Football & Sports Betting Thread 2021/2022

Deery

Dreary
Can't find those odds for Salah +1 shot on target.
For me it shows the oddas are 1.04 (decimals). So by betting £1 you get 4 cents..

Am I checking the wrong market?
No mines is the same 1/900 for a shot on target, it’s a promotional bet from Sky and PP.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Today!
Modo ML @1.85
Modo Reg @2.30

Skelleftea TT over 2.5 @2.00
medium/small

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Carlos Alcaraz @1.33 in all my accas for today :)

IRN-BRUno

First day of the county cricket season tomorrow, I think Hampshire at 10/11 to beat Somerset is good value. Somerset are missing 4 first choice bowlers and one of their top batsmen isn't available either.

Added Nottinghamshire to beat Sussex at 8/15 as well. Notts were one of the top sides in the country last season but now they've gone back to pre-Covid format they're in Div 2. Sussex won only 1 game last season.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Rogle ML @1.60
Rogle Reg @1.90
Lulea and under 5.5 @3.00 (small bet)
Everton DnB @2.00

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Rogle ML @1.60
Rogle Reg @1.90
Lulea and under 5.5 @3.00 (small bet)
Everton DnB @2.00
Rogle lost unfortunaly, had a lot of chances but couldnt score.
Lulea And under 5.5 @3.00 won, and hopefully Everton is a Win :)

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Rogle lost unfortunaly, had a lot of chances but couldnt score.
Lulea And under 5.5 @3.00 won, and hopefully Everton is a Win :)
Nope! Everton is really shite. Now watch play like prime Real and win on saturday!

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Liverpool at 5/2 at the weekend is hugely generous. It's away to City but they still have an extremely good chance of winning.

Deery

Dreary
Wolves 5/2 to beat Newcastle as well, think I’ll have some of that.

Wolves
Man Utd
Chelsea

Treble is 11/1

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Fakir D’oudairies 11/8, 3.30 Aintree - won the race last year, and skipped Cheltenham for this.

Big Andy

Bloke
Fakir D’oudairies 11/8, 3.30 Aintree - won the race last year, and skipped Cheltenham for this.
I've got a double with Jonbon and this one. Which immediately means it's going to fall over. Sorry.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
If you can get 25s or bigger on SchoolBoyHours tomorrow in the National, worth taking. That will crash, just got in as a reserve, looks like a JP plot job. Live EW chance.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
I just got 3 tips off a bookie for the Grand National.

Sunshine.

Moonlight.

Good Times

If they don't win, don't blame it on Sunshine, don't blame it on Moonlight, don't blame it on Good Times, blame it on the Bookie!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I just got 3 tips off a bookie for the Grand National.

Sunshine.

Moonlight.

Good Times

If they don't win, don't blame it on Sunshine, don't blame it on Moonlight, don't blame it on Good Times, blame it on the Bookie!
Thread ban if possible please mods.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
For anyone betting on the national tomorrow that has a Bet365 account, this is really cool and interesting to know.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Fancy Flooring Porter 13-8 to follow up his Cheltenham win, 3.35 Aintree.

Deery

Dreary
Sorry for the Wolves tip they were shocking, I am having no luck at all this weather..

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Nope! Everton is really shite. Now watch play like prime Real and win on saturday!
Or United doing United stuff.

Great value tomorrow,
Gothenburg DnB @1.85

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Has anybody won any money this weekend?
Two games away from hitting four juicy accas, Around 1000x accas. Almost all favourites won in NHL yesterday, also some Serie A favourites too. Think I’ll cash out two of them and let the other two play on :)

I have the same games left on all accas so its a bit Risky.. Sociedad DnB and HV71 ML left.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Only winner was an each way on the Grand National. A lot of the big hitters destroying my accas this weekend. Thankfully, I've got free bets to soften the blow and I've just seen De Bruyne has scored so my City v Liverpool bets looking good already.

Deery

Dreary
Only winner was an each way on the Grand National. A lot of the big hitters destroying my accas this weekend. Thankfully, I've got free bets to soften the blow and I've just seen De Bruyne has scored so my City v Liverpool bets looking good already.
Was looking at DeBruyne 2/1 anytime, any other weekend I do it but got scared after losing so much, typical.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Got two of my scorers in already. Just need some yellows now for my Bet Builders.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Has anybody won any money this weekend?
Had all of Everton (never really bet on early games but I want them to go down so might aswell put them in accas from now on), Spurs, 'Gladbach, Wolfsburg, Inter Milan, Real Madrid and Juve all to win yesterday.

Just need Roma to beat the bottom placed team in Serie A now and that's 750 quid off a fiver stake.

Bit annoyed for some reason I swerved PSG and didn't put either of the Old firm in otherwise I wouldn't have needed to wait for Roma game as would've cashed out by now.

Don't let me down Jose..... :houllier: