Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
This will go down to transfer day deadline before the club release to the journos that they couldn’t agree a deal, despite the money being available.
I’m actually sceptical that the money is in fact there and ready for the deals I think the club are using the whole affair to pretend they are bidding £70m on a player.
We will have Rabiot and that’s it.
Glazernomics.
Give it a break. Spent the most in the last decade but people still keep peddling this shite.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Some random bloke on twitter called Ross Harbour or something said its done (deferred wages sorted) and hes coming soon. I am making him Tier 1 and believing Ross has cracked the case

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
This will go down to transfer day deadline before the club release to the journos that they couldn’t agree a deal, despite the money being available.
I’m actually sceptical that the money is in fact there and ready for the deals I think the club are using the whole affair to pretend they are bidding £70m on a player.
Glazernomics.
It won't. He'll sign.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Glazernomics.
What a ray of sunshine on an otherwise dull and hopeless Monday afternoon….. :nervous:

Judas

Open to offers
Some random bloke on twitter called Ross Harbour or something said its done (deferred wages sorted) and hes coming soon. I am making him Tier 1 and believing Ross has cracked the case
I've always been a massive fan of Ross Harbour, so knowledgable, and always always correct about everything.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
He Harbours all my hopes, dreams and admiration

RkkMan

Glazernomics.
Lying about agreeing an 85m fee seems outlandish even for The Glazers
Also if you weren`t aware Garner is being sold permanently
We`re 100% signing 2CMs Rabiot+FDJ or an alternative

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
:lol:

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Lying about agreeing an 85m fee seems outlandish even for The Glazers
Also if you weren`t aware Garner is being sold permanently
We`re 100% signing 2CMs Rabiot+FDJ or an alternative
The whole point is that your alternative will be overpriced sh*t if you start looking for them during the last week of the transfer window.

RkkMan

Factor in they've already spent about £170m, about to bid £50m for Anthony Gordon, about to bid over £70m for Fofana, in the market for a ST and now about to sign this kid. There's no way even the most swerve accountant can tell me Chelsea have £71m to spare for FDJ

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Factor in they've already spent about £170m, about to bid £50m for Anthony Gordon, about to bid over £70m for Fofana, in the market for a ST and now about to sign this kid. There's no way even the most swerve accountant can tell me Chelsea have £71m to spare for FDJ

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I put this thread on ignore for 3-4 weeks for the sake of my sanity. Thought I'd check back again and it looks like it's still groundhog day. This has deadline day finale written all over it
Yup, Sky Sports that night is going to be wild.

”We now go to Manchester where Frenkie de Jong is about to hold his first press conference…”
”I am so glad that after months of uncertainty I am finally about to board a train to the wonderful city of Newcastle. As the local Georges would say; Why Eye, mon. Let’s put another shrimp on the Barbie!”

Wezzaldo

If I was a cynical man I would say if it’s done it’s going to be next Tuesday morning after the Liverpool game.

Wezzaldo

Not possible, he’s making his debut against Liverpool. Also the club have a protest to try and head off……
Good point, well made. :lol:

Maybe they think Rabiot and a striker this week to stop the protests and Frenkie for the aftermath of the Liverpool game.

Status
Not open for further replies.