Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
The NLD could have been a very good game if not for Luiz.

madRedDevil07

With the -1 Asian you need to win by two goals. I’m assuming it was for the rest of the match and not just a -1 Asian.
I went in-play and they are always for the rest of the match. Are not they ?
Real Madrid are losing against Villerreal. I should not have gone for RM double chance.

madRedDevil07

I don’t believe so.
I primarily use bet365 and I just verified, in bet365, asian handicaps are always for rest of the match ( if the event is in-play). I can't say for other apps as I don't use them at all( sometimes I use BetVictor for priceitup bets).
Real Madrid double chance won as well. Bale the saviour.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
That Eintracht Frankfurt game cost me £13.5k today ffs.

Did a 5 fold and a 4 fold of each team 2+ corners each half. Worth £10k and £3.5k respectively.

Got 4/5 and 3/4 respectively. Same Eintracht game fecked me on both slips kmt.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Traditional asian handicaps are from the current scoreline and are for the rest of the match. Some sites weirdly count them from 0-0 regardless of the score, which is just confusing but 90% are for the remainder of the game.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Bit of a wait but I'm on PSG 0 Asian at home to Real Madrid 1.75. Neymar will be back for them by then and I do not rate Madrid at all this season. Pretty convinced Zidane won't last the season and I've a big bet on Atletico to finish above them this season. Be really surprised if Madrid win away, their defence is far too bad to deal with PSG's attack. Mbappe is a doubt for the game but even without him they'll still have too much.

Think PSG win at evens is fair if he's out, 1.8 if he plays.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On under 1.5 FH goals in Mushuc Runa v Macara later tonight. Price is around evens, should be 1.3 or something. Someone has staked 16k on over 1.5 FH on Betfair, but it's a manipulation or he's laundering money. There's no reason to bet overs, Macara are missing Estrada with the National team and hes 16 in 21 games this season. People are suspecting fix due to the money staked on betfair and the prices but I've never seen an Ecuadorian side fix since I started betting. 99% sure it's a manipulation and unders FH is big value. Under 2.5 full game is normal prices, it's just First half that is irregular.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
On under 1.5 FH goals in Mushuc Runa v Macara later tonight. Price is around evens, should be 1.3 or something. Someone has staked 16k on over 1.5 FH on Betfair, but it's a manipulation or he's laundering money. There's no reason to bet overs, Macara are missing Estrada with the National team and hes 16 in 21 games this season. People are suspecting fix due to the money staked on betfair and the prices but I've never seen an Ecuadorian side fix since I started betting. 99% sure it's a manipulation and unders FH is big value. Under 2.5 full game is normal prices, it's just First half that is irregular.
Cool, thanks. Got 2.10 on B365

Edit: B365 appears to have taken the game off now @Spiersey

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Cool, thanks. Got 2.10 on B365

Edit: B365 appears to have taken the game off now @Spiersey
Keeps coming and going weirdly. Macara been backed in a bit now, will be watching the game but confident it won't be fixed. Mushuc have absolutely zero history of fixing, be very odd to randomly throw this.

Berbaclass

Keeps coming and going weirdly. Macara been backed in a bit now, will be watching the game but confident it won't be fixed. Mushuc have absolutely zero history of fixing, be very odd to randomly throw this.
Yeah I’ve been checking. Interesting stuff!

Berbaclass

England Women @ 2.0 seems like a decent price against Norway tomorrow following their 3-0 victory over them in the WC.

luke511

No fixing a goal like that, think you've just gotten really unlucky with that one! Great shout anyhow.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Lost last kick but wasn't fixed. Two freekick goals. 1st a huge deflection and the 2nd was just a complete screamer last kick. Really unlucky. Was 1 chance all half except for set peices.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Bit of a wait but I'm on PSG 0 Asian at home to Real Madrid 1.75. Neymar will be back for them by then and I do not rate Madrid at all this season. Pretty convinced Zidane won't last the season and I've a big bet on Atletico to finish above them this season. Be really surprised if Madrid win away, their defence is far too bad to deal with PSG's attack. Mbappe is a doubt for the game but even without him they'll still have too much.

Think PSG win at evens is fair if he's out, 1.8 if he plays.
Is neymar not suspended for the first 3 games after his man United rant?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Gone for Cerro Porteno & Over 2.5 @ 1.86 myself.
I'd gone with a correct score and over 7 corners on this one. Went for 2-0 to Cerro initially but then changed to 2-1 @11.25. Of course the game finished 2-0. Could have cashed out but fell asleep watching the game.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Lost last kick but wasn't fixed. Two freekick goals. 1st a huge deflection and the 2nd was just a complete screamer last kick. Really unlucky. Was 1 chance all half except for set peices.
It was a great spot nevertheless, I got on at 6/5 and about ten minutes later it dropped to 1/2 so I could have guaranteed myself a profit, likewise if I'd bothered to stay up in-play I could have guaranteed profit as well. Did you not cover it yourself?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Looking at USA Women either 3-0 or 4-0 against Portugal Women.

fergiesarmy1

I really hate the international break, think I'm gonna take 10 days off!
Goal scorers are good when it comes to internationals against cannon fodder, your usual boys lewondoski, Lukaku, Kane, Ronaldo and a few others all tend to bag a goal or two.

Berbaclass

Dagenham v Bromley BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 2.15 tonight.

always like doing these types of bets when the away side is the stronger of the two and Bromley have been pretty good this season but aren’t having too many clean sheets (2/5 away from home). Bromley without a clean sheet in the last 6 meetings between the two and there’s been over 2.5 in 5 out of the last 6 meetings.

Berbaclass

Did a little double on Nadal and Serena to win outright whilst Fed was having that injury timeout. Was 1.83 for both of them, expecting it to drop when Fed goes out here.

Lumped on Dimitrov +4.5 @ 1.66 too!

Edit: Rafa cut to 1.33 outright.

Last edited:

Danny Roberts

Goal scorers are good when it comes to internationals against cannon fodder, your usual boys lewondoski, Lukaku, Kane, Ronaldo and a few others all tend to bag a goal or two.
I might have a little dabble! Tend to just go very low stakes on CS in these games though, just for a bit of interest.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Gone for Consadole Sapporo to win in-play against Sanfrecce, about 15 minutes left. Away team are down to 10 men and will probably be happy with the draw in this 1st leg. Hoping that Consadole will go all out to win this

Status
Not open for further replies.