Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OrcaFat

Is there anyone seriously suggesting he's even considering taking a pay cut? If he's staying he'll stay on his current contract (which Barca can't afford, so he'll be sold this summer).
Yeah he’ll be sold with a pay off of some kind, maybe €10m.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Yeah he’ll be sold with a pay off of some kind, maybe €10m.
That's what I think, they'll come to an agreement on a fee and he'll leave this summer. I'd say sooner rather than later as Barca will want to register players etc

Fanta Stick

Whatever the rights and wrongs of this saga...one thing I am totally sick of hearing is all this toxic masculinity, describing various different parties as "****", "Cuckold" etc. It's not appropriate to the situation and is just straight out of the toxic Alt right vocabulary I'm sick of hearing. Can the admins please (in this thread at least) autocorrect any use of these words to "I have a micro-penis and am overcompensating through aggressive masculinity to hide my inadequacies" or something similar?
snowflake

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
I think Sport are obsessed with Chelsea. They obviously hate United with a passion and aren't shy on the fact.

They're literally the only ones saying Chelsea are in for him. They must know something our journos here doesn't, or maybe they're just chatting crap... yeah that's it haha

Mmm-Qatarian

I think Sport are obsessed with Chelsea. They obviously hate United with a passion and aren't shy on the fact.

They're literally the only ones saying Chelsea are in for him. They must know something our journos here doesn't, or maybe they're just chatting crap... yeah that's it haha
They must also know something the Chelsea journos don't because thus far there's been radio silence from them on this "imminent" bid they were supposed to be making two weeks ago.

EDIT: Oh wait, my mistake; that was actually reported by the apparently infinitely more reliable Relevo.

Wezzaldo

What a newbie comment if I've ever seen one! Hahaha
What’s newbie got to do with anything? I hate that term when used as a condescending comment. The amount of posts made on a forum doesn’t determine your IQ or social standing.

But it was a bonkers comment to make if he had any intention of sticking around here.

Alan Partridge

What’s newbie got to do with anything? I hate that term when used as a condescending comment. The amount of posts made on a forum doesn’t determine your IQ or social standing.

But it was a bonkers comment to make if he had any intention of sticking around here.
What you haven’t spent hours and hours of your life posting in a football forum on the internet?? You must be an idiot!

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Whatever the rights and wrongs of this saga...one thing I am totally sick of hearing is all this toxic masculinity, describing various different parties as "****", "Cuckold" etc. It's not appropriate to the situation and is just straight out of the toxic Alt right vocabulary I'm sick of hearing. Can the admins please (in this thread at least) autocorrect any use of these words to "I have a micro-penis and am overcompensating through aggressive masculinity to hide my inadequacies" or something similar?
:lol:

This is RedCafe. :lol::lol::lol:

Withnail

That's what they probably meant. Insulting mods is never a good idea and definitely not Geebs. Someone who hadn't been around that long might not be aware.

Bigfoot2

Balance what we're doing with this. Haaland and Phillips in for approx £80/90m. Sterling and Zynchenko out for about the same.
Have we got anyone to sell to balance the books or more to the point, that anyone wants.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
They must also know something the Chelsea journos don't because thus far there's been radio silence from them on this "imminent" bid they were supposed to be making two weeks ago.

EDIT: Oh wait, my mistake; that was actually reported by the apparently infinitely more reliable Relevo.
For an outlet that's infinitely more reliable, they sure got that wrong. I mean, them and Sport are literally the only outlets in Europe reporting that Chelsea are interested.

If it was true that de Jong only wanted Chelsea I think ten Hag would have pulled the plug by now. The way Sport report it as matter of fact too, saying that de Jong thanks ten Hag for all he's done but has no intention of working with him again?? How would they know that, is de Jong giving Sport exclusives?

frostbite

"Frenkie de Jong | Frustrated? Take a break from your keyboard you piece of sh1t"

Mixed signals from the forum leaders. I was told that the goal is 2000 pages to show Frenkie that we really really really love him! Now we are told to take a break from our keyboards?

Withnail

"Frenkie de Jong | Frustrated? Take a break from your keyboard you piece of sh1t"

Mixed signals from the forum leaders. I was told that the goal is 2000 pages to show Frenkie that we really really really love him! Now we are told to take a break from our keyboards?
You need to catch up on a few pages ago (1031).

Fanta Stick

Balance what we're doing with this. Haaland and Phillips in for approx £80/90m. Sterling and Zynchenko out for about the same.
Have we got anyone to sell to balance the books or more to the point, that anyone wants.
City's transfer activity so far this window per https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footba...transfer-ins-and-outs-summer-2022_487093.html

They are going far beyond balancing the books at this stage.

In
Erling Braut Haaland (£51.2m, Borussia Dortmund)
Stefan Ortega (free, Arminia Bielefeld)
Kalvin Phillips (£43.9m, Leeds United)

Out
Jayden Braaf (free, Borussia Dortmund)
Pedro Porro (£7.2m, Sporting Lisbon)
James Trafford (loan, Bolton Wanderers)
Gavin Bazunu (£12m, Southampton)
Fernandinho (free, Athletico PR)
CJ Egan Riley (free, Burnley)
Taylor Harwood-Bellis (loan, Burnley)
Ko Itakura (£4.5m, Borussia Monchengladbach)
Gabriel Jesus (£47m, Arsenal)
Darko Gyabi (£5.2m, Leeds United)
Tommy Doyle (loan, Sheffield United)
Romeo Lavia (£10.5m, Southampton)
Diego Rosa (loan, Vizela)
Ryotaro Meshino (free, Gamba Osaka)
Callum Doyle (loan, Coventry City)
Raheem Sterling (£50m, Chelsea)
Kwaku Oduroh (free, Derby County)
Lewis Fiorini (loan, Blackpool)
Zack Steffen (loan, Middlesbrough)
Oleksandr Zinchenko (£30m, Arsenal)
Arijanet Muric (undisclosed, Burnley)

Manchester City total spent to date: £97.9m
Manchester City total received to date: £166.4m

Manchester City net transfer balance: £68.5m

SoCross

That would be a disaster. Might as well resign ourselves to another 5th or 6th place finish with that midfield
Hoping its not the case - as per the quote below

Ten Hag isn’t an idiot. He knows what he’s doing and how far to push this. He’ll also know when to quit and who the next target is, and I’m sure he has communicated this to the board!
But what's all this Chelsea talk now? FDJ to Chelsea, Kante to United?

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Who the very f@ck are Sport Witness. Is this some website set up by someone's Uncle Alfred in his garden shed? Just looked at them and anyone claiming "global football intelligence" sounds like a pompous arse to me. evidence: in their PL drop down, they list Hull City! And this is one of their "intelligent" headlines:
Club ‘intensifying contacts’ with Manchester United for signing – ETH has decision to make

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Hoping its not the case - as per the quote below

But what's all this Chelsea talk now? FDJ to Chelsea, Kante to United?
No... its literally just Sport that's saying this and they've been throwing the same stuff around for weeks with no other journos reporting it or even mentioning it.
Chelsea journos are silent on the matter, they've not said a word about it and you'd expect them to say something wouldn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.