Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief123

Let’s go again! Meanwhile my ultimate intention is to be King of this country.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Tier 1 Helena hasn't said that he's not coming yet, btw. Her stance remains that he's ours. Which is the same as Tier 1 Ducker.

:cool:

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
It's getting so hot, i feel like i'm sat in the infernal flames of hell.

This is unbearably hot... so hot that the thread its self will soon melt to the ground

Chief123

I’m confused chief, are you a believer or a doomer? Or are you on the fence?
I believe that we are doomed while sitting on my fence! With the greatest respect, I ain’t got a fecking clue anymore mate. But if I see some good tweets, I don’t give two flying de jongs who wrote it, I’m gonna inject it and send myself to the moon until the next tweet. :drool:

NZT-One

The difference is though, what people write on the Caf doesn’t impact the morale within the club. We’re not public celebrities.
I doubt that current players of the squad are giving more meaning to pundits opinions than they give to twitter or online fans. Neville and Scholes are doing what they are being paid for, create a bit of tension and controversy, bring up the heat - this is what sports news is all about.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
I believe that we are doomed while sitting on my fence! With the greatest respect, I ain’t got a fecking clue anymore mate. But if I see some good tweets, I don’t give two flying de jongs who wrote it, I’m gonna inject it and send myself to the moon until the next tweet. :drool:
Just checking…. My King!!! :drool:

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Thats the spirit my man, just inject that muppet juice and enjoy it until the next one!

As with you, no one us truly know whats happening, we're just watching the tweets come in and seeing the journos guessing over and over

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Tier 1 Helena hasn't said that he's not coming yet, btw. Her stance remains that he's ours. Which is the same as Tier 1 Ducker.

:cool:
If you look through what she's said in the past, she's obviously not got a clue. Only a week or two ago she was saying Chelsea's offer has 'the most strength'. She also says a lot of 'the club believe FDJ will leave eventually'. Hardly convincing.

Where has she said what you are claiming?

Status
Not open for further replies.