Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drz

Just the calm before the storm.

We're going to slap down a take it or leave it bid 48 hours before the window shuts.
We should get Antony to have a conversation with FDJ the second he lands in Manchester. You know, to explain how all this transfer malarky works!

Red the Bear

Something less generic
For fecks sake, he's such a thick cnut.

Is he really content with being a sub player for the rest of the season?

Nero

Unsuprising, but he won't care.

They can drop him, accept offers for him, ask him to take a massive pay cut, threaten legal action over invalid contracts, but as long as him and his wife get to enjoy the Barca sun he'll happily bend over.

Mainoldo

Yeah he’s a daft tw*t. I don’t want him just based on his foolish actions.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Now, I don't believe anything that this chancer says. But the muppet in me wants to. :devil: I'm all aboard silly season train.

DK Reports on Twitter - called the Cavani to Valencia deal 2hrs before Fab did. Most likely he's throwing shite at the wall so something gotta stick hasn't it.

He's claiming that a Memphis Depay deal is going through at €10M and that will pay some of Frenkie's deferred wages & has been banging the drum that Frenkie to United is a done deal. We all know that it's bollocks but who's staying on the Frankie train with me?

El-Manos

Is he seriously going to turn down the biggest club in England under his former manager to be on the bench and earn 40% less with a club that wants him to leave? Bizarre.
He’s a strange fish. If he was a key player that would be understandable but that’s not the situation. Has he spoken to Barcelona at all?

SATA

He has no spine but yet i will have some people telling me because he’s owed 17M. Make no mistake about it, if he wants to come here, United will sort that out for him. But he loves the city and the life there too much with his missus

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
For fecks sake, he's such a thick cnut.

Is he really content with being a sub player for the rest of the season?
I can't imagine him being a bench warmer once the window is shut, he's better than Gavi for now, he'll get back in the team based on merit.

Sviken

Honestly I don't want him here. He has a very loser type mentality that we really do not need at this club anymore.

Andersons Dietician

I mean I'm still all for signing De Jong, but since we more or less signed Antony, I'm starting to get sceptical where the money is going to come from
I think if he is available and willing to move the money will be found. Even if that means next seasons budget is cut.
If we could add DeJong to what we have now + Antony, all going to plan that’s a strong squad barring maybe a RB, ST as priority positions.

Would make sense to get it done this season even if it means going over the initial budget they had planned.But yeah it’s highly doubtful.

Last edited:

Drz

I have no idea what that has you do with anything tbh. The way some of you guys attribute everything to sexual activity is use plain weird.
I'm just trying to come-up as hip following the trend :)

And trying to get this thread to the magic 2000 figure!!!!

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I think if he is available and willing to move the money will be found. Even if that means next seasons budget is cut.
If we could add DeJong to what we have now + Antony, all going to plan that’s a strong squad barring maybe a RB, ST as priority positions.

Would make sense to get it done this season even if it means going over the initial budget they had planned.
There's no doubt in my mind that we'll try if he does indeed move. Just amazed where all this cash is coming from

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Now, I don't believe anything that this chancer says. But the muppet in me wants to. :devil: I'm all aboard silly season train.

DK Reports on Twitter - called the Cavani to Valencia deal 2hrs before Fab did. Most likely he's throwing shite at the wall so something gotta stick hasn't it.

He's claiming that a Memphis Depay deal is going through at €10M and that will pay some of Frenkie's deferred wages & has been banging the drum that Frenkie to United is a done deal. We all know that it's bollocks but who's staying on the Frankie train with me?
He has details though…. It’s not just a non-descript ‘done deal’ tweet. How could he ‘know’ that stuff without a contact? If he is right that would be amazing…..

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Maybe he's genuinely satisfied with what he's getting from his football and that's ok i suppose but his fiancé is genuinely a terrible influence on his football, he's throwing away his career.

Nothing wrong with that if it's what they want but genuinely bizarre.

croadyman

Unsuprising, but he won't care.

They can drop him, accept offers for him, ask him to take a massive pay cut, threaten legal action over invalid contracts, but as long as him and his wife get to enjoy the Barca sun he'll happily bend over.
Yeah his complete lack of caring about being treated so shabbily is what wrangles

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Maybe he's genuinely satisfied with what he's getting from his football and that's ok i suppose but his fiancé is genuinely a terrible influence on his football, he's throwing away his career.

You can’t possibly know that. Another weird post!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Hardly a surprise that he’s back on the bench it’s clear he’s not first choice

croadyman

Yeah she's trouble for him alright

Red the Bear

Something less generic
You can’t possibly know that. Another weird post!
It's a bit of speculation but wasn't there reports of her really enjoying the life in Barcelona and encouraging him to stay?

That's objectively a bad choice for his football career, he's gonna have maybe 10 years left at the top but he could always return to Barca and enjoy his life.

DutchCruijff

This kid is seriously weird. Seriously weird. His fiance has done a number on him too.

It's the World Cup year and you're being benched by a bunch of kids and an OAP. They've tried to sell you repeatedly, threatened your representatives with legal action and you're still hanging about?

For what? For a city? For a club that wants you fecking out?

Have some self respect, man.

croadyman

He literally hasn’t said anything! We don’t know what he’s thinking or what he plans to do. He could simply be biding his time, would be in his interest to do so.
So happy to be a bench player going into the World Cup by looks of it, like others have said do we need such a soft mentality

DutchCruijff

I reckon a part of it is that De Jong doesn't back himself to perform in the EPL.

Incredibly intense at times and one of De Jong's biggest issues is dawdling on the ball.

croadyman

This kid is seriously weird. Seriously weird. His fiance has done a number on him too.

It's the World Cup year and you're being benched by a bunch of kids and an OAP. They've tried to sell you repeatedly, threatened your representatives with legal action and you're still hanging about?

For what? For a city? For a club that wants you fecking out?

Have some self respect, man.
He's got zero of that by the looks of it

Status
Not open for further replies.