Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_cliff

So I'm supposed to believe that DVB is having a wedding when we have a game in 3 days. FDJ is on holiday when Barca has Sevilla on the weekend.

I think it's transfer related, hopefully it's to us and not to Chelsea.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
If you want to thicken this thin plot more, Tuchel said we didn’t need to add to the midfield….but now he says we might…..

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Deals beyond dead, would be funny to throw in 90m GBP for Depay and FDJ and test the resolve of Barca though, even if it makes only getting a RB next year.

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
So I'm supposed to believe that DVB is having a wedding when we have a game in 3 days. FDJ is on holiday when Barca has Sevilla on the weekend.

I think it's transfer related, hopefully it's to us and not to Chelsea.
They need something to get this thread over 2000 pages before the window closes. The progress has seriously stalled.

Raiden Shogun

Supports
FC Barca
If you want to thicken this thin plot more, Tuchel said we didn’t need to add to the midfield….but now he says we might…..
Romano also said Chelsea are really moving to sign de Jong earlier.

Have Chelsea shown interest in Memphis? I know Auba was close but haven't heard much since.

TheReligion

Abusive
He didn’t?

He just answered a question and said the midfield is a bit of a headache currently due to injuries and suspensions. He then said you have Carney as a top option.

Don’t see any quotes saying ‘we want to sign a midfielder’ although I may have missed them?

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
He didn’t?

He just answered a question and said the midfield is a bit of a headache currently due to injuries and suspensions. He then said you have Carney as a top option.

Don’t see any quotes saying ‘we want to sign a midfielder’ although I may have missed them?
Thanks for keeping the plot thin, friend.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
The weird thing is no journalists on Chelsea/Barcelona's side saying something is happening. When was the last time a transfer went through with no build up immediately beforehand?

Raiden Shogun

Supports
FC Barca
Something is happening.

JUST IN: Ter Stegen has agreed to reduce his salary to allow FC Barcelona to sign more players.
@gerardromero

Memphis AND Frenkie in London looking transfer related to me.

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
Yeah, Agent Memphis has been activated. We asked Donny to whisper "It's on like Donkey Jong" in Memphis's ear.

the_cliff

If we do get Memphis and FDJ I'd say this is a 10/10 transfer window.

But I highly doubt it.

Monkers

Also, is there any footage of Memphis Depay actually at the airport/taking the same flight? Because right now it just looks like De Jong and his partner.
There is a video of him going, some guy asked him about joining united.

Status
Not open for further replies.