Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy_Red

Wouldn't surprise me if his fiancee was pulling a lot of the strings here, telling him that she refuses to go. I bet she's even said its England or Me... just kidding. I do think she'll play a part though
I actually think if it wasnt for his fiance he would of left already, most things she post is of how she would feel leaving Barcalona not how he is being disrespected by the club, something always struck me from the post she made when he joined Barca, i think she is living her dream and Football is a secondary concern for her as long as she gets to stay in Barcalona.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Barca and Real fans are pure class. Big clubs with super shit fans. And yet, Barca and Real are every player's dream.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Seems clear as day he’s going to sign for that plastic club in London. The meltdown on here will be biblical.
I think the doomers are expecting much more of a ‘meltdown’ than there’d be in all honesty.

Most of the muppets in here are just having a good time at this point

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Hearing good stuff about that guy, don't suppose there are any links?
There was some noise in early June about United being interested in Nunes. Nunes is one of several options that I feel we can pursue and is likely a realistic target.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
There was some noise in early June about United being interested in Nunes. Nunes is one of several options that I feel we can pursue and is likely a realistic target.
Unfortunately, much of the noise from the more reliable Portuguese outlets is about Liverpool and their interest in him. I don't think we're really keen on him, anyways, even if we've scouted him.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Unfortunately, much of the noise from the more reliable Portuguese outlets is about Liverpool and their interest in him. I don't think we're really keen on him, anyways, even if we've scouted him.
About time Klopp fecked off to Real Madrid or to manage Germany if you ask me

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Whats a doomer ffs? Am I a doomer because I expect him to sign for Chelsea? I just need to keep up with the latest labels. Think I’ve only posted about 5 times in this thread, mainly because it’s been really repetitive and boring.

MF1138

Pretty sure there United fans here so invested in saying "I told you so" that they actually hope he signs for Chelsea. :rolleyes:

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Are you one of the people that pops in to check for real news and the adds a post to get us towards 2000 pages ?

LordSpud

I cant believe Barca would even consider selling him to Chelsea. Surely better to sell to us rather than strengthening a CL rival? Dang that hurt to type

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
I think we (City) will do a trade with them for Bernardo before the window shuts. Or perhaps it makes too much sense

nmm85

Wouldn't be surprised if we end up loaning him and paying a big chunk of his wages. With an option to buy it wouldn't be too bad, and can see how it work out over the next season. Possible win-win for everyone.

georgipep

If it was as easy as that, I'm sure it'd be done either way. If Chelsea are to offer to pay his deferred wages you better believe United will too. Chelsea offer him x amount of wages, we'd do it too. We'd match them our outdo them all the way. He's our top target whilst he's Chelsea's spur of the moment dick swinging move.

It's already been reported by Ornstein that CL will not be the only factor in all this, a decision will look at everything if he's to leave. We just have to wait and see
While I agree with you about him not being a top target or an important first team improvement for Chelsea, London and CL are still a massive pull. If you love Barcelona as a city, you'll hate England but a bit less in London, surely.

And if I were a top pro, I'd want diverse coaching experience. I would actually prefer to play for Tuchel instead of going to a manager who has already coached me.

joedirt87

Must be another dinner meeting planned for Laporta, it was hot for a bit and then dead silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.