Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfather

I dont even care about this guy anymore he won't be a solution to all our problems anyway. Take the money, buy Fabian Ruiz and another CM for it. Then go for two forwards

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
He still doesn't address our lack of a defensive midfielder. He alone doesn't sort out our midfield.

That's besides all of our other issues.

Idxomer

Especially with the 5 substitute rule depth is more important than ever. I would honestly rather buy 2 x £30M midfielders than sign one twice as good for £60, given the state of United. If De Jong is injured or gets suspended then what? Factoring in that he will miss competitive matches and not have a preseason this obsession with waiting however long it takes to sign him makes even less sense.
Bennacer and Tielemans or Ruiz combined would cost United the same as De Jong.

This would give us the chance to see less of Fred and McTominay.

Real Name

Do whatever it takes, if it's a no go move on. Staying in this till the end of the window is risky and just daft.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Would love him at the club, but he won’t fix all our issues.

I’ve supported this club for nearly 40 years, but I could fully understand him not wanting to come here right now. We are a total mess.

Keefy18

We’ll see if the mods agree with me then
Ah sure no doubt they do.

Mods and transfer muppets alike just want an echo chamber of opinions.

Can possibly post an opinion that might cause some discomfort for members it seems.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

Can possibly post an opinion that might cause some discomfort for members it seems.
:lol: fecking hell. Get over yourself. You’re on a football forum discussing a potential transfer, not in the House of Commons

GMoore23

We may as well just close this thread now. There's not chance he's coming after that pile of shit we served up this afternoon.

Chief123

Honest question. Did you just learn the phrase “echo chamber of opinions” last week? You are using it like a kid with a new toy. Please don’t report me.

Chief123

This is what you have to look forward to if you stay Frenkie. Leave now. Come to salvation.

TheReligion

Abusive

The reason why everyone is sick of you is because you’re not here to talk about the transfer you’re here to pick and prod at people who have a more positive opinion than you. It begs the question why?

On the stroke of full time you were bumping this thread and tagging people as if to say ‘I told you so’. Nothing to do with De Jong just pathetic point scoring.

If you behave like a dick people will call you out which is why multiple posters are doing so.

Take the hint and either discuss the transfer or go elsewhere in the forum and complain about literally everything else. You clearly enjoy the attention then complain when you get both barrels.

Grow up mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.