Pokemon master
Currently got this on the go:

Odds: 27.0
Leverkusen/Bayern Over 2.5 Goals
Frankfurt/Dortmund Draw
Leeds/Norwich Over 2.5 Goals
Everton/Wolves BTTS
West Brom/Boro BTTS

I can cash out for £40 now and lump £30 on a new bet? Reckon I should? Any suggestions?

Edit: Now it's up to nearly £60 with another leg coming in.

Last edited:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I’m really tempted by Toulouse @ 5.0. Think they’ll better Monaco, they couldn’t beat a worse team in Guingamp the other day and they’re still all over the place.

Jagga7

The Barca line -1,-1.5 vs Valencia at home is strange. I feel like I'm getting sucked into a trap.

Havak

Pokemon master
Currently got this on the go:

Odds: 27.0
Leverkusen/Bayern Over 2.5 Goals
Frankfurt/Dortmund Draw
Leeds/Norwich Over 2.5 Goals
Everton/Wolves BTTS
West Brom/Boro BTTS

I can cash out for £40 now and lump £30 on a new bet? Reckon I should? Any suggestions?

Edit: Now it's up to nearly £60 with another leg coming in.
:angel: That's a few weeks betting paid for!

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
What's been happening to big teams over the past week or so?

I've never seen so many big teams draw/lose! It's incredible! :eek:

Berbaclass

Don’t really fancy loads today. Fiorentina @ 2.15 like I posted the other day is my main bet for the day. Unreal value IMO.

Udinese really struggling right now and Fiorentina hitting top form.

Berbaclass

Sydney @ 1.95 v Melbourne City. Sydney have a great record against Melbourne and City are also not playing too well right now, just signed McLaren but not sure if they’ll throw him in from the start but either way Sydney look really good value to me with 7 wins from their last 9, the defeats were against Victory and Perth who are the only two teams better than them this season.

Also like Zwolle v Utrecht Over 2.5 @ 1.70 and United v Leicester Over 2.5 @ 1.80

Will probably end up going with PSV -2.5 @ 1.99 also as I’d expect them to beat Sittard fairy comfortably.

Pagh Wraith

I'm going back and forth on the Betis v Atletico match. Huge incentive for Atleti today to close the gap to leaders Barcelona to three points before hosting Real next weekend. They will however be without Godin, Saul, Savic, Koke and Diego Costa. Betis have a Copa del Rey semi-final against Valencia coming up in four day which they might prioritise. Was hoping for a better price for the away team, though. I'll probably look at the line-ups later and make a decision.

Pagh Wraith

Villareal v Espanyol, Over 2.5, 150€ @ 1.95
Eibar v Girona, Eibar -1, 150€ @ 2.36
Genoa v Sassuolo, Sassuolo 0, 150€ @ 2.08
Genoa v Sassuolo, Over 2.5, 175€ @ 2.06
Udinese v Fiorentina, Over 2.5, 125€ @ 2.28
Roma v Milan, Milan , 150€ @ 2.48
Kiel v Regensburg, Over 3.25, 150€ @ 2.06
Sandhausen v Bochum, Sandhausen 0, 150€ @ 2.06
Augsburg v Mainz, Over 2.75, 150€ @ 2.03
Stuttgart v Freiburg, Freiburg 0, 175€ @ 2.44
Leicester v Man Utd, Leicester 0.25, 150€ @ 2.19
City v Arsenal, City & BTTS, 125€ @ 2.4
Nimes v Montpellier, Over 2.0, 150€ @ 2.06
Lyon v PSG, PSG -0.75, 150€ @ 2.09

Berbaclass

I’ve gone big on over 2.5 goals in Udinese v Fiorentina @ 2.10 (slightly disappointed with the price could have gotten better)

I think that’s an insane price, Fiorentina games have been full of goals recently. 21 in the last 3 games.

This fixture has also gone over 4/5 of the last league meetings.

Please don’t be fecking 0-0 :lol:

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Did this and Apples Jade in a RR. All three very easy.
Good man, RR?

Wasn’t too sure about about Apples jade, won easily

been confirmed its going to the champion rather than the mares at Cheltenham, got every chance with her and Laurnia getting the mares allowance

Think AJ is 2nd fav with most firms behind BVD

Berbaclass

I’ve gone big on over 2.5 goals in Udinese v Fiorentina @ 2.10 (slightly disappointed with the price could have gotten better)

I think that’s an insane price, Fiorentina games have been full of goals recently. 21 in the last 3 games.

This fixture has also gone over 4/5 of the last league meetings.

Please don’t be fecking 0-0 :lol:
Probably didn’t deserve to win that. Fiorentina not as good and Udinese defended pretty well. 1-1.

Rojofiam

I know it's not too wise to already bet on a game that's being played in a week's time, but United are @ 1.699 vs Fulham. We're playing PSG 3 days after the game, but we really should be beating Fulham even with 2-3 changes in the line-up. The odds will also definitely decrease in my opinion.

Pagh Wraith

Can somebody explain to me how PSG are above evens to win tonight? That is a full goal swing in the AH line from the reverse fixture versus Lyon! Seems like a massive overreaction to Neymar being out.

I was pretty chuffed betting them at -0.75 this morning but I couldn't have got a much better price at kick-off.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Got a Super Bowl free bet, what to go for? The only thing I know about NFL is that the Brady guy is half decent and he seems to be have played in every SB in history.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
There’s a couple of good things out on Thursday at Meydan over in Dubai, Walking Thunder and North America, prob would say Walking Thunder would be my NAP, but both won so well ast time out, will give you a shout to remember them

Last edited:

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Got a Super Bowl free bet, what to go for? The only thing I know about NFL is that the Brady guy is half decent and he seems to be have played in every SB in history.
Sorry just seeing this now.. don't know what you did it on but I did Pats to win by 7-12 pts @ 6.50

Thankful to have Won a lot of money off the superbowl and New England in general

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Sorry just seeing this now.. don't know what you did it on but I did Pats to win by 7-12 pts @ 6.50

Thankful to have Won a lot of money off the superbowl and New England in general
Went for Pats and u57.5 @ 3. I watched an entire half of NFL for the first time ever and was quite frankly bemused going to sleep at 3-0. At least had the feeling the under was sort of secure :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.