Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Jagga7

Another dodgy under my model likes is Madrid/Elche u2.5. Projected to go under 59.45% of the time.

I bet it at 2.42 on Betfair exchange which is a great price.

I also bet Palace/West Brom under @1.63

Jagga7

Another dodgy under my model likes is Madrid/Elche u2.5. Projected to go under 59.45% of the time.

I bet it at 2.42 on Betfair exchange which is a great price.

I also bet Palace/West Brom under @1.63
Ah Madrid 92 nd min winner to kill the under. I won every other bet I made today so decent profit for the day!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Saturday fever!

Lulea ML
Orebro in Regulation
Edmonton -1,5
Wild ML
Colorado ML
Real Madrid -1 Asian
Atletico Madrid Dnb
City win
Dortmund win
Aldosivi over 1,5 goals

Stake €50
Potential return €4600

Also shoutout to @Berbaclass for that last pick. 2 goals already :lol:
Cash out or not, its the constant question in my life. But who am I kidding?! I got the money, I got the cojones and most important I got the belief!:D

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Don’t like saturdays for NHL but here we go..
I will keep betting against Buffalo until they show me any reason not to.

Pittsburgh in regulation @1.7
Islanders ML @1.6

Some good games coming up tomorrow night. But Will lay low tonight :)

Jagga7

Cash out or not, its the constant question in my life. But who am I kidding?! I got the money, I got the cojones and most important I got the belief!:D
I think you won this, congratulations, this is an amazing score.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I think you won this, congratulations, this is an amazing score.
Atletico just had their goal VAR out. But yeah, don’t think they’ll lose so it’s most probably a winner. Thanks! :)

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Atletico just had their goal VAR out. But yeah, don’t think they’ll lose so it’s most probably a winner. Thanks! :)
Nice going. I glanced at it earlier and figured it was down because Aldosivi lost 2-1 but I guess you meant over 1.5 total goals?

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Nice going. I glanced at it earlier and figured it was down because Aldosivi lost 2-1 but I guess you meant over 1.5 total goals?
Yeah i meant the whole game. Got it over 1,5 goals @1,5. So that was a win in the first 20 min :)
It’s been a long day with Real almost fecking up, Lulea game postponed due to covid but here we are. One Atletico goal from a huge win.

Berbaclass

Yeah i meant the whole game. Got it over 1,5 goals @1,5. I saw your bet over 2,5 and wanted to be ’safe’ on my acca.
It’s been a long day with Real almost fecking up, Lulea game postponed due to covid but here we are. One Atletico goal from a huge win.
Atleti need to stop fecking about

Ole90+3

Saturday fever!

Lulea ML
Orebro in Regulation
Edmonton -1,5
Wild ML
Colorado ML
Real Madrid -1 Asian
Atletico Madrid Dnb
City win
Dortmund win
Aldosivi over 1,5 goals

Stake €50
Potential return €4600
What a win. Congrats mate. I didn't see this at the time otherwise I would have been on it with you.

Berbaclass

How much did those voids knock off your win? @Knux

Regardless though, congrats!

Really unlucky with Atleti there. You must hate Dembele right now :lol:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
How much did those voids knock off your win? @Knux

Regardless though, congrats!

Really unlucky with Atleti there. You must hate Dembele right now :lol:
It knocked off quite a bit, especially with the Lulea game voided @1,8.
The original odds were @91 and came down to @28 with all the voids and sh*t. So €1400 win in total :D

What a win. Congrats mate. I didn't see this at the time otherwise I would have been on it with you.
Thanks mate. Hopefully more winners to come.

Berbaclass

It knocked off quite a bit, especially with the Lulea game voided @1,8.
The original odds were @91 and came down to @28 with all the voids and sh*t. So €1400 win in total :D

Thanks mate. Hopefully more winners to come.
Aww well good win regardless mate!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Aww well good win regardless mate!
Thanks mate!

Can’t believe Orebro are lined at evens tomorrow against Oskarshamn. They just played today and Orebro won 7-1. Nice value imo.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Sunday smasher!

Islanders ML
Pittsburgh ML
Orebro in regulation
Leicester to win
Karlskoga in regulation
Vasteraas ML
Man United Dnb
Inter Dnb
PSG to win
Sevilla - Betis under 3.5 goals

Stake €50
Potential return €1850

Last edited:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Sunday smasher!

Islanders ML
Pittsburgh ML
Orebro in regulation
Leicester to win
Karlskoga in regulation
Vasteraas ML
Man United Dnb
Inter Dnb
PSG to win
Sevilla - Betis under 3.5 goals

Stake €50
Potential return €1850
Did islanders and Pittsburgh which won. Thanks

Berbaclass

Just find it weird to win off the back of a fellow poster's picks and not mention him in your brag post. I thought that was just common courtesy. Sorry if you're offended.
You're the one that seems to be offended :lol:

Brag post? Grow up FFS. I've posted more tips in here than anybody else. I can't recall seeing you post any...

Wind your neck in you weird guy.

Ole90+3

You're the one that seems to be offended :lol:

Brag post? Grow up FFS. I've posted more tips in here than anybody else. I can't recall seeing you post any...

Wind your neck in you weird guy.
Ok. Just a bit weird not to credit your winning bet to the one who gave the tip. Don't be offended. Just my opinion. Really sorry if I upset you in any way

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Always Ready -2/-3 tonight @1.7 and @2.1 and then bigger handicaps too. Took 8/9/10-0 correct score at 80s/100/150s also.

Flanders Devil

9.00 for a 0-0 in our game today looks like pretty good value to me.
Hey guys - i just came across an interesting find when I looked up this result. Because I used an account I’m not that familiar with, I couldn’t initially find the exact score market. Instead I found a same game multi where WHU to score 0 (2.55) x MU to score 0 (4.33) = 11.04.

I then found the exact score market and they were offering $10

Has anyone come across this before? I generally find there’s no way of getting an edge when combining bets vs their standard combos.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Always Ready -2/-3 tonight @1.7 and @2.1 and then bigger handicaps too. Took 8/9/10-0 correct score at 80s/100/150s also.
Was too busy with Oz games earlier to write any info but San Jose will be reserves/youth team. San Jose first team hadn't been paid for 17 months or so, they've all left, only got youth players left. They can't sign any players either although think that's lifted from this week. Bolivian teams refused to play the first set of games in protest at what was happened to them however the only team who didn't refuse initially was Always Ready. Some teams were going to sit down at KO and take a 0-0, would have been great for betting but the games never kicked off despite players being on the pitch. Royal Pari played Aurora a couple of days ago and that was first team v Youth and finished 8-0, could have been 14 or so. That was also at 2600m altitude and Royal Pari are sea level so was a big negative in terms of a bigger score. No altitude gain here but games on an Astro pitch. Always had a poor result last week too, they'll want a big score here to appease the fans, been getting grief for a poor pre season and the loss last week. They won the league last season but Bolivian fans are ruthless, they'll want the manager gone if they start season poor so think they'll take the game seriously and probably score at least 8. Can't really see how it'll be a lower score than Pari v Aurora was, no reverse altitude, better team and astro pitch. 95% sure it'll be 11 players under 21 for San Jose in which case I would say it's a 100/1 shot for less than 4 goal win.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Was too busy with Oz games earlier to write any info but San Jose will be reserves/youth team. San Jose first team hadn't been paid for 17 months or so, they've all left, only got youth players left. They can't sign any players either although think that's lifted from this week. Bolivian teams refused to play the first set of games in protest at what was happened to them however the only team who didn't refuse initially was Always Ready. Some teams were going to sit down at KO and take a 0-0, would have been great for betting but the games never kicked off despite players being on the pitch. Royal Pari played Aurora a couple of days ago and that was first team v Youth and finished 8-0, could have been 14 or so. That was also at 2600m altitude and Royal Pari are sea level so was a big negative in terms of a bigger score. No altitude gain here but games on an Astro pitch. Always had a poor result last week too, they'll want a big score here to appease the fans, been getting grief for a poor pre season and the loss last week. They won the league last season but Bolivian fans are ruthless, they'll want the manager gone if they start season poor so think they'll take the game seriously and probably score at least 8. Can't really see how it'll be a lower score than Pari v Aurora was, no reverse altitude, better team and astro pitch. 95% sure it'll be 11 players under 21 for San Jose in which case I would say it's a 100/1 shot for less than 4 goal win.
Cheers, blindly took some bets after seeing your first post. Odds weren't as good but just went with over 4.5 and some on over 5.5 team goals for always ready.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Think Westwood is good value at 2/1 today at the Golf . Been playing really well and starting with a 2 short lead. Some real good players at the top but I think he comes through