Fosu Mensah loan watch | Fulham 2018-19

Aloysius's Back 3

I hardly look at loans unless they go well.

Many players have succeeded after average loans like the current best striker in the world.

Alot of these players are playing on their back foot at a club that has to do just that. Hopefully we give him a year for Ole to judge his level & see what happens. As others have said - I'd rather have him on our wage bill that the likes of Valencia & Darmian now.

Camilo

It means giving your own players respect. Nobody said you have to rate him, but dismissing him outright as "crap" is very insulting. You dont rate him, say so. Dont call our young players crap
What is this soppy bollocks?! If a player's crap they're crap, and if that's someone's opinion it's just as valid as any positive opinion. People need to stop with this needlessly touchy feely rubbish, it's pathetic.

Ekeke

What is this soppy bollocks?! If a player's crap they're crap, and if that's someone's opinion it's just as valid as any positive opinion. People need to stop with this needlessly touchy feely rubbish, it's pathetic.
He's not crap. Thats the point.

Feel free to be a cnut to other teams players, but if you're a supporter of Manchester United, be a supporter.

Calling anyone you dont rate as a player for us "crap" just makes you sound like a child

extincti fugax hominum

Not a full back and too error prone to be a CB imo. Considering athleticism is his biggest attribute, i don't know why he doesn't get used as a DM. He's not a kid anymore either as he's 21 now and should have a settled position as a player urgently. He's been wasting his time in his loan spells in the last 2-3 years playing as a RB first then CB and still his position is not specified. I hope Ole will try him as a destroyer type DM in the preseason. We also need depth in midfield. He could be handy.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
He's not crap. Thats the point.

Feel free to be a cnut to other teams players, but if you're a supporter of Manchester United, be a supporter.

Calling anyone you dont rate as a player for us "crap" just makes you sound like a child

If he doesn’t rate him then he can call him what he wants it’s irrelevent if he’s a united player or not.

Not every young player at united is top quality in fact few are, he actually is a bog standard player that’s obviously not good enough for this level nevermind united.

Ekeke

If he doesn’t rate him then he can call him what he wants it’s irrelevent if he’s a united player or not.

Not every young player at united is top quality in fact few are, he actually is a bog standard player that’s obviously not good enough for this level nevermind united.
Nobody said he's top quality. I dont think he'll make it here either. But I have no need to be insulting about him. He's our player

I'll just keep all you kids calling our own players crap on ignore, then we'll all be happy

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Nobody said he's top quality. I dont think he'll make it here either. But I have no need to be insulting about him. He's our player

I'll just keep all you kids calling our own players crap on ignore, then we'll all be happy

People have been raving about him for years. We’ve already got enough “squad level” players in our team so unless we sell a few then we don’t need TFM back at the club ever and he should be sold on.

Classical Mechanic

Its a much lower level in the last 8 of the champions league?
In the Erdivisie. Its the 12th ranked European league and is Championship level at best outside of a few teams. Ajax being one of the teams much better than the rest means he won't be tested most of the time he plays for them.

beingshe7don

TFM needs to be sold already. I can't see anything good coming out of him to keep having him loaned. The outcome of his loans have been pretty poor. No improvement of any sort.

bdecuc

I only saw the second half yesterday but thought he played well. In the premier league. Against the best team. Highlights showed he gave a stray ball away in the first half which eventually led to a goal against. But then his manager came out afterwards and explicity said he'd asked his team to try and play out from the back and beat the press. So I'm not sure we can go full on criticism for making that sort of error.

Nice to see him back playing again anyway.

F miah

As a RB his not good enough. His natural position is CMD played at youth level.

I think Utd can make use of him in that CDM position.

DanWWFC

Supports
Wolves
Can’t see what united fans see in him. Think the youth hype has built up belief he’s better than he is. Feel like people are living in dream land due to this when they want him brought back to play in your first team. This Fulham side is horrific defensively and he’s been average at best for them.

If I were a United fan he’s one of the players I’d cash in on, our fans have the same sort of delusion that Iofra will still be a star

varga92

He will undergo knee ligament surgery. He will return to Manchester United for rehabilitation.