Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
The meltdown here is insane. Can you guys just relax and wait for the conclusion rather than reacting frantically to every “story” or “info” emerging?
Says you who was one of the people reacting to the negative news yesterday. Wind your neck in.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Says you who was one of the people reacting to the negative news yesterday. Wind your neck in.
I just don't understand how we can have do many positive tweets and they're all disregarded as BS yet as soon as a negative tweet is posted, regardless of who says it, everyone goes into meltdown and the deal is off etc.
Hell, i could post a negative Indykaila tweet and people would go into meltdown over it even though thats the most BS source you can ever find!

Berbaclass

I just don't understand how we can have do many positive tweets and they're all disregarded as BS yet as soon as a negative tweet is posted, regardless of who says it, everyone goes into meltdown and the deal is off etc.
Hell, i could post a negative Indykaila tweet and people would go into meltdown over it even though thats the most BS source you can ever find!
It's moronic. I'm sure some 'fans' want the club to fail so they can say I told you so etc. and moan.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
So if the €40 MIllion euro figure was correct. Even if he reduces by the maximum 50% that's still €20 million and still a lot of money for them.

Kessie is being paid ~€7 million.

There is no way they keep him on that wage in my opinion. They have to sell him.
Kessies salary of €7m - or €6,5m as I have seen reported - is net though.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Thank you for coming in today Mr Barca President....we appreciate this has all been dreadful for you!

Please help us to help you!

Point out on this doll where the nasty man touched you and forced you to spend all that money on players you couldn't afford!

Yes, the truth is that I should not have written anything. And wait until reality fell of its own weight and see the reaction of the people here. Until now nobody has refuted anything with information and arguments and everything has happened up to now as I said last week. If you prefer to swallow fake news because you like it better, go ahead.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
It's moronic. I'm sure some 'fans' want the club to fail so they can say I told you so etc. and moan.
It's just a joke. There has been absolutely nothing at all to say that we're pulling out of negotiations and walking away, yet the transfer gurus and ITK's on here are certain that it's over and he's staying.
Yes he wants to stay, Barca say they want him to stay... they also want him to reduce his salary to something we can only assume is ridiculously low. It's reported that he doesn't want this, so leaving is likely. Whats not to understand?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Happy 500 pages! How high it will go?
I was really looking forward to quoting all of the posters who said this thread would reach 500 before de Jong signed. I had it all planned out; quote them all and then post the gif of Moss saying "Ha, WRONG!"

fecking United ruining everything for me as usual.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
When's he due to return from his holidays?

If personal terms haven't even been broached yet, I can't see this finishing for another 2 weeks.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
If Barcelona bench FdJ just for insisting on his contractual agreed salary, this will be a great feast for every labor law lawyer.
That's not how it works in Europe.
The Spanish PFA (AFE) already warned Barcelona over this kind of stuff when they were saying they'd bench Dembele indefinitely (which they backed down from):

"A club is obliged to pay a player the agreed wages and allow the provision of services under the same conditions as the rest of his teammates, without there being any type of discrimination or pressure for the athlete to waive their working rights," said the AFE on Thursday.

"The AFE considers that not reaching an agreement to renew a contract does not imply a labour breach, so it cannot have any consequences. Not picking a player for a period of time without any injury, illness or physical impediment, supposes a devaluation of his image that will negatively affect his future contracts."

UnitedFire

most people career don't have the risk of ending at your 20s because of injuries. Also most people job do not require them to spend boat load of money to keep them in top physical condition.
I guarantee you that FDJ already has enough money to support him and his family and his families family and their family.

Only stupidity would damage that.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
Didn’t FDJ take a deferred salary anyway? There is a possibility Barca can’t afford to sell him as they would owe him all that cash? Also if they reduced his salary again I wonder if they would try and back fill it so they owe him less in a lump sum.

Berbaclass

When's he due to return from his holidays?

If personal terms haven't even been broached yet, I can't see this finishing for another 2 weeks.
Why? A quick sale benefits Barca so they can register Kessie and Christensen. Not even taking into account Lewandowski, Kounde, Raphinha etc...

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
This is so obvious to me that it’s just Barca setting him up as the ‘bad guy who chased money’

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Didn’t FDJ take a deferred salary anyway? There is a possibility Barca can’t afford to sell him as they would owe him all that cash? Also if they reduced his salary again I wonder if they would try and back fill it so they owe him less in a lump sum.
Was said before in here that Barca owe him something like €40M in deferred payments

Becks00

So if the €40 MIllion euro figure was correct. Even if he reduces by the maximum 50% that's still €20 million and still a lot of money for them.

Kessie is being paid ~€7 million.

There is no way they keep him on that wage in my opinion. They have to sell him.
Is the €40m net of tax? i.e even if he accepts a 50% paycut, they still have to pay him €20m net.

Zevvythered

Your sheets need changing.
Mark my words Judas, when this deal falls through on Monday, Tuesday at the latest and you get your head out the sand, then we can have a discussion, until then enjoy cloud cuckoo
Your sheets need changing.
Got your tissues ready Judas?? tomorrow at 15.00 you will see the tweet I seen on Sat!!!

But saying that, your tagline says everything about you ‘ the apostle who in the Gospel accounts betrayed Jesus’

Berbaclass

Mark my words Judas, when this deal falls through on Monday, Tuesday at the latest and you get your head out the sand, then we can have a discussion, until then enjoy cloud cuckoo

Got your tissues ready Judas?? tomorrow at 15.00 you will see the tweet I seen on Sat!!!

But saying that, your tagline says everything about you ‘ the apostle who in the Gospel accounts betrayed Jesus’
The feck :lol:

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!

What in the holy feck??
Seen some wummers in my time but this is incredible

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

:lol:

hobbers

Barcelona really are such a tedious grotty little club. Every bit as financially fraudulent as City and PSG but with added moral grandstanding.

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay

You know that Judas was necessary for fulfilling prophecy, the second coming of Christ and, most importantly, all the lovely chocolates I get every Easter?

He says so here:

@Judas I appreciate you

Status
Not open for further replies.