Football & Sports Betting Thread 2021/2022

IRN-BRUno

Bristol Rovers DNB @ 1/2

Only 1 defeat in their last 12 league games, Barrow with 1 win in 8.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Odds on Strongest crushed from 1.40 yesterday to 1.16 on 365, should've got on handicaps :mad: Do they still count away goals in this?
No, away goal rule abolished this year. It's straight to pens I think if 2 goal win. Strongest was a massive bet at opening odds but my liability was too much on To qualify for me to stake them, need a 2 goal win anyway to have a chance at going through.
Strongest are 4/5 TQ now even after losing 2-0 first leg. 11/8 was one of best bets I've seen this year so far in terms of value, just a shame Bolivian sides are stupid away from home. From the Win prices of home team in both legs, 1/4 was probably fair price. Hopefully they can win 3+ tonight.

I'm on Az u19s Double chance tomorrow @1.7, also took Draw no bet and Win @11/5. AZ are really good, they are in the comp for winning the Dutch Youth league. They have Jong players helping out too, Buurmeister (https://int.soccerway.com/players/zico-buurmeester/627669/) is in the squad tomorrow for the first time. They haven't posted squad, just an interview with him so I'm assuming with him in it they are playing as strong as side as they can. Juve aren't that good this year, their group was extremely poor. Zenit and Malmo are both very poor and it was the worst ever Chelsea gen. I have AZ around 1.8 fair price for win tomorrow.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
No, away goal rule abolished this year. It's straight to pens I think if 2 goal win. Strongest was a massive bet at opening odds but my liability was too much on To qualify for me to stake them, need a 2 goal win anyway to have a chance at going through.
Strongest are 4/5 TQ now even after losing 2-0 first leg. 11/8 was one of best bets I've seen this year so far in terms of value, just a shame Bolivian sides are stupid away from home. From the Win prices of home team in both legs, 1/4 was probably fair price. Hopefully they can win 3+ tonight.

I'm on Az u19s Double chance tomorrow @1.7, also took Draw no bet and Win @11/5. AZ are really good, they are in the comp for winning the Dutch Youth league. They have Jong players helping out too, Buurmeister (https://int.soccerway.com/players/zico-buurmeester/627669/) is in the squad tomorrow for the first time. They haven't posted squad, just an interview with him so I'm assuming with him in it they are playing as strong as side as they can. Juve aren't that good this year, their group was extremely poor. Zenit and Malmo are both very poor and it was the worst ever Chelsea gen. I have AZ around 1.8 fair price for win tomorrow.
You reckon the Strongest game will go Over 2.5?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
You reckon the Strongest game will go Over 2.5?
Hmm not too sure on over/unders pre, would lean towards yes. I think Strong will score 2+, Plaza will try and score first 10 minutes but will be a bus parking after that. Probably depends how early first goal comes if overs wins.

Berbaclass

Hmm not too sure on over/unders pre, would lean towards yes. I think Strong will score 2+, Plaza will try and score first 10 minutes but will be a bus parking after that. Probably depends how early first goal comes if overs wins.
Going well :lol:

MC89

Supports
Celtic
3-0, thanks again for your information spot on again, owe you a couple of virtual pints.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
3-0, thanks again for your information spot on again, owe you a couple of virtual pints.
No problem!

Funny game, Strongest didn’t even play that well, Plaza performance was the worst I’ve ever seen at altitude though. They turned up with zero intention of trying to score. Even after they went 2 down early they barely attacked. They couldn’t sprint properly after about 20 minutes or so. 3rd goal was a huge keeper error but was a goal wrongly dissed for offside just before it so was a bit of justice.
Going forward Strongest going through is very good. Now they’re guaranteed the group stages of Copa Sud at worst. That should mean we get a couple more good bets on their games at least.

Berbaclass

No problem!

Funny game, Strongest didn’t even play that well, Plaza performance was the worst I’ve ever seen at altitude though. They turned up with zero intention of trying to score. Even after they went 2 down early they barely attacked. They couldn’t sprint properly after about 20 minutes or so. 3rd goal was a huge keeper error but was a goal wrongly dissed for offside just before it so was a bit of justice.
Going forward Strongest going through is very good. Now they’re guaranteed the group stages of Copa Sud at worst. That should mean we get a couple more good bets on their games at least.
Yeah the ref was pretty poor. Goal was easily onside.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Sodertalje ML @2.15
Sodertalje Reg @2.80
Bjorkloven ML @1.50
Bjorkloven Reg @1.80

Double @4.95

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Scott Brown to be carded today at ibrox 5/4 be having some of that.

not in squad

Last edited:

MC89

Supports
Celtic
On 2 in America tonight ( meant to post earlier) 9.57 Aqueduct, Radio Days 10/11
And 10.10 Gulfstream Park Abaan 11/8,

was surprised at the opening price of Abaan was odds against, I think will go off odds on and should win.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
On 2 in America tonight ( meant to post earlier) 9.57 Aqueduct, Radio Days 10/11
And 10.10 Gulfstream Park Abaan 11/8,

was surprised at the opening price of Abaan was odds against, I think will go off odds on and should win.
Sorry

OG J0E

Supports
Arsenal
Over 5.5 cards in Real-PSG is evens on Paddypower, think the game is well set up for this as Real have to attack so PSG will shithouse them, and good potential for yellows on PSG counters with a few inexperienced CMs starting for Real. No away goal rule probably helps as game will stay competitive

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Real to qualify @3.25
They are still unbeaten at Home in La Liga this season. (10W 4D 0L). And the fact they only need one goal to push makes it worth a punt.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Orebro ML @1.80 (Large bet)
Orebro Reg @2.20 (Medium)

Great value on this!

OG J0E

Supports
Arsenal
Over 5.5 cards in Real-PSG is evens on Paddypower, think the game is well set up for this as Real have to attack so PSG will shithouse them, and good potential for yellows on PSG counters with a few inexperienced CMs starting for Real. No away goal rule probably helps as game will stay competitive
Easy 8 cards just like the first leg. Knew it was coming in as soon as Paredes talked himself into the book on 7 mins, idiot :lol:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Skybet doing their usual Saturday lunchtime grease up: salah 1 SOT now evens

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Yeah, you can make the same bet more than once although I haven’t tried it. Do they pay out?
I just tried to put another tenner on but it says "you have reached the maximum stake for this selection" and also says "suspended".

2 man midfield

I just tried to put another tenner on but it says "you have reached the maximum stake for this selection" and also says "suspended".
I managed to get another bet on the exact same thing but I cashed out straight away as I didn’t want it to impact the other one I already had on. I have no idea what would happen if they both came in.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Breaking news - Sir Gerhard runs in the ballymore on Wednesday at Cheltenham.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Ok lads, I had a 6 fold on of 6, 0-0 results, odds of about 750000/1 ... All 6 were 0-0 at HT. What would the cash out have been? About 100/1 odds by that point?

I'm thinking it would have been very low due to only needing 1/12 teams to score to ruin it anyway.

Last edited:

BarcaSpurs

Ok lads, I had a 6 fold on of 6, 0-0 results, odds of about 750000/1 ... All 6 were 0-0 at HT. What would the cash out have been? About 100/1 odds by that point?

I'm thinking it would have been very low due to only needing 1/12 teams to score to ruin it anyway.
Each match still probably about 4/1+ for a 0-0, 5^6 = 16000/1

£1 cash out probably wouldn't be much more than a tenner.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Chelsea, Arsenal, Southampton 4/1 boosted treble on Skybet.

Looks far too straightforward to actually come up but I'll get on it anyway.

OG J0E

Supports
Arsenal
Will Hill boosting City to evens currently, tenner limit but may as well

edit: or not

Last edited:

2 man midfield

Atletico are 11/8 to progress with Skybet. Might be worth an insurance bet as I can’t see how we’re favourites even at home.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Atletico are 11/8 to progress with Skybet. Might be worth an insurance bet as I can’t see how we’re favourites even at home.

Bookies had us favs for the tie before the first leg so after the draw in the first leg that is probably expected. I just can’t bet on this

2 man midfield

Bookies had us favs for the tie before the first leg so after the draw in the first leg that is probably expected. I just can’t bet on this
The way we played the other day, and have been for a while I’m still amazed the odds are so good.

MUFC OK

Will Hill boosting City to evens currently, tenner limit but may as well

edit: or not
The boosted odds or 3 teams to win on Sky Bet are usually a sign that the bookies fancy an upset might be on the cards, imo.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I’m leaning United. But Atletico is better value I guess.