Formatting Posts - an advice and practice thread

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Did via PM (as I apologised and explained how I was on mobile device hence couldn't retrospectively spoiler in time) - and ofcourse no response...
Assuming its the election thread, you're not banned from there (though your ban may have been lifted since your post here, I don't know).

Member 5225

Assuming its the election thread, you're not banned from there (though your ban may have been lifted since your post here, I don't know).
Yep seems I'm allowed to post in there again. Thanks (although probably safer for me to lurk in it I reckon). :)

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
There's an extension for Google Chrome called "Grammarly", it tells you if you have made any mistakes and I use it not only on RedCafe but also for doing essays or other work. I've only had it for about a week and I've already fallen in love. Here it is if you want to try it out.
Can someone tell me how this poster did with the word 'Here' above?

ie: have a web address or link disguised under another word?

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Can someone tell me how this poster did with the word 'Here' above?

ie: have a web address or link disguised under another word?
There's a little link button in the formatting tools. If you highlight the word or words you want to change to a link and then click it it'll give you a box to type the URL into. Should do the trick. The button looks like a little chain.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
There's a little link button in the formatting tools. If you highlight the word or words you want to change to a link and then click it it'll give you a box to type the URL into. Should do the trick. The button looks like a little chain.
Like this?

Got it - thanks alot!!