Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Think Westwood is good value at 2/1 today at the Golf . Been playing really well and starting with a 2 short lead. Some real good players at the top but I think he comes through
The way Thomas played yesterday was unreal, wouldn't count him out, too many dangerous names near the top to take Westwood at those odds imo. Good luck though, I'd love him to win.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
The way Thomas played yesterday was unreal, wouldn't count him out, too many dangerous names near the top to take Westwood at those odds imo. Good luck though, I'd love him to win.
Yeah I do agree though Westwood has been very solid all 3 days . I do agree though that 2/1 is a bit short . I will probably wait to see till half the day and then go in .

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Was too busy with Oz games earlier to write any info but San Jose will be reserves/youth team. San Jose first team hadn't been paid for 17 months or so, they've all left, only got youth players left. They can't sign any players either although think that's lifted from this week. Bolivian teams refused to play the first set of games in protest at what was happened to them however the only team who didn't refuse initially was Always Ready. Some teams were going to sit down at KO and take a 0-0, would have been great for betting but the games never kicked off despite players being on the pitch. Royal Pari played Aurora a couple of days ago and that was first team v Youth and finished 8-0, could have been 14 or so. That was also at 2600m altitude and Royal Pari are sea level so was a big negative in terms of a bigger score. No altitude gain here but games on an Astro pitch. Always had a poor result last week too, they'll want a big score here to appease the fans, been getting grief for a poor pre season and the loss last week. They won the league last season but Bolivian fans are ruthless, they'll want the manager gone if they start season poor so think they'll take the game seriously and probably score at least 8. Can't really see how it'll be a lower score than Pari v Aurora was, no reverse altitude, better team and astro pitch. 95% sure it'll be 11 players under 21 for San Jose in which case I would say it's a 100/1 shot for less than 4 goal win.
Cheers for this man, missed the boat with some of the bigger score stuff on my accounts but I've managed to get a decent amount on -4 and -5

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Cheltenham Eve Eve......

Some value bets as the main fancies the prices are away

Champion hurdle, Goshen (10/3) - owes me big time for last year, i know he has to give honeysuckle and Epante 7lbs but think he’s the best horse in the race, way he won at wincanton, I’ve also had a decent bet on Epante after fighting 5th, if honeysuckle wins fair play.

National hunt, Remastered (9/1), cracking EW bet, made all at Ascot, good jumper

Coral cup, got 3 in the race,
Thomas Darby (14/1) - top weights have decent record in this, good Cheltenham form and last year demolished song for someone giving him 7lb, only up 2lb higher

Botox has (11/1) - again very good Cheltenham form beat allmankind over hurdles and has been trained for this race

Monte Cristo (12/1) - hasn’t ran since st Stephen’s day were he won by 7l so will be fresh, gone up 12lbs but think he deserves it.

Ballymore hurdle, Bravemansgame (3/1) - Really impressive when he beat Star Gate at Newbury and Paul Nichols compared him with Denman so that’s good enough for me.

Grand Annual, Zanza (8/1) - last time out going easily fell 3 out at Cheltenham, I think would’ve won, not run since been kept on same mark 144, winner Sky Pirate has gone up 18lbs and 2nd ibleo gone up 17lbs and zanza been trained for this really think got decent chance.

Champion Bumper, Sir Gerhard (15/8) - unbeaten in 3 starts, I know Kilcruit win was visually impressive but just think at race at leopardstown fell apart, three stripe life is a danger aswell, it’s a bumper so can never really can tell, ive got Sir Gerhard at a much bigger price

Pertemps hurdle final, Come On Teddy (10/1) - imperial Alcazar has to give him 8lbs,for the last race but cruised the race before so don’t get price difference and will definitely be in frame I think.

Kim Muir Challenge cup, Time TO Get up (5/1) - back him at much bigger price when fav was still in now a NR, so probably not best value but should go well.

Triumph Hurdle, Zanahyir (7/4) - couldn’t understand why zanahyir was joint fav for so long with Tritonic, but now the prices are closer to where they should be just think he’s a better horse and I think he’ll win.

Gold Cup, A Plus Tard ( 5/1) - don’t think Al Boum Photo will win, won’t take anything away 2 cups in a row but think this a better race to last 2 , A plus Tard beat Chacun Pour Soi fav for champion chase over 2m, If rain comes would maybe bet Native Rive or Royale Pagaille

Also the ‘bankers’ but prices have gone but wouldn’t put you off.

Just my thoughts so don’t shoot the messenger n hopefully get few winner, don’t let me put you off backing anything else.

Prices are correct at time.

Last edited:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Cheltenham Eve Eve......

Some value bets as the main fancies the prices are away

Champion hurdle, Goshen (10/3) - owes me big time for last year, i know he has to give honeysuckle and Epante 7lbs but think he’s the best horse in the race, way he won at wincanton, I’ve also had a decent bet on Epante after fighting 5th, if honeysuckle wins fair play.

National hunt, Remastered (9/1), cracking EW bet, made all at Ascot, good jumper

Coral cup, got 3 in the race,
Thomas Darby (14/1) - top weights have decent record in this, good Cheltenham form and last year demolished song for someone giving him 7lb, only up 2lb higher

Botox has (11/1) - again very good Cheltenham form beat allmankind over hurdles and has been trained for this race

Monte Cristo (12/1) - hasn’t ran since st Stephen’s day were he won by 7l so will be fresh, gone up 12lbs but think he deserves it.

Ballymore hurdle, Bravemansgame (3/1) - Really impressive when he beat Star Gate at Newbury and Paul Nichols compared him with Denman so that’s good enough for me.

Grand Annual, Zanza (8/1) - last time out going easily fell 3 out at Cheltenham, I think would’ve won, not run since been kept on same mark 144, winner Sky Pirate has gone up 18lbs and 2nd ibleo gone up 17lbs and zanza been trained for this really think got decent chance.

Champion Bumper, Sir Gerhard brown (15/8) - unbeaten in 3 starts, I know Kilcruit win was visually impressive but just think at race at leopardstown fell apart, three stripe life is a danger aswell, it’s a bumper so can never really can tell, ive got Sir Gerhard at a much bigger price

Pertemps hurdle final, Come On Teddy (10/1) - imperial Alcazar has to give him 8lbs,for the last race but cruised the race before so don’t get price difference and will definitely be in frame I think.

Kim Muir Challenge cup, Time TO Get up (5/1) - back him at much bigger price when fav was still in now a NR, so probably not best value but should go well.

Triumph Hurdle, Zanahyir (7/4) - couldn’t understand why zanahyir was joint fav for so long with Tritonic, but now the prices are closer to where they should be just think he’s a better horse and I think he’ll win.

Gold Cup, A Plus Tard ( 5/1) - don’t think Al Boum Photo will win, won’t take anything away 2 cups in a row but think this a better race to last 2 , A plus Tard beat Chacun Pour Soi fav for champion chase over 2m, If rain comes would maybe bet Native Rive or Royale Pagaille

Also the ‘bankers’ but prices have gone but wouldn’t put you off.

Just my thoughts so don’t shoot the messenger n hopefully get few winner, done let me put you off backing anything else.

Prices are correct at time.
I would never shoot the messenger, all tips are a risk no matter what and due to me being clueless pretty much this gives me a decent guide for Cheltenham.

Jagga7

West Ham +0.5 vs United - 1.94
Lorient/Nice under 2.5 - 1.92
Granada/Real Sociedad under 2.5 -1.86
Leipzig ML vs Frankfurt - 1.83

My footie best today, best of luck all!

Berbaclass

West Ham +0.5 vs United - 1.94
Lorient/Nice under 2.5 - 1.92
Granada/Real Sociedad under 2.5 -1.86
Leipzig ML vs Frankfurt - 1.83

My footie best today, best of luck all!
I’ve gone for a few similar.

I have a double on Leicester & Leipzig + Over 1.5 @ 4.37

Also took West Ham outright @ 4.15

Berbaclass

BATE - 1.5
Ajax - 1.5
PSG - 1.5

Treble @ 4.26

Think this has a pretty good chance. BATE opening the season against Slusk who are pretty poor, watched quite a bit of the Belorussian league since the lockdown last year and BATE are usually very good at home. Ajax are away against Zwolle but have put out a strong team and I'd expect them to ease past them with relative comfort and PSG host Nantes tonight at home. They are almost at full strength minus maybe Neymar and Bernat but should have more than enough to win by at least a few

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Love the action in here recently. Good luck to everybody. For tonight I like

Minnesota ML
Colorado ML
Toronto RL

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Decided to not do the Westwood to win bet but have a small punt on bogey free round for Westwood at 11/1. Has been bogey free last 2 days

Berbaclass

Going back to my earlier bet, BATE -2 AH @ 1.85 looks pretty good value. They have beaten Slusk by at least two goals in 6 of the last 7 games.

Berbaclass

@Spiersey

You think there's anything in The Strongest game either, just seen the elevation difference between those two sides. Oriente should really struggle against them too right?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
@Spiersey

You think there's anything in The Strongest game either, just seen the elevation difference between those two sides. Oriente should really struggle against them too right?
Nothing for me, Strongest should win 2+ though. Big altitude different but Oriente generally do okay at altitude. First game of season for Strongest too, their u18s played the last game so not sure how sharp they’ll be. One for in play for me.

Berbaclass

Nothing for me, Strongest should win 2+ though. Big altitude different but Oriente generally do okay at altitude. First game of season for Strongest too, their u18s played the last game so not sure how sharp they’ll be. One for in play for me.
Cool thanks!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Will Also go for Colorado -1,5 and Toronto -1,5 for some extra value. Staying with Wilds ML though

Berbaclass

Will Also go for Colorado -1,5 and Toronto -1,5 for some extra value. Staying with Wilds ML though
I’ll wait till later for the hockey, presuming I’ve not lost all my bets today :lol:

Will have a look at these though cheers. How did that Swedish game get on? Just remembered that now.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I’ll wait till later for the hockey, presuming I’ve not lost all my bets today :lol:

Will have a look at these though cheers. How did that Swedish game get on? Just remembered that now.
:lol: Lets hope not mate.
Well the acca’s going great until now. Thought Orebro that won 7-1 yesterday would be up for it but don’t look like it. Too bad when you have a great acca and one game slips up. Still one period to go though so everything can happen hehe.

Adding Islanders ML @1,55

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Feck sake. Was going to put £20 on a Spurs red card @ 8.0 before the game but didn't bother :mad:
Took Spurs Dnb @4 after that red card. Who dosent love a nice Arsenal bottling?
Saw now goal ruled out, damn!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Well first 30 minutes of Always is the worst performance I've ever seen from a team relative to the gulf. Couldn't play a single pass against guys plucked from the academy. Had a goal diss for offside that was 5 yards onside and a couple sitters at 0-0 despite playing horrendous. Bit better final 15, should get 5 at least, probably can't win the big correct scores now though barring a big collapse. Always possible though. Fitness will come into it 2nd half at least and as long as Always Ready improve even slightly they will score a few more.

PogBruno

Well first 30 minutes of Always is the worst performance I've ever seen from a team relative to the gulf. Couldn't play a single pass against guys plucked from the academy. Had a goal diss for offside that was 5 yards onside and a couple sitters at 0-0 despite playing horrendous. Bit better final 15, should get 5 at least, probably can't win the big correct scores now though barring a big collapse. Always possible though. Fitness will come into it 2nd half at least and as long as Always Ready improve even slightly they will score a few more.
Couldn't believe that goal was disallowed

Berbaclass

Me too. Hoping it ends up like the Villa v Liverpool cup game where they just hit a wall after about 65 mins.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Wilds playing their best hockey of the season such a joy to watch. Big wins in back to back against AZ.