Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
England rotated a bit but Japs rotated loads, should win. Prices hit in a bit after teams, I've got 1.6 win fair with lineups, although England should dominate physically even more now given there a decent age gap.
Thanks for the tip, i got on them last night at around evens :).

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
You absolutely smashed it with his pick. The price kept dropping through the day. I got in play at a slightly better price than what it closed at. Nice one mate!
Thanks for the tip, i got on them last night at around evens :).
No worries :) Shame Kash conceded but a nice day for once, hopefully the start of a nice run, got like 40% of last weeks losses back.

haram

Yeah great tip, cant ask for much more than 3-0 up at half time :lol:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Small bet on Atletico u19 -0.25 tomorrow in Youth League as well. They're my favourites to win it this year, think its a generous line at home. Hopefully no big surprises with the lineups.

theralyst

Had built 20 into 230, and decided to do a safe double of both games to have >1.5 goals for 300ish. Feck me. There's literally been 1 game out of 18 home games for Dortmund this season where the game hasn't had over 1.5 goals. And CL knockout games usually have plenty of goals, especially when the home team has nothing to lose. Fecking Lloris.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
I am going in early on a couple of bets on saturdays Biathlon in Østersund, on Nordicbet.

Mens Sprint: Marcel Fourcade @ 7.5 to 1. Fourcade is the 2nd best of all time. Hadn't trained well before this season, but still had decent results. He has been working on his fitness without competing for the last 2 months now, and for an athlete with his track record I have to trust him to hit form for a World Championsship. Question marks around the big favourite Johannes Tingnes-Boe, who was really struggling on the last standing shooting in the world cup the last competitions. Fourcade in form would be a clear favourite here, along with JTB.
Apparantly Fourcade has been sick and not able to train as he wanted, so pulling out, unless he starts in the mixed relay tomorrow and shows some form.

Speaking of mixed relay tomorrow, France @ 5 to 1 should be a really good (Uni)bet. Always in the top in this event, currently top of WC and won last race. Norway, who are clear favourites, always struggles with the pressure in this event, and Eckhoff/JTB have problems with their shooting most/some times. Edit: was only allowed to place 22€ on France, odds should drop to 3/1 soon.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Mladost v Red Star - BTTS @ Over 2.5 @ 2.35

Mladost not too bad at home and most of the goals that Red Star have conceded have been away from home. Also recently sold one of their better defenders (Degenek to Al Hilal) and I fancy Mladost to at least get a goal today.

Last edited:

Berbaclass

Mladost v Red Star - BTTS @ Over 2.5 @ 2.35

Mladost not too bad at home and most of the goals that Red Star have conceded have been away from home. Also recently sold one of their better defenders (Degenek to Al Hilal) and I fancy Mladost to at least get a goal today.
Mladost missed a penalty at 2-0 FFS :lol:

HT but stuff like that makes you think it’s just not your day...

Berbaclass

2-1 come on!

Was just going to post that BTTS was @ 2.75 in play and they had started the half really well but oh well.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On The Strongest -1.5 as well tonight. Guabira from Sealevel and game is in La Paz at 3800m. Guabira are really really poor at altitude (some of the sea level sides deal with it better than others) but they never do. Lost 3-1 to Real Potosi which is a decent indicator of how poor they are. Only negative is Blackburn is suspended and he's best attacker but replacements are good. Think it'll be pretty similar to Destroyers game a couple weeks ago, only ended 3-0 but Strongest had about 10 chances last 20 once Destroyers were dead from altitude.

Berbaclass

I like the look of Partizan @ 1.80. They’ve played 12 home games, scored 22 and conceded 2. Radnički are also a very good team so BTTS @ 2.10 is pretty appealing too.

Not sure what I’m going to do yet because as good as their defensive record is I just see Radnički getting a goal.

Edit: think I’m going BTTS. Radnički are unbeaten in 31 and with Red Star winning they’ll be wanting to try and close the gap.

Berbaclass

On The Strongest -1.5 as well tonight. Guabira from Sealevel and game is in La Paz at 3800m. Guabira are really really poor at altitude (some of the sea level sides deal with it better than others) but they never do. Lost 3-1 to Real Potosi which is a decent indicator of how poor they are. Only negative is Blackburn is suspended and he's best attacker but replacements are good. Think it'll be pretty similar to Destroyers game a couple weeks ago, only ended 3-0 but Strongest had about 10 chances last 20 once Destroyers were dead from altitude.
Cool, I’ll have a look cheers.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Barca double chance v Girona in a bit as well. Was initially on Girona Draw no bet this morning at early prices as Barca squad isn't great. They're playing the strongest side they can though, and Girona rotated more than expected. Watched all the B team players loads for Barca, they're a good standard. Ruiz and Puig are both big talents.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Small bet on Atletico u19 -0.25 tomorrow in Youth League as well. They're my favourites to win it this year, think its a generous line at home. Hopefully no big surprises with the lineups.
Currently 2-1 down. Dominated entire game, Real scored direct from a cross and a Pen for an off the ball foul. Incredible. Conceded 2 goals and Real haven't actually had a single chance.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
What were Ajax's qualify odds?

See, this is why I need the time machine.

Ok, maybe I'll go and shoot Hitler or something as well.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Had a £50 free bet, was all set on going for 1-3 correct score @ 54 but bottled it and went for BTTS o2.5 in both games instead. Lame! Can a win be a loss?

Berbaclass

Currently on Lima v River Over 2.5 @ 2.0

Going to do the same in Monterrey v Atalanta @ 1.92

Watched Atalanta play in Costa Rica a few weeks ago and got Hammered 3-1 and then won 4-0 at home. There should be goals in that game IMO. De Boer is the new manager and from watching him at Palace and now Atalanta his teams just can’t defend.

haram

Lukaku anytime was 3.75 :drool:

Lumped on United to beat Arsenal on Sunday @ 3.30. Ole’s at the wheel man...
Will be interesting to see how we approach it with our injuries. We cant do what we did in the cup with Jesse as the false 9.

RedDave0209

I had a £2 bet on united to go through odds at 17/1. It will pay for my takeaway when I watch us beat Arsenal :cool:

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
To easy! Thanks :-)

Had 50 on psg-1.5, great night for you guys, gratz!:wenger::D

Marty1968

What an amazing night. Had a cheeky (optimistic) fiver on us to win on the night.
Yeah me too! What a beauty! 11/2. Loving watching us play again! It's been too long waiting for performances like the last couple of months.

Pagh Wraith

3 selections around evens in the National North that are very likely to shorten:

Curzon Ashton v Blythe, Blythe 0.25
Chorley v Kidderminster, Chorley -0.25
Chester v Leamington, Chester -0.5

Last edited:

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Speaking of mixed relay tomorrow, France @ 5 to 1 should be a really good (Uni)bet. Always in the top in this event, currently top of WC and won last race. Norway, who are clear favourites, always struggles with the pressure in this event, and Eckhoff/JTB have problems with their shooting most/some times. Edit: was only allowed to place 22€ on France, odds should drop to 3/1 soon.
Doubled up on France, would bet more if I could, still 5 to 1. Dahlmeyer, the best german is out, and Fourcade starts for France, which is a big plus if he is in any kind of form. Don't think he would start if he wasn't confident.
Watch Norway win now, favourites, but they always f... this event up with bad shooting.

Starts @ 1615 CET.

Marty1968

Fancy these 4 to get a win tonight.... Chelsea, Sevilla, Napoli and Valencia - 2.5/1

Pagh Wraith

Frankfurt v Inter, Frankfurt -0.5, 1.75 units @ 2.4
Sevilla v Slavia, Sevilla -1.25, 1.75 units @ 2.28

Berbaclass

Some weird results today. Disappointed I didn’t back Rennes, thought they would win.

Happy I took 3.30 for us on Sunday. Price is dropping as low as 2.90 on some bookies now. I think by Sunday we’ll be marginally favourites. Arsenal currently @ 2.30-2.40.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Velez Sars Win from 1-0 down in Argie cup.

Kicked off on a -4 asian handicap, away are 5th tier. Argentina is the only country where a result like this is possible but Velez lineup isn't bad, bench is strong. They'll make subs at HT, should wake up now they've conceded.

Danny Roberts

Some weird results today. Disappointed I didn’t back Rennes, thought they would win.

Happy I took 3.30 for us on Sunday. Price is dropping as low as 2.90 on some bookies now. I think by Sunday we’ll be marginally favourites. Arsenal currently @ 2.30-2.40.
I can't see it dropping that much. If you do then I'd check everything you've got at Betfair as a back to lay.

Status
Not open for further replies.