Our Muppet,
Who art in heaven,
@Berbaclass be thy name;
Thy season come;
Thy signings be done;
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our muppetry.
And forgive In-The-Knows for their posts,
As we forgive Tier 1s who trespass against us.
And lead us not into the Neves thread;
But deliver us our midfield.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.
Brilliant :lol:

MrSingh2002

Declan Rice. 150m please.

I am surprised at the news of Chelsea going for FDJ. I thought they'd be nailed on to get Rice next summer. I don't see Rice and FDJ being a good combo. Both play best in the same position. Neither of them are that effective when playing further forward.
Both very different skillets but good at what they do. I guess Chelsea nor United want the out and out destroyer who can pass abit more then they want a deep lying passmaster/playmaker.

Chelsea might want to play him as a CM with Jorginho as a Kante replacement due to his recent injury record. We definitely want him to play CDM as a Fred replacement. Not surprising a good player is in demand. I think Rice would have been a bigger target for Ole as someone who could help mask his tactical deficiencies as a manager by cleaning up in midfield.

Ten Hags showing some serious balls/stupidity by looking to play a midfield of FDJ and Eriksen with Fernandes.

Wonder if he could be making the same mistake he said that Pep had. Of underestimating the physicality of the Premier League. If Ten Hag pulls that midfield off I'd give him serious credit for it.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Keep it going guys - 100ish pages to go until muppet immortality!
100ish pages until he signs! We can do this! It’s in the bag! Do not waiver!
Seems to have gone quiet on the Chelsea front too. I've not seen anyone else report it since Orny tweeted before.
They probably will later, but don't you think someone like Law would have been on it by now? Or been asked/responded?

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
It’s just like when Peng Shuai went missing and the Chinese government covered it up. Admin members logging in to his account to cover it up :(
I forgot about that poor girl. Not in the news anymore. Did she ever return?

Chief123

Both very different skillets but good at what they do. I guess Chelsea nor United want the out and out destroyer who can pass abit more then they want a deep lying passmaster/playmaker.

Chelsea might want to play him as a CM with Jorginho as a Kante replacement due to his recent injury record. We definitely want him to play CDM as a Fred replacement. Not surprising a good player is in demand. I think Rice would have been a bigger target for Ole as someone who could help mask his tactical deficiencies as a manager by cleaning up in midfield.

Ten Hags showing some serious balls/stupidity by looking to play a midfield of FDJ and Eriksen with Fernandes.

Wonder if he could be making the same mistake he said that Pep had. Of underestimating the physicality of the Premier League. If Ten Hag pulls that midfield off I'd give him serious credit for it.
I don’t think ETH is bringing in FDJ as a Fred replacement. It’s a Mctominay replacement.

Fred will still play but higher up the pitch allowing him to press ahead of FDJ. Similar to how Kante has been playing higher up ahead of Jorginho. FDJ would sit deeper and dictate the play and tempo. FDJ, Fred and Bruno would be the first choice midfield.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Declan Rice. 150m please.

I am surprised at the news of Chelsea going for FDJ. I thought they'd be nailed on to get Rice next summer. I don't see Rice and FDJ being a good combo. Both play best in the same position. Neither of them are that effective when playing further forward.
They probably will get Rice too. Don't forget FDJ is best in a double pivot, something Chelsea already use at times.

Lynty

Then why do you think pessimism is exhausting?
Looking for reasons why nobody wants to come here. Our manager is clueless. Our squad is worse than West Hams. We're a disaster. Lucky to get top 6.

Just sounds exhausting to support the club if all you can see are negatives.

I much prefer the muppets.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I dont know if its the new generation or something, but I've noticed that Chelsea fans are even less coherent than Arsenal fans on twitter these days.
That’s your problem.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Please bow your heads for the Café Prayer:

Our Muppet,
Who art in heaven,
@Berbaclass be thy name;
Thy season come;
Thy signings be done;
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our muppetry.
And forgive In-The-Knows for their posts,
As we forgive Tier 1s who trespass against us.
And lead us not into the Neves thread;
But deliver us our midfield.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This is the final dip before the rise.

We see this with every saga. What's already dead cannot die, and the muppets will rise again.

ETH will make a personal plea to get it over the line, and he will be announced before the Brighton game ala Varane :drool:

LuckyScout78

With highly confidence i will recommend a alternative option to De Jong. A lot a lot more cheaper, but a really good future upcoming cm player.

Mark this name : Kenneth Taylor. 16.05.2002.

Kenneth Taylor like De Jong can play all of the cm positons and roles. He is like versatile like De Jong

His market value: 4.5 mill euros. Because he is still a unknown player. Why so low market value.
But i can promise you. For 4.5 mill euros. You will not find a better cm player. For that MV and price.

Kenneth Taylor will bring to United versatile and squad depth in cm player. He is quick/fast, mobile and can cover a lot of area.

If not De Jong this summer. The alternative and really low risk. But really good and quality CM option is Kenneth Taylor.

You guys and football world will know more about this player this season. 100 % convince about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.