g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
City to get four corners in the second half at 5/4 looks decent. We've already got five, and bear in mind we scored in the first minute so it's not as if we've been chasing a goal

madRedDevil07

I can't view my bets in play/cash out on 365 but I can still make bets, fortunately I was able to lump on Liverpool just before they scored. Every cloud and all that.
Good call to go for Liverpool win. I was waiting for rates to go beyond 1.5.
Dortmund double chance @ 1.8

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Did anybody actually win anything today? Wolfsburg, Lyon, Chelsea, Barca and now Dortmund have killed me today.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Did anybody actually win anything today? Wolfsburg, Lyon, Chelsea, Barca and now Dortmund have killed me today.
I had Chelsea and west ham to win and aguero 2 or more goals. Ber365 pay out if they go 2 goals clear at any point thank feck. Otherwise it would have been a loser

Jean claude van hire

Juve at evens has to be worth a medium bet surely (@ home that doesn't happen much)? Anyone seen much of them lately to provide an educated opinion on the outcome?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I had Chelsea and west ham to win and aguero 2 or more goals. Ber365 pay out if they go 2 goals clear at any point thank feck. Otherwise it would have been a loser
Yeah that is useful. It's great when they work out like that. I think I'd rather have the Euro Soccer bonus that they used to run with though.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
MoPlay have BTTS & Over 2 Cards for each team in Arsenal v Spurs @ 9.0

Think that’s fairly decent myself.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Am looking at any of Kane, Sokratis, Xhaka, Luiz, Aubameyang, Guendouzi, Lamela, Son, Vertonghen to get booked.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Kane and Lamela are decent shouts due to them getting easily frustrated when they're not having much of the ball. Which I don't expect them to have against arsenal. Moura too.

Darent bet on luiz, he's won for me too often recently :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Kane and Lamela are decent shouts due to them getting easily frustrated when they're not having much of the ball. Which I don't expect them to have against arsenal. Moura too.

Darent bet on luiz, he's won for me too often recently :lol:
C'mon you just know Luiz is nailed on. :lol:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Ref is bent as feck. Loads of normal card challenges and dives gone unpunished. Bet on under 3 cards or some shit.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
For the Everton v Wolves game:

1. Jimenez to score anytime, Dendoncker to be booked, Gomes to be booked, under 8 cards, over 4 Wolves corners, over 22.5 free kicks @251.00
2. Neves to score anytime, Saiss to be booked, Result Everton or Wolves, under 13 corners, over 10.5 goal kicks, under 8 cards @67.00
3. Jimenez to score anytime, Richarlison to score anytime, Sigurdsson to be booked, over 3 Everton corners, under 7 cards, over 21.5 free kicks @201.00

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Strasbourg @ 3.0 is a good bet IMO. Monaco have been so poor this season. DNB would probably be decent too.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Had over 22.5 shots in wolves game, 12 shots in first half hour, 1 shot in the next half hour! feck off gambling :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Was going to go Boly and Delph for the cards as well. Should have stuck with my gut! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.