Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero

Surely we've all been around long enough to know that x just followed/liked y means nothing.

Vast majority of players don't even know the password for their social media accounts, they are all PR run.

We're not in the era anymore of Rooney asking Rio if he wants a lift in the morning, or him threatening to put someone to sleep.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
United must have a door the size of Dead Sea. FDJ is one step closer for weeks? Martial has been one foot out of the door months ago, and he's still not out yet.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I said weeks ago but surely all we need is to get Ronaldo to put in a personal phone call saying ‘I count on you’ or something like that and it will be done.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
He's an expensive player with worldclass wages that haven't lived up to the expectations. I don't think for the price quoted 60-80M plus 350K per week many will be interested, in fact I think we only are because of Ten Hag.

It's a high risk operation, hopefully if its done he'll live up to the expectations.
Ten Hag can get the best out of him though as he did at Ajax, it hasn’t worked out at Barca due to being played in a different role he’s not comfortable in. I’m pretty confident he’ll succeed here. We’ve been crying out for a quality midfielder since like scholes.

Slysi17

Oh I don't believe me. He's an embarrassment.

It should be shocking he has become so popular but then when you think about it its not really. There's a lot of Mark Goldbridges in this fanbase sadly.

He plays FIFA now doesn't he for views? He's nearly 40 and filing himself playing FIFA for 14 year olds. Needs grow up.
Don't tell people what to do. I wouldn't play video games in my near 40"s but people are free to do that. They are doing no harm. Honestly you need to grow up and stop bossing people.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Oh I don't believe me. He's an embarrassment.

It should be shocking he has become so popular but then when you think about it its not really. There's a lot of Mark Goldbridges in this fanbase sadly.

He plays FIFA now doesn't he for views? He's nearly 40 and filing himself playing FIFA for 14 year olds. Needs grow up.
Feeling personally attacked here :lol: :lol:

I do it and I don't even get the facking views :nervous:

Yagami

Good post resistant
He's desperate to stay and Barcelona are still Arthuring him.

This is only good for us. He will come here with a fire inside of him not seen since his Ajax days just to show Barca what they gave up on.

Blood Mage

There's a lot of smoke now, still plenty of time for us to screw it up but it's hard to believe that we're not actively trying to sign him at this point.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
You can't edge us like that, post a tweet or get out ! :D
Ha. Just reading the room. Xavi being OK with it after having previously described him as a monster player he counts on is the biggest indicator yet, that and de Jong's quote on International break. I'd be surprised if it doesn't happen.

Suedesi

Precisely the point. Players gets linked with big clubs all the time. It's not a stick to beat the club for not signing them. Every club will have a laundry list if you are going by media or agent talk.
I forgot the Griezmann one, that one was painful

In hindsight, he was a full on tw@t - so who cares.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Ha. Just reading the room. Xavi being OK with it after having previously described him as a monster player he counts on is the biggest indicator yet, that and de Jong's quote on International break. I'd be surprised if it doesn't happen.
Me too mate, hope we wrap it up sooner rather than later.

city-puma

He was decent but was a complete luxury player. Also wasn't he only there for two seasons? To call him one of their best ever is mental
It is always judged under context. During that period, he was their brightest one, just like Ginola in another period. I am sure they have fond memories.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.

FRENKIE DE JONG, CLOSER TO LEAVING. At 00:00 we are waiting for you at MEGA!

SAFMUTD

Ten Hag can get the best out of him though as he did at Ajax, it hasn’t worked out at Barca due to being played in a different role he’s not comfortable in. I’m pretty confident he’ll succeed here. We’ve been crying out for a quality midfielder since like scholes.
That's what gives me some kind of hope, Frenkie's best form was under Ten Hag in that semifinal UCL Ajax. But that was 3 years ago, so it's risky move.

Status
Not open for further replies.