refuse to cash out :lol:

fergiesarmy1

Getting on Rashford at 2/1 anytime to score tomorrow, seems generous as the only proven goal scorer in the team. Hopefully will see some decent price boosts tomorrow on him to score first as well, currently best priced 5/1 but could see higher as the bookies go after the early money.
15/2 to score first at betfair is huge in my book.

fergiesarmy1

Where is the rashford 2/1 anytime which bookies?
Just BetVictor and Marathon now, think Corals were earlier but they have cut him a bit. Done both the first at 15/2 (couldn’t do EW as it’s an enhanced special) and the anytime at 2/1

fergiesarmy1

I’m with BetVictor and they have it at 2/1 win only
Tempted but also don’t like to bet on United, not confident we will score
Southamptons defence is apparently their weak point so would hope for at least one goal - 0-1 Rashford 1st min will do me :D

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I'm on a double of Pyramids and Al Nassr @ 2.50
Looking safe.

I'm on (Metz v PSG)

Choupo-Moting to score anytime
Di Maria to score anytime
PSG to win 4-0
Over 10 match corners
Under 8 match cards
@101.00

Metz have come close a couple of times so will probably score second half. Have probably jinxed it now anyway.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I'm on (Metz v PSG)

Choupo-Moting to score anytime
Di Maria to score anytime
PSG to win 4-0
Over 10 match corners
Under 8 match cards
@101.00

Metz have come close a couple of times so will probably score second half. Have probably jinxed it now anyway.
Was so close with this. Going to plan when Di Maria and Choupo-Moting both scored first half. Just needed 2 more in the second but the intensity dropped considerably. Finished on 11 corners and 1 card as well. Probably would have got the 4 goals if the key players were on.

fergiesarmy1

Out all day tomorrow so done my studying today and come up with this

Reading & Ipswich
Man Utd (:nervous:) & Colchester

In the same games

Puscas & Norwood - 2 1st sings and a dub
Norris & Rashford - 2 1st sings and a dub

Lucky 15 first

Straight Acca all to score anytime

Can’t see, what can possibly go wrong

Jean claude van hire

It's quiet in this thread today and there's me thinking it was Saturday:). Anyway I fancy an Ipswich & Leicster double today at just over 2-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.