Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

So, since everything that could possibly have been said about this "saga" to date has been said, over and over again, what brings you guys here?

What compels you to post something you've basically posted before? Why would you read an opinion that's already been restated by someone else?

I swear, it seems as if less than 10% of posts on any given day are interesting/original/informative. These then get added to the other 90%, that consist mainly of repetition, memes that initially drew a chuckle, and endless and endless and endless clickbait tweets. Then the baseless analyses start.

I've never been a RedCafe muppet before, and for many years I wished I was one. With FDJ I really wanted to feel what it was like - and I am left with only one conclusion.

Good god it is tedious. What a monumental waste of time.

Surely, surely there is something better you can do with your time??

Anyway - g'bye!

Been here. Done this. Next!
You've posted 150 times in this thread in about a week, you utter maniac :lol:

lex talionis

Can someone put together a chart of the all time greatest United transfer sagas? If FDJ hasn't taken the top prize by now I'd like to know which one reigns supreme.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Every time I see "levers" now I picture one of those old fashioned toilet ones, and Laporta just endlessly flushing mountains of shite down it. It'll work in the short term but eventually the drain gets blocked and the entire floor is going to be soaking.

I'm on the pan right now, is what I'm trying to say.

cranston88

Every time I see "levers" now I picture one of those old fashioned toilet ones, and Laporta just endlessly flushing mountains of shite down it. It'll work in the short term but eventually the drain gets blocked and the entire floor is going to be soaking.

Hes flushing hit pieces to any news sources that will print them, on the players he wants out, that's for sure

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
Can someone put together a chart of the all time greatest United transfer sagas? If FDJ hasn't taken the top prize by now I'd like to know which one reigns supreme.
Our 6 man random panic buy on deadline day during the covid pandemic was a belter

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Sneijder and Vidal still remain supreme

Gazza

He clearly hates Manchester though. It's factual.
OK, be honest, it was you who edited De Jong's wikipedia page, wasn't it???

Frenkie de Jong
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Frenkie De Jong)

Frenkie de Jong (born 12 May 1997) is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for La Liga club Barcelona and the Netherlands national team. A versatile midfielder, he is known for his vision, passing, dribbling, technique, along with strong defensive abilities, attacking prowess, and a burning hatred of all things Mancunian. De Jong has frequently been ranked among the best midfielders in world football. [4][5][6][7][8][9]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenkie_de_Jong

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Just white noise this. So many journalists tweeting about FdJ to United without actually saying anything at all. Purely for the likes and retweets.

Red Stone

I'm picturing Laporta furiously pulling levers like Jim Carrey when he's driving the rhino in Ace Ventura 2.

The proverbial fan is bound to fail soon too.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Yes Sneijder was the best one, as others have said it was right before Twitter took over gossip.

Hazard is up there though. He literally announced his decision on Twitter, it was insane. We all watched his last Lille game, his kid came on in light blue and we were convinced he was off to shitty. Indykaila made his name on it too.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
And as we all know, agents usually have their own agendas and don't act on their client's behalf
The same sources have repeatedly claimed that FdJ doesn't want to leave. If you want to be selective about transfer news so be my guest.

GreatDane

So, since everything that could possibly have been said about this "saga" to date has been said, over and over again, what brings you guys here?

What compels you to post something you've basically posted before? Why would you read an opinion that's already been restated by someone else?

I swear, it seems as if less than 10% of posts on any given day are interesting/original/informative. These then get added to the other 90%, that consist mainly of repetition, memes that initially drew a chuckle, and endless and endless and endless clickbait tweets. Then the baseless analyses start.

I've never been a RedCafe muppet before, and for many years I wished I was one. With FDJ I really wanted to feel what it was like - and I am left with only one conclusion.

Good god it is tedious. What a monumental waste of time.

Surely, surely there is something better you can do with your time??

Anyway - g'bye!

Been here. Done this. Next!
You'll be back.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Been a tough day today, looking forward to tomorrow's swing in story when he hates Barca again and United is his only wish, before Fridays bad news he is staying again.

Right, I'm away to the Lisandro Martínez thread to tell everyone I think we are signing him to play dm.

Reactions: Cheimoon

pascell

What the absolute Gong is going down in here?

No fecking updates in 20 pages of drivel. Absolute clown shoe, Hollywood muppets in here.

If hale and pace have fecked off to Holland without their man child. Then this is dead in the deferred interest of all that is sane

Horrible Spanish twats will be filing for administration. How's a free Shlong?
Can Shlong play CM?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Been a tough day today, looking forward to tomorrow's swing in story when he hates Barca again and United is his only wish, before Fridays bad news he is staying again.

Right, I'm away to the Lisandro Martínez thread to tell everyone I think we are signing him to play dm.
See you in the Eriksen thread to tell you he won't be playing as a 10 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.