Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Miller

Van der Vaart: "The Premier League is a heaven for midfielders. Everyone says 'it's quick!' but it only looks like a fast paced game because players lose the ball a lot there."
Juninho, former Middlesbrough player, always said this exact same thing.

Reynoldo

You need to grow up. I'm pretty much the same age because after 34 you might as well stop counting, and I play video games. Should I grow up? I don't work long hours at the business factory, literally ripping my remaining hair out because computer not worky worky, dealing with team members coming to me in tears because Mr Feckface - Director of Fecking Shit Up and External Comms - is fecking their shit up, only to come home to a house full of kids who need me to do everything except wipe their arses and sit watching some crap film about a dumb fish who lost his dad. Boo fecking hoo, feck that shit.

Once they've been herded one by one for their baths or showers and had their school clothes washed and pressed, finally going to sleep after spending the hours of 5:30-9:00 making more noise than Cina's mum during the last spin cycle of a 1600rpm cotton wash, I'm not going to sit and do something boring as shit like read an Avon brochure or find out how many capybaras are left in the wild. I'm pretending to be a fecking Thargoid destroying motherfecking Space Pirate, or building a dynasty made up entirely of inbred monks in CK3 before I invade France (because FECK. THEM.) or flying a tank through a helicopter just in time for Battlefield to lose its shitty connection again.
Take a bow son :lol:

Tavern in the town

Van der Vaart: "The Premier League is a heaven for midfielders. Everyone says 'it's quick!' but it only looks like a fast paced game because players lose the ball a lot there."
Juninho, former Middlesbrough player, always said this exact same thing.
Isn’t it the other way around? That players lose the ball more because the pace and intensity here is much higher?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
You need to grow up. I'm pretty much the same age because after 34 you might as well stop counting, and I play video games. Should I grow up? I don't work long hours at the business factory, literally ripping my remaining hair out because computer not worky worky, dealing with team members coming to me in tears because Mr Feckface - Director of Fecking Shit Up and External Comms - is fecking their shit up, only to come home to a house full of kids who need me to do everything except wipe their arses and sit watching some crap film about a dumb fish who lost his dad. Boo fecking hoo, feck that shit.

Once they've been herded one by one for their baths or showers and had their school clothes washed and pressed, finally going to sleep after spending the hours of 5:30-9:00 making more noise than Cina's mum during the last spin cycle of a 1600rpm cotton wash, I'm not going to sit and do something boring as shit like read an Avon brochure or find out how many capybaras are left in the wild. I'm pretending to be a fecking Thargoid destroying motherfecking Space Pirate, or building a dynasty made up entirely of inbred monks in CK3 before I invade France (because FECK. THEM.) or flying a tank through a helicopter just in time for Battlefield to lose its shitty connection again.
Bookmarked for Post of the Year.

El__Jingo

i wouldnt listen to a word a bloke who thinks were after ox would have to say. since when has a journalist associated to TalkSport actually got anything right ? this is a company who employ the likes of sinclair, Agbonlahor and a man who calls himself Mark Goldbridge ffs

city-puma

My suggestion is that you should find the skull called “bandana” in Halo Infinite. Then, you have unlimited ammo with bandana skull applied. Carry a tracking rocket launcher and then you can just wipe out anything at anytime at anywhere. It’s a lot of fun really for that precious time window solely belonging to you.

Giggs' right foot

Are you ready lads? Can you smell the upcoming "Man. United are preparing bid for de Jong"-news? Let's go!

Charles Miller

Isn’t it the other way around? That players lose the ball more because the pace and intensity here is much higher?
Its possible. But intensity can be overrated sometimes. You need intensity allied to tactical awareness. Many EPL have a very simplistic playing style. It provides more enterteinment for sure, but its not very sophisticated. There are exceptions like City, Liverpool and some others. But with the budgets we see in the Premier League, a team like Everton for example, should never dsiplay such a primitive style.

NewYorkRed

How do we know he just started following him and hasn’t just been following him from before?

Also, weird first player to follow if he did indeed just start following him.

SAFMUTD

I'm surprised PSG and City aren't in for him
He's an expensive player with worldclass wages that haven't lived up to the expectations. I don't think for the price quoted 60-80M plus 350K per week many will be interested, in fact I think we only are because of Ten Hag.

It's a high risk operation, hopefully if its done he'll live up to the expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.