Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalfordCitizen

Salford to beat Hartlepool at just under even money should be the best bet of the night. They're not on a roll and should win the national league outright which I have in multiple accumulators. However this is just one game of football so whatever happens, shall happen.

My bet on Young Boys to win the Swiss league at 11/10 before Sunday's 7-1 win (now 3/10) at Basel looks like the easiest 11/10 shot ever seen in football betting history. 7 games gone and already 12 points and 25 odd goals clear of Basel, and streets ahead of the third team in the market (Zurich at 20/1). This looks like it's done and dusted. However, football has taught me a few harsh lessons over the years that nothings for certain. I'm bewildered as to why Young Boys are still 3/10, that's a 1/16 shot trading at 3/10. Do the bookies 'know' Basel will put in some 15 game winning streak or something? Based on last season and especially this season after Sunday's pile of shite there's literally 0.01% chance of that happening.

Last edited:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Salford to beat Hartlepool at just under even money should be the best bet of the night. They're not on a roll and should win the national league outright which I have in multiple accumulators. However this is just one game of football so whatever happens, shall happen.

My bet on Young Boys to win the Swiss league at 11/10 before Sunday's 7-1 win (now 3/10) at Basel looks like the easiest 11/10 shot ever seen in football betting history. 7 games gone and already 12 points and 25 odd goals clear of Basel, and streets ahead of the third team in the market (Zurich at 20/1). This looks like it's done and dusted. However, football has taught me a few harsh lessons over the years that nothings for certain. I'm bewildered as to why Young Boys are still 3/10, that's a 1/16 shot trading at 3/10. Do the bookies 'know' Basel will put in some 15 game winning streak or something? Based on last season and especially this season after Sunday's pile of shite there's literally 0.01% chance of that happening.

As a Hartlepool native I dislike this :( but I agree, not sure they'll win the league comfortably though... Orient have a decent chance too.

Pools aren't doing too badly themselves ATM so could be a close game

Danny Roberts

Seen Coral have a 60/1 acca offer for new customers. Already have an account but gonna go with the acca anyway - Real, Barca, Juve and Celtic. Real v Atleti and Juve v Napoli not easy games but this is decent at 5/1 (just under) at Ladbrokes I reckon.

Sylar

Have a feeling Sarri will sack it off and Liverpool will have a decent / strong team with a few resting. Can see Liverpool winning this in 90 :/

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Just went to reopen my bet365 account after a 6 month self exclusion and the guy on chat said it’s been permanently closed ‘following a management decision’ then just ended the chat. Anyone had this before? Wtf
Further to this, went to reopen my Betfair account after the 6 month exclusion and the email states that because I've permanently excluded from Paddy Power I can't do it. WTF?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Barcelona W -3.25 med in Womens CL

Watched Biik loads in Europe, have one of the biggest home Bias's in Europe. Shitty artificial pitch, huge travel and weird weather. Always much worse away. Biik won first game 3-1 but Barca rotated loads and still dominated, should have won 2/3-0. Just a complete freak score. Were missing best player Martens (basically a female Messi), Torrejon, Losada, gujerro and Hamraoui started on the bench.

Seen Biik away to Glasgow City last year in similar circumstances. Glasgow battered them and they are 3/4 goals worse than Barca. Think it'll end 5-0, can be more if they are clinical.

Win to Nil also worth a bet if that is priced anywhere, was 2.1 yesterday, should be 1.4.

Brondy Women DNB also good. Should be 1.9 for Win for me. Juventus overrated by Asian market. Lost a couple good players and new signings haven't gelled yet, look a mess at the back. Brondby deserved to win the first leg away, missed a lot of great opportunities on the UEFA live ticker.

Fiorentina Double chance worth a small bet as well. 2-0 up from first leg, were the only team to create much chances. Good side defensively and got Clelland and Mauro up top who are both clinical. Don't see Fortuna scoring 2 with their team this season and Fior should score.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Gone with something a bit more speculative today.

Dortmund
Napoli
Juventus Over 1.5
Barca Over 1.5
Arsenal Over 1.5
PSG -1
Young Boys
Liverpooll/Chelsea Over 1.5

£100 @ 7.12

ROFLUTION

From the team-news, what I expect:

Caballero
? - Cahill - ? - ?
Fabregas - Kante - Kovacic
Willian - Morata - Odoi​

Mignolet
? - Lovren - ? - ?
Fabinho - ?
? - Keita - Shaqiri
Sturridge
Don't see much value in it yet.. Could be when the line-ups are announced. But will probably stay away.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Have a feeling Sarri will sack it off and Liverpool will have a decent / strong team with a few resting. Can see Liverpool winning this in 90 :/
Mignolet is in goal, levels it up somewhat!

Sylar

Mignolet is in goal, levels it up somewhat!
But then Morata is the striker... so yeah, id probably stay away from this one (seems more like an inplay type and even then it can change just like that)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Barcelona W -3.25 med in Womens CL

Watched Biik loads in Europe, have one of the biggest home Bias's in Europe. Shitty artificial pitch, huge travel and weird weather. Always much worse away. Biik won first game 3-1 but Barca rotated loads and still dominated, should have won 2/3-0. Just a complete freak score. Were missing best player Martens (basically a female Messi), Torrejon, Losada, gujerro and Hamraoui started on the bench.

Seen Biik away to Glasgow City last year in similar circumstances. Glasgow battered them and they are 3/4 goals worse than Barca. Think it'll end 5-0, can be more if they are clinical.

Win to Nil also worth a bet if that is priced anywhere, was 2.1 yesterday, should be 1.4.

Brondy Women DNB also good. Should be 1.9 for Win for me. Juventus overrated by Asian market. Lost a couple good players and new signings haven't gelled yet, look a mess at the back. Brondby deserved to win the first leg away, missed a lot of great opportunities on the UEFA live ticker.

Fiorentina Double chance worth a small bet as well. 2-0 up from first leg, were the only team to create much chances. Good side defensively and got Clelland and Mauro up top who are both clinical. Don't see Fortuna scoring 2 with their team this season and Fior should score.
Barca 3-0 FT, Half loss. Win to Nil won if anyone managed on. Should have been a full win, hit crossbar, and had other chances. Martens scored a great goal at end.
Brondby 1-0 FT, deserved win.
Fiorentina 2-0 up at HT, Clelland with both. Thats won, shouldn't lose from here. Profit over all bets if anyone followed.

ROFLUTION

Barca 3-0 FT, Half loss. Win to Nil won if anyone managed on. Should have been a full win, hit crossbar, and had other chances. Martens scored a great goal at end.
Fiorentina 2-0 up at HT, Clelland with both. Thats won, shouldn't lose from here. Profit over all bets if anyone followed.
Juicy bets :drool: Thanks

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Copying your bets next time. ;)

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Got £5 on Barca who are losing at 4.00.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Yeah I bet on them all, thanks. Had more money on the Barca one, but still made a few units profit. Keep them coming :D

Ady87

Noticed I had a free bet. Decided to stick the £5 on Chelsea, Celtic, Valencia and Madrid in play at about 230/1. All but Madrid scored within 60 seconds and I got an £80 cash out. I left it and then Madrid went 3-0 down. Painful. I know they’re not going to score 4 or even 3 but will hope for a couple of goals second half and a cash out option.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
So lucky tonight. Didn’t realise Barcelona were an earlier KO then everyone else. Would have put them on definitely, rest of the bets came in comftably (apart from celtic) for a nice 6.5/1.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had a small bet on Colon +1 asian v Junior in 10 mins.

Junior not the same team as last year, Alvez and Charra both gone. Teo only on bench as well. Diaz the threat, 21 year old but looks a talent. They struggle to convert chances normally, think it'll be the same today. Junior are hopelessly exposed defensively most games on the counter. Colon should get opportunities to score. Junior will have most of the ball but hoping we will be more dangerous. Line is too high from previous games as well. Junior were -0.75 at home to Lanus last year, who Colon are better than. Colon normally +1 away to Boca as well and Boca were 0 asians away to (a much stronger) Junior. Think +0.5 or low price +0.75 fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.