Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
That’s for sponsored posts only though. You don’t earn cash just for posting photos
For sponsored yes, but posting regularly and increasing your follower count means that you can charge more for posts. It's your reach as a player that makes you earn those sums.

The point is publicists, your marketing team will be feeding you what to post, what to say. They'll want weekly posts.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
If de Jong has not joined United by page 1289 of this thread, he never will.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Or it's a player training at his dream club and the media have no idea what's actually going on behind the scenes.

It really does give off that 'being treated like utter shit, sue Barca' vibe though doesn't it? I'm not sure if it's the smile or the huddle with teammates. Let me create another angle for you guys; in the last pic, he's standing between 2 players we want to leave, isn't smiling AND they are both wearing RED! Am I doing it right?
So is he being treated poorly by Barca or not? Because you previously said this...

My thoughts remain the same. Player doesn't want to leave but is being forced, wants to join a CL club as priority so his agent is likely offering him to Chelsea and feeding the media.
To be fair I do appreciate that people can change their opinions in the space of... 18 hours.

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
I'd post a picture of a bong. But I don't do drugs. Kids need stay off drugs, stay off drugs kids. Report to your mother, social care worker or some shit.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Frenkie, I know you are reading this thread on your mobile from a couch in Barcelona.

Frenkie please, come to United.

You will make us so happy.

Frenkie please do it now.

Lee565

This is quite the gamble to carry on with this pursuit, what happens if we have a poor start in the league due to the piss poor investment in the team and de Jong thinks I ain't joining that train wreck.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
This is quite the gamble to carry on with this pursuit, what happens if we have a poor start in the league due to the piss poor investment in the team and de Jong thinks I ain't joining that train wreck.
We buy Fellaini

George The Best

Whether we get him or not is becoming somewhat irrelevant now. I really do hope we get him, but one player does not make a team. We’ve been woeful in not filling the glaring weaknesses elsewhere.

dave2528

Please no more pictures in here of Frenkie smilling in a Barca kit whilst this transfer saga drags on.

We don't need suicidal muppets raining down from tall buildings and I fear that last Instagram post nearly broke the last vestiges of sanity that some are clinging on to.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
F5 button, haha what a noob. I’ve written an html script that auto refreshes the thread every 5 seconds.
I have text to speech that plays new replies through my house, and a monkey on a typewriter that responds for me

Status
Not open for further replies.