Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Imagine being told we really want to keep you Frenkie, honest, we'll do anything to get you to stay but we're going to have to drastically reduced your wages. 'Get fecked' is the only reasonable response I can think of.
Imagine your boss telling you that!

Woziak

A well run club would do none of these things. Especially number 4 which makes literally zero sense from the point of view of the club.

Hope that helps.
No a well run club would not be receiving such negative press and fan backlash because they would not entertain airing their intent so publicly only for it to continue to fail. United are a shambles of a club run by the most inept self centred owners anyone could wish for, you may disagree but you would be in the 1% minority.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
If he was then us and Barca would not have been negotiating for the past 2 months.

Its not only us wasting our time, Barca are on the negotiating table as well.
Stop using undeniable logic to win the argument. It's totally unfair on those incapable of doing the same.

I may have to report you next time.

:mad:

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He's owed loads more as he took two years deferred salary. This will catch up with Barca this year as reported here.

Wouldnt Frenkie be worried that he wont get the money back once he leaves the club? He will have to sue Barca to get the deferred salary?

phelans shorts

No a well run club would not be receiving such negative press and fan backlash because they would not entertain airing their intent so publicly only for it to continue to fail. United are a shambles of a club run by the most inept self centred owners anyone could wish for, you may disagree but you would be in the 1% minority.
I’m sorry, can you tell me where this is in any way relevant to my post?

I told you that your list of things a well run club would do was total bollocks, which it is, can you quantify even a single point on your list and provide any proof that it’s what a well run club would do, or are you just skriking into the ether?

Giggsy13

Not a single credible source has said this deal is off yet there a few melts on here who are panicked.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He's owed loads more as he took two years deferred salary. This will catch up with Barca this year as reported here.

Its the Messi situation again. They will sell him, but if he decided to reduce his salary and some of what hes owed they won’t. I dont see him doing that so he’ll be sold

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Not a single credible source has said this deal is off yet there a few melts on here who are panicked.
Positive news is disregarded as fiction but as soon as anything negative is posted, regardless of the source, the place goes into meltdown.

Are people really that on edge?

Godfather

Imagine being told we really want to keep you Frenkie, honest, we'll do anything to get you to stay but we're going to have to drastically reduced your wages. 'Get fecked' is the only reasonable response I can think of.
And now imagine a spineless cnut actually accepting that.
If he really is ok with that I'm glad we stay away from him. I doubt he will though

fps

If he really is ok with that I'm glad we stay away from him. I doubt he will though
Actually, if someone did that here we'd be gushing about their love of the club.

Godfather

Actually, if someone did that here we'd be gushing about their love of the club.
Oh as a fan of the club absolutely. It's idiotic from his perspective though. Imagine your boss doing that to you.
Also: If he rather accepts that than join Man Utd then feck off in all honesty.

SATA

I think Frenkie’s camp is busy negotiating with Barca about his deferred salary owed after he leaves them for United, that’s what I believe is holding up the deal. United aren’t obviously going to pay that for them. Also lowering Frenkie’s wages isn’t going to be enough, they will need the money from his sale to pay the deferred wages of other players and their new signings

Also i hope we don’t ever deal with Barca again after this. Absolute vile cnuts of a club. We also made it far too easy for them back then when they wanted Pique back

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I think Frenkie’s camp is busy negotiating with Barca about his deferred salary owed after he leaves them for United, that’s what I believe is holding up the deal. United aren’t obviously going to pay that for them. Also lowering Frenkie’s wages isn’t going to be enough, they will need the money from his sale to pay the deferred wages of other players and their new signings

Also i hope we don’t ever deal with Barca again after this. Absolute vile cnuts of a club. We also made it far too easy for them back then when they wanted Pique back
Agree.

Godfather

All of this really.
If they really owe him that much money that could be huge issue to resolve.
100% agreed on the last part as well. Stay as far away from these dilettantes as possible in the future.

Godfather

Lewandowski must be out of his mind joining these amateurs. But then again... Judging from his latest comments he doesn't seem the brightest lad.

bazza3727

United aren't airing anything publicly, as far as I can see. They've never commented. It's all press speculation for clicks!

Dazzmondo

While I understand the sentiment, there are already a lot of Barca players who have done exactly this. Scummy and crazy as it sounds it's far from impossible. Pique and Umtiti did it just last season and I think there's been some talk about Busquets potentially doing similar. Not saying I think this is off or anything, but Barca have already tried similar tactics by putting public pressure on their players to take a wage cut, and it has worked in some cases. As crazy as it seems, players clearly do still love Barcelona as a club, as is evidenced by both Raphinha and Lewandowski wanting to go there despite the horrible way the club is run and the way it treats its staff.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Lewandowski must be out of his mind joining these amateurs. But then again... Judging from his latest comments he doesn't seem the brightest lad.
I mean for a player at the end of his career, milking Barca makes a lot of sense. But I can't wrap my head around why any young player would want to join them

Giggsy13

Positive news is disregarded as fiction but as soon as anything negative is posted, regardless of the source, the place goes into meltdown.

Are people really that on edge?
I don’t know if it’s a generational thing where there is a need a for constant positive spoon feeding or believing everything that you read instead of using common sense. This thread has taken a toxic turn over nothing news and click baiting garbage Twitter sources yet Luckhurst (very reliable the last 4 to 5 years) and Romano have stated this deal is all but done but for the fine details.

Status
Not open for further replies.