Fred image 17

Fred Brazil flag

2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bondi77

I have never been a big fan but if Fabinho is worth 40mil then Fred should be at least worth 25

IHateTheEightyEights

Im not though.
Yes, you are.

Fred isn't close to being a good player. The lack of bids for him and the teams trying to buy him is evidence of that. Though 4 years at the club should have been enough on their own to convince anyone that Fred is relegation fodder at best.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Yes, you are.

Fred isn't close to being a good player. The lack of bids for him and the teams trying to buy him is evidence of that. Though 4 years at the club should have been enough on their own to convince anyone that Fred is relegation fodder at best.
Lack of bids? There has been very established interest in him but we are asking for 20m when hes 29 and in final year of contract.

As for your evaluation of Fred, it's wide off the mark. You must be drunk.

ThanksBoss26

Romano said something earlier today about more to come this week regarding Fred’s future. With Silva staying at Fulham you’d assume that comes with some promise of being backed. Those two things plus Saudi interest and it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s amongst the next to agree a move away now. In the batch with Elanga, Henderson and Bailly over the next week or two.

SAFMUTD

6-8M? Not even worth to keep the negotiations open. Just say no and look somewhere else.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
8m euros for a current Brazilian international in these days of insane fees.
Just laughable.

predator

Youth NITK
ETH is no mug and even though I have no doubt that he wants rid of the likes of Maguire, Fred, Sancho etc, he'd rather keep them than lose them for peanuts. Fred is not a 50 million pound player but he's better than anyone in his position under 20 or even 30 million in the current market. If Galatasaray are being serious then we should just respond with a 70 million pound bid for their club.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Forget his age, he is still one of a very few players we have that can play intensive game of football for 90'. He still has many years on good level, especially if he's out of EPL.

Based Adnan

There's a reason clubs like Galatasaray and Fulham are in for him and not anyone with top 4/trophy ambitions. Even Atalanta declined to include him in the Hojlund negotiations according to Romano.

It's time to move on from serial underperformers. Any bid north of £12m should be seriously considered.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
ETH is no mug and even though I have no doubt that he wants rid of the likes of Maguire, Fred, Sancho etc, he'd rather keep them than lose them for peanuts. Fred is not a 50 million pound player but he's better than anyone in his position under 20 or even 30 million in the current market. If Galatasaray are being serious then we should just respond with a 70 million pound bid for their club.
This exactly.
If Ronaldo hadn't pulled that nonsense, Ten Hag would have been happy to use him for the season, as opposed to having to drop down to the Weigy option.
Which people started with saying how "brilliant" he was for the team, but that slowly changed to a realisation he wasn't that much help at all.

Fred for anything less than 15m we might as well keep for a year, as we're not replacing what he gives for that.

predator

Youth NITK
There's a reason clubs like Galatasaray and Fulham are in for him and not anyone with top 4/trophy ambitions. Even Atalanta declined to include him in the Hojlund negotiations according to Romano.

It's time to move on from serial underperformers. Any bid north of £12m should be seriously considered.
I agree with the first paragraph, he's clearly not in high demand but that does not mean he is worth letting go for 12m+

I respect your opinion. I like Fred but its become quite clear that he's not good enough to start for us if we have ambitions of winning the league.

However, Selling a 30 year old Brazilian national team player who has been a regular for us over the past 5 years, who was bought for 50 million, for 12m is madness. In the current inflated market Fred is worth 30million at a minimum. No club with legit accountants would allow him to go for such a low fee.

Based Adnan

I agree with the first paragraph, he's clearly not in high demand but that does not mean he is worth letting go for 12m+

I respect your opinion. I like Fred but its become quite clear that he's not good enough to start for us if we have ambitions of winning the league.

However, Selling a 30 year old Brazilian national team player who has been a regular for us over the past 5 years, who was bought for 50 million, for 12m is madness. In the current inflated market Fred is worth 30million at a minimum. No club with legit accountants would allow him to go for such a low fee.
30m is unrealistic. We put him up for sale for £20m and Fulham balked at that price. He'll leave this summer and I doubt it will be for above 15.

predator

Youth NITK

tidraKS

Is he injured, or he's not part of the group because he's getting sold?

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I don’t see any reason for Mount & Fred - they kind of provides similar things with some variability.

This is why I expect Mctominay more likely to be here than Fred if one had to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.