Frank Lampard's Sack Watch / Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Beaten by a club who don't even want to be in this competition. :lol:

Rapidly going south for him.
I thought Spurs desperately wanted to win a trophy so don't understand the "didn't want to be in this competition" argument.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I thought Spurs desperately wanted to win a trophy so don't understand the "didn't want to be in this competition" argument.
Just Mourinho's comments yesterday although that's probably more due to the fixture congestion. Of the two they'd rather take the europa due to CL qualification from it so think they'll go all out for that and FA cup when it starts.

Recent history shows this competition is an easy one for Man. City to collect although got a feeling they might go out against Burnley which would open the competition up.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Do wonder if Lampard's luck has run out finally after watching that. We need to improve now massively, almost have to many options in the squad. Was always going to be a rocky start bedding in everyone but will need progress by 10 games in at the latest.

We really should have scored from Mount / Werner 2 on 1 or CHO chance tonight.

Paul_Scholes18

Lampard is a bottom 5 manager together with OGS. These big teams need better managers for sure.

Paul_Scholes18

Ole is in a different league, will prove it this campaign.
I hope he does. Just seeing the same flaws I see with Lampard. Maybe not so much the defending as the attack though.
I don't think any other sides would want them though apart from maybe Fulham and possibly Aston Villa.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
To be fair, he's still not able to field his best line-up. Pulisic & Ziyech will be huge for them.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Do wonder if Lampard's luck has run out finally after watching that. We need to improve now massively, almost have to many options in the squad. Was always going to be a rocky start bedding in everyone but will need progress by 10 games in at the latest.

We really should have scored from Mount / Werner 2 on 1 or CHO chance tonight.
Oh dear, it didn’t take long... :lol:

redshaw

Champions elect were just getting a cup distraction out of the way.

Paul_Scholes18

Strange how these "bottom 5 managers" both finished in the top 4.
Much better squads though than the bottom half clubs. I don't think they would trade managers with us or Chelsea.
Fulham would I guess, but it is probably mainly them. Maybe Villa and Newcastle would want to try something different too.

Pace Abuser

Strange how these "bottom 5 managers" both finished in the top 4.
Give B. Rodgers either squad and he would piss all over what Lampard and OGS have done with their respective squads. There's several managers in the EPL who would do it better than either.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Give B. Rodgers either squad and he would piss all over what Lampard and OGS have done with their respective squads. There's several managers in the EPL who would do it better than either.
He would definitely call Rashford a beautiful human being.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Nope, just the fact that Jose didn't seem to be bothered about winning it.
Ive no doubt he wants to win the competition but out of the 4 matches we have to play this week (bonkers even saying that) it was the least important and the one we would rest players.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Going by the table prediction thread you should look a bit closer to home if you're looking for fans with unrealistic expectations.
Oh don't worry I'm fully aware that it was Utd fans making those predictions too. I think its more reasonable in fact if you are a Chelsea fan.

acnumber9

Just go back a year, you can find it
All you would find is a host of United fans saying it’s not good enough. For God’s sake, look back a year and you’ll find a thread about us being relegated.

Last edited:

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Oh don't worry I'm fully aware that it was Utd fans making those predictions too. I think its more reasonable in fact if you are a Chelsea fan.
Well no. We both don't have a snowball in hells chance of winning the league, but we're the ones that are more realistic about that.

cyberman

Going by the table prediction thread you should look a bit closer to home if you're looking for fans with unrealistic expectations.
My problem is your fan base goes the other way. He should have higher expectations than he has

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
What are your expectations for Chelsea this season?
You should be hoping to finish ahead of anyone who isn't Liverpool or City. So third, or better, if either of those underperforms.

el3mel

What are your expectations for Chelsea this season?

If I gave you £100 to bet on a league position finish for Chelsea, what would that position be?
You have spent ton of money this season, there's absolutely no reason why you folks should be fine with just another top 4 finish at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.