Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
@Berbaclass we will never forget you. How you stormed those beaches, all posts blazing chucking your positive grenades. May we always have your spirit in our hearts.

a moment of silence please

cyberman

What do posters get from coming in here to post ‘I told you so’ kind of shit?

Weird characters
Maybe it’s because a lot of posters came in saying this doesn’t seem to be moving along only to be met by the same handful of posters repeating the same answer like a cult?
It’s the same side of the coin.

DevilRed

Explain the lack of clarity and Chelsea link
There is no lack of clarity. He has likely expressed to us in private that he will join. Hence our bid of 71m, which was accepted by barcelona.

In public, he needs to send the message that he is staying, as otherwise he will not get a single cent of the deferred wages. So right now, him and barcelona are waiting to see who blinks first.

They can't bring in more players/register new players if he doesn't leave. Nor does it make sense for barca to keep him as Xavi clearly doesnt rate him or need him.

The rest is just noise.

We wait.

Siorac

My mood isn't detirmined by the transfer market or manchester united performances to be fair. It would be strange for something out of my control to be soul crushing.

I really want us to sign De Jong, i have no idea if he's going to come or not. If Ten Hag's still in, i'm still in. I'm buzzing for the season to start, regardless if McFred will be playing. Optimism takes zero energy.
Then why do you think pessimism is exhausting?

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
I'll feel better if both United and Chelsea get cucked by Frenkie's love for Barca
Barca would be the most cucked party, if that were to happen, which is reason enough to hope for this to fall through(...well, that and the prospect of witnessing sewey's gruesome demise)

croadyman

There is no lack of clarity. He has likely expressed to us in private that he will join. Hence our bid of 71m, which was accepted by barcelona.

In public, he needs to send the message that he is staying, as otherwise he will not get a single cent of the deferred wages. So right now, him and barcelona are waiting to see who blinks first.

They can't bring in more players/register new players if he doesn't leave. Nor does it make sense for barca to keep him as Xavi clearly doesnt rate him or need him.
Do wonder if he's also keeping quiet because it will open the floodgates for other players to demand owed money too

TheReligion

Abusive
Maybe it’s because a lot of posters came in saying this doesn’t seem to be moving along only to be met by the same handful of posters repeating the same answer like a cult?
It’s the same side of the coin.
Anyone who takes any kind of pleasure from ‘being rightI’ ahead of what’s best for the club should feck off in my opinion.

Most of what’s been posted in here has been a good laugh by the lads who have been regular. Plenty tongue in cheek. Sad that the pathetic dregs of the place still have to appear spreading their negative one upmanship.

It’s like a disease.

DevilRed

Do wonder if he's also keeping quiet because it will open the floodgates for other players to demand owed money too
The sick thing is they are still paying pique and messi etc.

At least according to reports.

Barca just don't want to pay him and clearly want rid of him asap.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Also find it hard to believe that Chelsea (after the summer they've had) wouldn't have spoken to FDJs representatives first.

You do know players and representatives of players have the ability to lie ?
Yeah they can, but when said representatives have other players who play at the club, it kinda makes for a frosty relationship don't you think?

Again, might not be an issue as the club might view it on a player to player basis, but you know for a fact ten Hag wouldn't see it like that.

MrSingh2002

They obviously know more than us and have had contact with de Jong and his team... unlike us, who just go by what the media tell us
So why are Chelsea confident......

Hilarious situation. Everyone's confident other than Frenkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.