Football & Sports Betting Thread 2021/2022

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Gone for Bayern to win the champions league and Leipzig to win Europa league. 10 gets me 270 pound.

Deery

Dreary
You wouldn’t mind but it seems to happen every single year on a banker to squash all the Accra’s..

Deery

Dreary
Just looking there Shishkin was a horse in 3 bets I had to win a double, a treble and a lucky 15. Lost about £300 on the one horse to do that, wasn’t even talked about either, bent as feck.

Frank Grimes

I find it strange that Shishkin was ran at all if he hated the ground so much. You have trained him for how many years and you're not aware of the fact he doesn't like heavy going? Lots of bets up in smoke and they at least could have had a double or whatever bet up. Dodgy game.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I find it strange that Shishkin was ran at all if he hated the ground so much. You have trained him for how many years and you're not aware of the fact he doesn't like heavy going? Lots of bets up in smoke and they at least could have had a double or whatever bet up. Dodgy game.
I had 5 E/W accumulators that just needed Shishkin to place for returns yesterday. Just ended up with 3 winners which kinda sucks considering what could have been.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Bunch of fav backers in here aren't you.

As for some of the comments on Shishkin. Ridiculous. If you don't know about a sport don't harp on about it cos your bet lost.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Bunch of fav backers in here aren't you.

As for some of the comments on Shishkin. Ridiculous. If you don't know about a sport don't harp on about it cos your bet lost.
Are you saying racing isn't bent?

Shishkin obviously nothing untoward happened yesterday but racing is absolutely bent. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Are you saying racing isn't bent?

Shishkin obviously nothing untoward happened yesterday but racing is absolutely bent. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about.
A class 5 at Thurles on a Monday afternoon, sure. This is Cheltenham festival.

Deery

Dreary
No, you were just talking bollocks and needed to be called out on it.
How was I talking bollocks? The course was wet and they still watered it, Shishkin didn’t even try and pulled out after a minute if even, why not pull it out as a NR instead of busting everyone’s bets?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
How was I talking bollocks? The course was wet and they still watered it, Shishkin didn’t even try and pulled out after a minute if even, why not pull it out as a NR instead of busting everyone’s bets?
Because he's been trained for it all year. Nicky had a crack at it. If he'd pulled it everyone moans the opposite.

Everyone was an expert on watering the ground after the event, would have gone heavy either way. Red herring.

Deery

Dreary
Because he's been trained for it all year. Nicky had a crack at it. If he'd pulled it everyone moans the opposite.

Everyone was an expert on watering the ground after the event, would have gone heavy either way. Red herring.
Sure he pulled Bravemansgame just the other day, what’s the difference?

Don’t know it was pretty mucky yesterday, ruined a good days racing.