Former Anderson Megathread | Colin doesn't know the 'new thread' function exists

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1y2

OT: Does anybody know if Fergie did the ALS bucket challange?

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I can't believed he is still here, playing for us. Such a waste of space. We really don't have anyone in the reserves who could play instead of him?

MoskvaRed

I thought this thread would be another joke about pies but it seems he is actually playing. There'll be a new Ando song tonight when he puts Darren Potter in his pocket...

m1y2

look at that long passing from minute one.. he will look like he played for us regularly haha, surging runs expected as well.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
Coincidence or not, we went from champions with him to mid table without him =)

ghagua

He's doing a great job today. Hopefully he can last the whole match.

RedCoffee

Rants that backfired
Didn't this guy slag off the club to the press when he was loaned out. No wonder we are demotivated if this guy gets a game.

Keenst

How does he still play for us? At this stage he'd struggle to start for most teams in the Premiership.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
He should have been sold about 4 years ago, how he's still here is a true sign of our steady decline.

DocRockter

Good corners but not much else.. If he can't play 90mins against a League 1 side, who will actually buy him??

Ludens the Red

I like how at the end he was so spent he just stood at the halfway line not bothering to get involved. Definition of a wage thief.

FromTheBench

Was he on the field last 30 minutes ?

Crumbled and left young Pereira to play midfield on his own with 2 wingbacks who were bad and 3 strikers up top and defense crumbed without any support.

Twisted_Woody

Scout
Wasn't awful today. I thought we looked more solid in midfield after his arrival to tell you the truth.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Thought he did ok today, saying that he only had to play like 25mins.. and Burnley were knackered by then.. but I'll take whatever I can get from Ando..

Eugenius

For all the stick he gets he's a better option than Fellaini and Cleverley. He's got a lot of talent just no application.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
If Di Maria was fit we could have brought Anderson on and pushed Di Maria to the wing to get some good service and may be nick a header. I thought that was the plan until he picked up a knock.

Status
Not open for further replies.