Ady87

United
Spurs
Chelsea
Real
Roma
Juve

£15 returns £1200

I'm aware of our form, Real's issues, Liverpool's league dominance and well, the issues with every pick there, but sometimes things just go your way right?

Also done two other bets with 2 guys in work for fun.

United
Dortmund
Juve
Sevilla (surely good value)

£10 returns £180

And a long shot acca.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I think there’s absolutely no chance in predicting the results in today’s games, so i have gone for BTTS accas instead.

Ive stuck £20 for £99 returns on the following four fold BTTS:

Everton vs Fulham
Chelsea vs Liverpool
Leverkusen vs Dortmund
1899 Hoffeinheim vs RB Leipzig

Fingers crossed!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Haven't had much time to research teams today but some quick accas to start the day:

1. Lyon, Nomme Kalju/Tulevik >2.5, FC Midtjylland, Man City/Brighton >1.5, Juventus or draw, PSG, Shakter Soligorsk, Fastav Zlin or draw, Balzan Youths, FK Ventspils, Red Star Belgrade @12.48

2. Sporting Lisbon, Ferencvaros or draw, Barcelona/Bilbao <5.5, Inter Milan, FC Salzburg, Neftchi Baku, Genk, Ludogorets, JK Tammeka Tartu, PSV, Ajax, Besiktas @20.96

3. Glenavon, Crusaders, Connah's Quay, Tottenham, Guangzhou Evergrande, Bangkok Utd, Rapid Vienna, Club Brugge, Panathanaikos or draw, Celtic/Aberdeen >1.5 @13.85

May have time to do more later. Not had time to research these thoroughly though.

Ady87

I think there’s absolutely no chance in predicting the results in today’s games, so i have gone for BTTS accas instead.

Ive stuck £20 for £99 returns on the following four fold BTTS:

Everton vs Fulham
Chelsea vs Liverpool
Leverkusen vs Dortmund
1899 Hoffeinheim vs RB Leipzig

Fingers crossed!
I like it. Fancy loads of goals in the Bundesliga today.

Ady87

Haven't had much time to research teams today but some quick accas to start the day:

1. Lyon, Nomme Kalju/Tulevik >2.5, FC Midtjylland, Man City/Brighton >1.5, Juventus or draw, PSG, Shakter Soligorsk, Fastav Zlin or draw, Balzan Youths, FK Ventspils, Red Star Belgrade @12.48

2. Sporting Lisbon, Ferencvaros or draw, Barcelona/Bilbao <5.5, Inter Milan, FC Salzburg, Neftchi Baku, Genk, Ludogorets, JK Tammeka Tartu, PSV, Ajax, Besiktas @20.96

3. Glenavon, Crusaders, Connah's Quay, Tottenham, Guangzhou Evergrande, Bangkok Utd, Rapid Vienna, Club Brugge, Panathanaikos or draw, Celtic/Aberdeen >1.5 @13.85

May have time to do more later. Not had time to research these thoroughly though.
What are your typical stakes for these Accas?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Don't agree at all about the Timberwolves assessment . If they get a decent deal on the butler trade then with KAT around they can definitely win 45 games . It's probably more likely to be under but don't think I will be betting my house or anything on the under
Not in this current West. They aren’t going to get anyone close to Butler level back (what is their best case? Saric and Covington?) and without him they aren’t even close to a playoffs level team. They won’t even get as much as they gave away in Dunn and LaVine (Lauri never played there) and they were terrible with them too.

I don’t rate Towns at all as a franchise cornerstone. He doesn’t play defense.

Jazz, Blazers, Nuggets, Pelicans, Lakers and Thunder are better than Butler-less Wolves. I would actually not be surprised if Mavs or Suns get more wins than them if they trade Butler for what I think they get back.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
What are your typical stakes for these Accas?
I like to aim for returns of around £300 - £500 so as not to attract too much attention so typically £25 or £30 or round about that.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
For anyone (if any) that bets on -2 handicaps, Skybet almost always have two different odds for that.

The odds are higher under 'win margin' market than in the handicap market, sometimes significantly!

(Don't tweet about it or anything though.) :nono: :D

luke511

For anyone (if any) that bets on -2 handicaps, Skybet almost always have two different odds for that.

The odds are higher under 'win margin' market than in the handicap market, sometimes significantly!

(Don't tweet about it or anything though.) :nono: :D
If you want great prices that are bigger than anyone else, look at paddy power/betfair sp winning margin for win by 4 or more (-3 euro).. made an absolute killing out of it.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Need Chelsea to finish a 6-fold with Arsenal, Everton, Tottenham, Leicester and Wolves for £290. Cashout is at £175.

Ady87

So, B365 did the whole suspend Sevilla game for 8 minutes for no reason. I could have done Pool/Draw at 11/4 with £200 returning £700, but the cash out came back up after an agonising wait for £774 so I decided to just take it.

I actually only need Lyon and Sporting for £700 on another bet I forgot about, also a £5 9 fold...!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Also cashed out around 85 min for around £250. Went to the lav and a few minutes later heard my phone beep! Of course Liverpool score.

Got the jitters about Red Star Belgrade now!

Ady87

Liverpool scores, thank GOD I cashed!

Just noticed the other bet is a 10 Fold, with Lyon (1-0) Sporting 9pm and....Madrid derby BTTS. So that’s what we need for a very good day.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

Well, managed to get another winning acca but a bit gutted about the other two. Almost got a full house if not for Lyon, Rapid Vienna and Celtic. Still the biggest one won with just over £600. Plus with my cashout earlier, been another good day.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Had a Billy Hill £10 free bet offer to use by midnight last night so stuck it on an overnight acca with:

Racing Club, DC United/Montreal >1.5, Emelec or draw, Cerro Porteno, LA Galaxy/Vancouver >1.5, Boca Juniors @7.10

Boca Juniors was listed as playing this morning but it's not actually till tomorrow morning. They've all won apart from Boca so will just have to wait it out now. There's no cashout being offered.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Not much to work with today. A few early accas:

1. Zenit St. Petersburg, Alashkert, Zeljeznicar, Slavia Prague or draw, Tallinna FC Flora, Maardu, Klaksvik, NSI Runavik, FC Astana, Aalesunds FK or draw, FCSB, Maribor, Olimpia Ljubljana @18.39

2. Livingston/Rangers >1.5, Dynamo Kiev, FC Copenhagen, AIK Stockholm, Krasnodar or draw, Osters or draw, Rikeka/Slaven Belupo >1.5, The New Saints, Mjallby AIF, Botev Plovdiv, @8.30

3. FC Zurich, Feyenoord, Palmeiras or draw, LASK Linz or draw, BATE Borisov 1+, Beroe or draw, Shenzhen FC, Paide, Antigua GFC, Chiangrai United, Dudelange @16.40

Will mix these around a bit for some long shot combos. You should be able to get some winners from that lot.

SalfordCitizen

Crappy Anzhi beating Zenit even with a man down. And Maribor losing to some team I'm sure soccer 24 just made up. Can't bet with any confidence at all anymore. Let's see what Rangers do angainst newly promoted Livingston.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Why is Fiorentina 7/5 at home to Atalanta?

Kicking off now. Bookies for it wrong yesterday with West Brom away at Preston - hoping for them being wrong again.

SalfordCitizen

Crappy Anzhi beating Zenit even with a man down. And Maribor losing to some team I'm sure soccer 24 just made up. Can't bet with any confidence at all anymore. Let's see what Rangers do angainst newly promoted Livingston.
Yeah Rangers are losing

SalfordCitizen

Was too good to be true for West Brom yesterday - plumped on them and it cashed in well.
That's an away game in the championship, irregardless of how shite Preston were doing. It was the right price, just above even money. 2-1 odds and it would be a different story. Well done on the win though of course. Not saying Florentina won't win, who the feck knows, it's just we all know bookies usually end up on top with the prices they use to entice us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.