Football & Sports Betting Thread 2023/2024

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Saturday at the Breeders cup

Inspiral 5/2 - beat Big Rock 1.5 length good/soft when ground probably favoured Big Rock, latter won QE ii heavy by 6l so is the stand out bet for me should be sounder surface and a good draw

Elite power 6/4 - won at the BC last year, winning machine although got beat last time but hopefully that was just a prep run to get fitness up and be all guns blazing on Saturday in the sprint

2 singles and a double

Also done Tamara 7/4 - in juvenile fillies on Friday this probably harder to get winner as most having just had one or 2 starts but done easily enough by 6l in latter, 2/2

If fancy anything else will put it up
Inspiral flies home get in there, really fancied it

https://youtube.com/shorts/CcxcpWKyVVs?si=VoFBHRFdunxGzXJG

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Saturday at the Breeders cup

Inspiral 5/2 - beat Big Rock 1.5 length good/soft when ground probably favoured Big Rock, latter won QE ii heavy by 6l so is the stand out bet for me should be sounder surface and a good draw

Elite power 6/4 - won at the BC last year, winning machine although got beat last time but hopefully that was just a prep run to get fitness up and be all guns blazing on Saturday in the sprint

2 singles and a double

Also done Tamara 7/4 - in juvenile fillies on Friday this probably harder to get winner as most having just had one or 2 starts but done easily enough by 6l in latter, 2/2

If fancy anything else will put it up
Yasssss what a night, quite simple in the end really the form stood out like a sore thumb, hope you took my advice

https://youtube.com/shorts/t_DpXXDAJfM?si=-klw_vkHSPk_lwHI

Last edited:

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Vauban - Melbourne cup 5/2, 04.00 Tuesday morning

MC89

Supports
Celtic
2.20 Down Royal - Envoi Allen 9/2 could be huge, unbeaten at track, had excuses last time when beaten at Gowran ( heavy ) likes a sounder surface, won this last time and I think other that Cheltenham this is the target had a run this season as stated unlike Gerri Colombe so will have fitness on side also, 5/6 or 9/2 I think got to side with EA,

my opinion

MC89

Supports
Celtic
2.20 Down Royal - Envoi Allen 9/2 could be huge, unbeaten at track, had excuses last time when beaten at Gowran ( heavy ) likes a sounder surface, won this last time and I think other that Cheltenham this is the target had a run this season as stated unlike Gerri Colombe so will have fitness on side also, 5/6 or 9/2 I think got to side with EA,

my opinion
Don’t believe that sorry all

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Tips for
3:40 at Newcastle
Pockley

Henery hawk 4.30 Wolverhampton

11/4 and 7/1

same guy game me 9/4 winner 2 week ago entirely up to you, I’ve done 2 singles and a double

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Tips for
3:40 at Newcastle
Pockley

Henery hawk 4.30 Wolverhampton

11/4 and 7/1

same guy game me 9/4 winner 2 week ago entirely up to you, I’ve done 2 singles and a double
Neither came in, of course. I need to stop betting on sports I know nothing about.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
‘At least 1 goal, at least 1 card & over 3 corners all in each half’ - I’ve backed this in the Poland game. Not sure I’m being thick but I don’t think that reads well.

Does that mean both teams combined and in each half?

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
‘At least 1 goal, at least 1 card & over 3 corners all in each half’ - I’ve backed this in the Poland game. Not sure I’m being thick but I don’t think that reads well.

Does that mean both teams combined and in each half?
Yeah reads like that to me too

Jagga7

Unfortunately I got Everton winning this 60.38% of the time, so getting 2.72 odds on them is amazing.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
I’ve a few quid on Under Control 6/4 2.15 Newbury
Beat iberico Lord who hacked up to win the greatwood last time out, Henderson won 3/4 last renewal’s of this so expecting a big run

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Over 23.5 free kicks in west ham Vs man utd @ 1.80

Ref stats are around 22.5 fouls per game. See us committing a lot of fouls as west ham will be moving the ball quickly, think it'll quickly go end to end. Few rash players on both teams.

See a fair few offside in this game too.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Over 23.5 free kicks in west ham Vs man utd @ 1.80

Ref stats are around 22.5 fouls per game. See us committing a lot of fouls as west ham will be moving the ball quickly, think it'll quickly go end to end. Few rash players on both teams.

See a fair few offside in this game too.
Hope nobody followed, looking like a friendly out there

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Anyone else think 5/1 for Luton to beat Chelsea is insane value? Chelsea have lost their last 4 away games on the bounce and Luton give everyone a game at Kenilworth Road.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Anyone else think 5/1 for Luton to beat Chelsea is insane value? Chelsea have lost their last 4 away games on the bounce and Luton give everyone a game at Kenilworth Road.
Decent odds them. But can guarantee Chelsea will score a few or play decent. There due a good game.

DJ_21

Our odds seem to be decent nowadays no matter who we’re playing. Probably because we’re hit and miss. Gone for a treble today, Celtic, United and Juventus.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Our odds seem to be decent nowadays no matter who we’re playing. Probably because we’re hit and miss. Gone for a treble today, Celtic, United and Juventus.
Looks like there is a reason why our odds are decent:lol:

DJ_21

Won 30 pound in free bets. Bet 10 pound on the Liverpool game and each time there was a goal you get 5 pound in free bets.

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
So I have 2 accys on, which only need West Ham vs Brighton BTTS to win. Total comes to £812 return.

I could cover it with BTNTS, £155 on that gives me back £405, so £250 profit.

Anyone got any thoughts?

HappyCamper

Supports
Liverpool
So I have 2 accys on, which only need West Ham vs Brighton BTTS to win. Total comes to £812 return.

I could cover it with BTNTS, £155 on that gives me back £405, so £250 profit.

Anyone got any thoughts?
Well, why did you place BTTS on your betslip in the first place? Presumably because you believe it is a bet that beats the 3-5% fee you paid the bookies to put it there. By buying BTNTS to sell/cover your own acca you basically just pay the same fee twice for no reason and the result is lower odds on the other games you've already won on.
My advice would be for the future: Put fewer objects on the acca if you tend to get cold feet when close to actually winning, as selling should never really be an option on self-made accas/accas with fixed premade payouts.

Regarding this particular spot you should ask yourself if it is worth "losing" £40 or whatever (your accas would already have returned close to £540 without btts added) in equity to nullify the additional risk you willingly put on yourself 24 hours ago by adding BTTS to your accas. If the money matters it honestly is, and you should cover/sell regardless of what you think about both teams scoring or not tonight.

Last edited:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Ravens vs Niners Super Bowl @3.5 . Will take 25 days to come in but I would be shocked if it doesn’t. Can also do their playoff games individually for probably higher value