Frank Lampard | New Diary of a CEO interview

FujiVice

Yes, the English manager bias is real. This man should never have gotten the opportunities he's gotten. As bad a manager as you will see anywhere.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Everytime they had the ball, it looked like Chelsea didn't know what to do with it. It's made even more obvious when you compare how Brighton were passing and moving around without the ball.

el3mel

I said it few days ago, I can't believe how useless of a team they have become.

GlasgowCeltic

Lampard, Gerrard and Ole, they're all bad as each other and shouldn't be anywhere near a premier league side. Either sit back enjoy your millions or become a pundit like Carragher.
Gerrard and Lampard belong in the De Boer and Steve Kean pantheon of dross

SAFMUTD

It's a shit show at Chelsea, not only results muy performances have worse with every appointment change they made. They looked way better under Potter. I guess they were expecting a new manager bounce with Lampard but he's truly limited.

I don't think we'll ever see him managing in the premier league again.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Everytime they had the ball, it looked like Chelsea didn't know what to do with it. It's made even more obvious when you compare how Brighton were passing and moving around without the ball.
Brighton are an unreal team. De Zerbi is an unreal coach. It was a hard watch today.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It's a shit show at Chelsea, not only results muy performances have worse with every appointment change they made. They looked way better under Potter. I guess they were expecting a new manager bounce with Lampard but he's truly limited.

I don't think we'll ever see him managing in the premier league again.
muy performance, very wow

BorisManUtd

I'm amazed someone is capable of having this kind of opinion after Lampard already had one stint at Chelsea and failed + got sacked at Everton 3 months ago. Though I'd have nothing against Chelsea's board listening to the man.

Dazzmondo

Lampard, Gerrard and Ole, they're all bad as each other and shouldn't be anywhere near a premier league side. Either sit back enjoy your millions or become a pundit like Carragher.
Nah, not having this. Ole did a much better job than Lampard or Gerrard ever have. Not a top manager obviously but still deserves to be held above those 2.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Chelsea aren't even going to finish on as many points as 15/16. They got 50 points that year despite being bottom half for 90% of it.

Can't see them winning many games at all left. Brentford home could be a 1-1, could lose at Bournemouth etc. Got a feeling though they'll turn up at the Emirates. Surely that's the only thing going left for their fans that they might scupper Arsenal winning the league.

theballisround

Long may it continue, hopefully this will be a lesson for clubs to offer chances on skills not on legebd status or being British.

Ahmer Baig

If they sack Frank, so this will be 3rd manager sacked in one season. When was last time a team sacked 3 managers in one season?

Boneli

Chelsea have done West Ham a massive favour by re-employing him just to make sure there is no remaining doubt that the guy is a useless manager. Bullet dodged.

ICB

Supports
Arsenal
I said it few days ago, I can't believe how useless of a team they have become.
It’s not surprising whatsoever, was extremely predictable with the signings they've made. What they’ve done just doesn’t work in real life. In fact, I wouldn’t even do what they did in FM cos I would find it too ridiculous. We’re witnessing a club destroying themselves.

I genuinely don’t even see them as a club anymore. Just a play thing collecting anything with a huge price tag or rival targets.

Anyone who thinks this is a one season blip is out of their mind. They’ve ruined themselves for many seasons to come.

Loon

:lol:
Is there an annual Ralf Rangnick Award...?

What the hell are Chelsea paying him for this?

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Not very smart, is he?
He already managed them so no idea why he took the same job again but this time just for a few weeks.
He should have had a look at their league position and form as well as their fixture list and just declined their “offer” instead of turning into a “rent a car whenever you want “ for Chelsea.