Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwards6

Hopefully one day we will find out what really happened in this saga.

You just do not chase a player for months and not get him, we are either really stupid or FDG is one weak individual or a mixture of both.
We already know what happened, Barcelona wouldn't pay him his £17m so he's rightly refused to leave

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Sounds more like an incoming than outgoing. Messi?
Messi :lol:
To register him, Laporta would have to sell 100% of the television rights for the next 100 years, not to mention an inhuman transfer fee PSG would demand.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Messi :lol:
To register him, Laporta would have to sell 100% of the television rights for the next 100 years, not to mention an inhuman transfer fee PSG would demand.
Wow big news indeed then thanks for the details

Seveneric

If it's accurate that at no point did he show interest in ever pushing for the move, then "embarrassing" might be a kind descriptor. Nothing about this saga makes sense with the known details.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
If it's accurate that at no point did he show interest in ever pushing for the move, then "embarrassing" might be a kind descriptor. Nothing about this saga makes sense with the known details.
Don’t be ridiculous, no club would keep chasing unless getting some kind of positive reaction from
the player. I know we like to shit on our own club, but let’s cut out this “Embarassing” bollocks.

It was a difficult deal from start to finish. As much as we like to believe we are all transfer negotiating geniuses from our time on FM/Fifa. No one knows what it’s like. So let’s cut the club some slack eh?

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
It all makes sense when you remember what kind of jokers are in charge of our transfers.

sidsutton

Sorry but almost 2000 pages for one possible transfer is a bit pathetic. You guys can't you just move on?
I see others have already replied but what does it then say about you who still contributed to the thread? :confused:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Goes into that realm only if he agrees a new contract at Barcelona that reduces his wages imo, but I can't see that happening.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
It all makes sense when you remember what kind of jokers are in charge of our transfers.
No idea how you can say that after this transfer window?? If FdJ decided not to join, then there isn't much that can be done about that!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If we hadn’t signed Casemiro I might agree. Frenkie is a missing piece for ten Hag and fairly unique. While there is a chance of getting him we stay in touch, just like we did with Sancho.

whitbyviking

Would the Caf accept 1831 pages of muppeting, exposing Romero as a fraud along the way, as compensation for not getting FDJ?

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Did we decide to overpay for Frenkie on deadline day in order to incentivise Laporta to pay Frenkie's deferred wages? Who is the 100m bid from?

He's talking shit but surely it could only be us, other options seem improbable, maybe psg?

Status
Not open for further replies.