Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Ole90+3

I have made some good money on the Islanders this weekend. Tonight is the last in a 3 game back to back against Buffalo. Islanders is currently 2-0 and I can’t see that change tonight.

But the pick I like the most is Tampa to win against Chicago.

Islanders in reg @1,8
Tampa in reg @1,8
Great picks :)

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Betis just scored a late goal that cost me £50. Cashed out when they made it 2-2 :rolleyes:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Had 3 big accas worth over €2k yesterday. The last game fecks up in the last minute of the game of course. Had Montreal reg and they had a 0-1 lead with 45 seconds to go and they concede and lose in OT. I would’ve cash out if I wasn’t sleeping:lol:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Have some big accas going well again tonight.
Now my question is.. the last one I need to go through is Dortmund - Sevilla BTTS and over 2,5 goals.

It felt like a nobrainer this morning but not so sure now.. any input from the caf? I can cash out €1k now or wait for possibly 2k

My take on it: Two offensive teams. Sevilla will need to score atleast 2 goals to have any chance of qualification. If Dortmund get an early goal then Sevilla need 3. So lets hope for an early goal.

Last edited:

Ole90+3

Damn you need share these accas with the boys. You seem to be hitting (or close to hitting) some big money punts.

I can't see how you're not safe with BTTS + o2.5. Haaland definitely good for a goal or 2 and Sevilla will most likely need 3 goals to have a chance of going through

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Damn you need share these accas with the boys. You seem to be hitting (or close to hitting) some big money punts.

I can't see how you're not safe with BTTS + o2.5. Haaland definitely good for a goal or 2 and Sevilla will most likely need 3 goals to have a chance of going through
Yeah I’ve found a great mix between hockey and football accas of late. Im having 3-4 hockey and 2-3 football games in them. The hockey odds is often @2 which means a heavy boost on the accas (most often around 30-60 times the money).

But like with all accas, it’s often down to luck and Im trying to share my safer picks. One time I had my acca slaughtered on here :lol: But yeah, I can share in PM in future. Freaking money machine atm.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

Thanks for the input. that’s what I was thinking aswell. Lets hope for some goals now!

Ole90+3

Yeah I’ve found a great mix between hockey and football accas of late. Im having 3-4 hockey and 2-3 football games in them. The hockey odds is often @2 which means a heavy boost on the accas (most often around 30-60 times the money).

But like with all accas, it’s often down to luck and Im trying to share my safer picks. One time I had my acca slaughtered on here :lol: But yeah, I can share in PM in future. Freaking money machine atm.
Would be very interested in joining you in the your acca journies my friend. PM me whenever you are on!

Ole90+3

Thanks for the input. that’s what I was thinking aswell. Lets hope for some goals now!
Cagey game so far. Dortmund very cautious here. A lot of men behind the ball. Honestly, you only need one goal this half because I think there's potential of plenty of goals here.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Cagey game so far. Dortmund very cautious here. A lot of men behind the ball. Honestly, you only need one goal this half because I think there's potential of plenty of goals here.
Yeah what a slow start Dortmund had to the game. And then one attack and Haaland scores. Sevilla need to go all in on attack in second half to have a slightly chance so thats should be enough for my bet anyway. Dortmund defended well first half but Sevilla didn’t even test them enough. This can go either way now :)

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Thank feck for that pen because Sevilla dosen’t look like scoring in open play :lol: I don’t like this BTTS and over bets but glad it worked today.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
God bless the mighty BetBuilder:

Haaland to score anytime
En-Nesyri to score anytime
Diego Carlos to be booked
Can to be booked
Over 11.5 goal kicks
Over 22.5 free kicks
@121.00

Feckin' yellow cards have gone through the roof. Went under 8 cards in others and they've been blown up.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I had a couple of nice doubles

Juve Over 1.5
BTTS & Over 2.5 Dortmund Sevilla
@ 3.11

Over 2.5 in both CL games @ 2.975

Lovely stuff!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ha ha, what a day, wow! Lumped on Porto to win in injury time @12.00. They scored and I cashed out straight away and now Juve have just scored a minute later. WTF! :lol:

Fergies Gum

God bless the mighty BetBuilder:

Haaland to score anytime
En-Nesyri to score anytime
Diego Carlos to be booked
Can to be booked
Over 11.5 goal kicks
Over 22.5 free kicks
@121.00

Feckin' yellow cards have gone through the roof. Went under 8 cards in others and they've been blown up.
You should at least have the courtesy to post these in the thread before the game.

Sylar

Have some big accas going well again tonight.
Now my question is.. the last one I need to go through is Dortmund - Sevilla BTTS and over 2,5 goals.

It felt like a nobrainer this morning but not so sure now.. any input from the caf? I can cash out €1k now or wait for possibly 2k

My take on it: Two offensive teams. Sevilla will need to score atleast 2 goals to have any chance of qualification. If Dortmund get an early goal then Sevilla need 3. So lets hope for an early goal.
Congrats. Glad you didnt cash out (though I would have been really tempted if I was you)

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Congrats. Glad you didnt cash out (though I would have been really tempted if I was you)
Thanks mate. The cash out option was only available before the game started on bet365 so I had no choice after that really. I usually get tempted to cash out too when there’s 80-90% of the bet. We go again tonight.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Had two little bets for tonight.

City -1 & Atletico @ 3.01

BTTS & Over 2.5 - Liverpool/Leipzig & PSG/Barca @ 2.93

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Gotta be over 3.5 cards tonight in the PSG / Barca game.

Taylor averages 4.33 cards in the champs league, and these 2 teams and massive shithouses anyway.

Only 1.61 odds, 1.65 if taken on Asian lines.

Coupled that with over 22.5 FKs for 1.83 odds.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Really like Colorado in regulation tonight @1,8
They outplayed Arizona on monday but couldn’t finish it off properly and somehow lost in OT. I expect them to get the job done now. Also their best player might be back for this.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Just the one winning BetBuilder yesterday. Needed a Griezman goal for £700 for another.

Did a hockey overnighter with Canadiens, Kings, Avalanche, Oilers and Wild +1.5 @8.06 which came good. Just a small stake but enough to cover my other losers so all good.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Just the one winning BetBuilder yesterday. Needed a Griezman goal for £700 for another.

Did a hockey overnighter with Canadiens, Kings, Avalanche, Oilers and Wild +1.5 @8.06 which came good. Just a small stake but enough to cover my other losers so all good.
Nice one! I had money on Edmonton and Colorado. Colorado who once again outplayed Arizona but couldn’t win in regulation. Had them on ML too though.

I Will come up with an acca later today I think. Some good games today.

Ole90+3

Out of curiosity, why don't you post your pre-match bets in here?

Edit: Actually you are the guy who flipped his lid last time I brought you up on only posting post-match winners. No need to reply. Simply going to put you on ignore.

Last edited:

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Out of curiosity, why don't you post your pre-match bets in here?

Edit: Actually you are the guy who flipped his lid last time I brought you up on only posting post-match winners. No need to reply. Simply going to put you on ignore.
Could be superstition, could be not wanting to "pressure" others into following him or could just be that he takes a lot of time looking for good odds and doesn't think he should hand them to you.
Weird thing to get upset about :confused:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Could be superstition, could be not wanting to "pressure" others into following him or could just be that he takes a lot of time looking for good odds and doesn't think he should hand them to you.
It's not a weird thing at all . Bit pointless to come to this thread and tell us about the great bets you made or just missed out on after it has happened. I have done it myself occasionally but overall it's a waste really

Ole90+3

Bragging about your winning bets is pointless and contributes absolutely nothing to this thread. It's either the guy wants a pat on the back or is simply winding up. Granted I don't post a lot of bets myself but I also don't come in every time I win a bet and brag about it after the fact.

I bet fairly large on UFC every weekend, however I don't post my bets because of that fear that someone will blindly follow and the bet loses, however the key difference is I don't come in here and tell everyone how much I've won.

That RedPed dude must be a professional gambler, because from the looks of it he only seems to hit winners or come very close :lol:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
It’s just annoying when someone posts 99% after winning bets but never before the game? You could atleast mix it up a bit. But to only post after winning is weird.

I try to only post the bets I really like because don’t want people to lose money because of my bets:D

But to be a such big forum there is a very little action in here imo. I know there are a lots of members betting but not posting.Can be a reason for that of course. I follow a few threads of betting for different sports.

Jagga7

B. Monchengladbach to beat Augsburg @1.9 Projected to win 61.89% of the time with true odds of 1.62, giving us decent value on the bet. The only football bet I can see for today.

Jagga7

It’s just annoying when someone posts 99% after winning bets but never before the game? You could atleast mix it up a bit. But to only post after winning is weird.

I try to only post the bets I really like because don’t want people to lose money because of my bets:D

But to be a such big forum there is a very little action in here imo. I know there are a lots of members betting but not posting.Can be a reason for that of course. I follow a few threads of betting for different sports.
I think posting picks does add a bit of pressure, no one wants to giving losing tips!

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Bragging about your winning bets is pointless and contributes absolutely nothing to this thread. It's either the guy wants a pat on the back or is simply winding up. Granted I don't post a lot of bets myself but I also don't come in every time I win a bet and brag about it after the fact.

I bet fairly large on UFC every weekend, however I don't post my bets because of that fear that someone will blindly follow and the bet loses, however the key difference is I don't come in here and tell everyone how much I've won.

That RedPed dude must be a professional gambler, because from the looks of it he only seems to hit winners or come very close :lol:
Fair enough, come to think of it there is also no way to know if it's true or not. I personnally bet that Liverpool would lose 7 in a row at home @2876.3. I'm now a billionaire.Honest.

Sylar

B. Monchengladbach to beat Augsburg @1.9 Projected to win 61.89% of the time with true odds of 1.62, giving us decent value on the bet. The only football bet I can see for today.
Putting a months salary on this...